Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Any new development on haste break points for 7.1.5?

I'm sitting at a base of 31% before food. Seems good, but I could shuffle some pieces and go lower and boost my Mastery. 36% Mast, 4% Vers, just for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was about to ask same question. im at 28% atm seems fine
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lappfan View Post
    I would say yes i would almost change even if it was not even + 10 ilvls cause a socket is pretty much 15 ilvls
    I was always wondering about that part... Why exactly 15 ilvl ? Afaik you can equip only 1 gem with str/int/agi. Rest is secondary stat and they're only +150. I guess it could be worth 15ilvl because every gear except trinkets/ring/neck hasn't a lot of secondary stats ? If the ring has a socket, isn't it less valuable (say you find a ring with +10 ilvl with no socket but has the same secondary stats) ?

10+ Year Old Account
    after 7.5.1 i think socket is worth 5ilvls
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I was always wondering about that part... Why exactly 15 ilvl ? Afaik you can equip only 1 gem with str/int/agi. Rest is secondary stat and they're only +150. I guess it could be worth 15ilvl because every gear except trinkets/ring/neck hasn't a lot of secondary stats ? If the ring has a socket, isn't it less valuable (say you find a ring with +10 ilvl with no socket but has the same secondary stats) ?
    If you actually add up the stat difference usually the Gem gives you more stats then 15 ilvls DEPENDING on the slot. So a chest piece it's closer to like 5 or 10 ilvls, but for say wrists or belt it's easily 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    after 7.5.1 i think socket is worth 5ilvls
    Greetings, Future Man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Any new development on haste break points for 7.1.5?

I'm sitting at a base of 31% before food. Seems good, but I could shuffle some pieces and go lower and boost my Mastery. 36% Mast, 4% Vers, just for more info.
    For what it's worth, that Haste value is probably better for DPS, and certainly a bit more reliable than cutting some Haste in favor of Mastery. Overall, probably wouldn't hurt much to drop a few percentage points of Haste, but much more and you'd start seeing gaps in SB.

How do you guys find Warrior for Mythic+? At the moment I play Vengeance and am debating on whether I should continue with my Brewmaster or swap it for my Prot Warrior. I'm finding the Devastator build a lot of fun and it seems I can get quite a sweet amount of DPS out of the build also. I tried a little Guardian but didn't like it, only tank I haven't tried is Prot Paladin...

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    How do you guys find Warrior for Mythic+? At the moment I play Vengeance and am debating on whether I should continue with my Brewmaster or swap it for my Prot Warrior. I'm finding the Devastator build a lot of fun and it seems I can get quite a sweet amount of DPS out of the build also. I tried a little Guardian but didn't like it, only tank I haven't tried is Prot Paladin...
    7.1.5 prot warrior is def much better than 7.1 warrior in M+, we can do good dps with devastator, booming voice and anger management

Cool! I noticed I tried devastator and my God its so much easier to play... Maintaining IP is a doddle. Kinda fun I did a few heroics and they went so well, never really like warriors but definitely seeing the fun in prot

can't find a definitive answer. Is the 4p worth equipping? I dwon't have any good legendary beside angry hat and the neck. I also assume the 4p for fury is good but idk if the stat drops are worth it. but thats for another thread. Is the stat drops for the 4p worth it? even if I get legendaries for those slots? like the gloves

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does somone know where i can find a really good Trinket Ranking List for Prot Warrior in 7.1.5 ? When possible mit possible ilvl upgrade i have a 870 Arkano Crystal and Pretty much every Nighthold/EN tank trinket would be nice to know when its better :-)
    Last edited by Glurak; 2017-03-28 at 11:42 PM.

Helped a bunch getting my tank spec up to par!

Question. In the trinket ranking spreadsheet. I couldn't help notice it included the medivh trinket but not the nightbane trinket. Would the urn not be a better stat stick? Or if I have equal ilvl. Eidolon will be better? I'm debating on using either the urn. Eidolon. Or ichor for most encounters or would a high ilvl vers trinket be better? I've been struggling on the decision to go haste heavy with more verse. Instead of my mastery heavy with haste>25%. Since magic dmg sucks so much. Can't seem to decide on a trinket to use. If I had the arcano id obviously not have this issue at all. Typing from phone. Hopefully this made sense.

Deleted
    Hey guys! Any warriors in here who can tell me whether or not Protection Warrior is looking promising for ToS Progression?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo WoW View Post
    Hey guys! Any warriors in here who can tell me whether or not Protection Warrior is looking promising for ToS Progression?
    does it have heavy magic dmg? if so we are fucked.

Deleted
    What are your thoughts on Impenetrable nerubian husk ?
    I got that one ilvl 900 so stats are:
    +1180 haste
    With a chance to grant 219 armor.

Ive also got an ilvl 905 Shivermaw's Jawbone and ilvl 905 Animated Exoskeleton.

Still at the bottom of the pile for cutting edge mythic progression. If you're not doing hardcore raiding play whatever. Lot of physical damage in TOS, not all of it blockable.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arij177 View Post
    Still at the bottom of the pile for cutting edge mythic progression. If you're not doing hardcore raiding play whatever. Lot of physical damage in TOS, not all of it blockable.
    I'll be honest with you, Prot feels pretty solid in ToS. I can't speak to the other classes, but I have a hard time believing we'll be a liability, even at the top 20 world level, maybe top 1/2, but really we're pretty good, SR is great, NF is great for KJ, leap is great, lots of blockable stuff, etc..

I think the fights we shine are also the tougher fights to begin with as well.
    Last edited by KrotosTheTank; 2017-06-22 at 07:46 PM.

i have legendary bracers and belt. In terms of dps, do I want to stack BC and Demo at all times (Booming Voice/AM spec)? On aoe demo is up 10-20 sec before BC depending on pack size, while on single target BC comes up 5-10 sec before Demo does. I can get additional uses on whichever I'm delaying most likely by just using both on cd instead of aligning them, but I'm unsure if that outweighs the bonus of stacking them.

Deleted
    Prot Warr is really solid for ToS A lot of blockable mechanics and any burst damage is countered by Spell reflect

And god Prot warr is amazing for taking felclaws on KJ...

Quote Originally Posted by arij177 View Post
    And don't listen to this guy, he has no idea...

For me:

Monk > DK/Warr/Druid > Pala/DH with difference betweem 1-4 very minimal