Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Interesting. But why does it work? According to the dungeon journal armageddon hail does roughly 21 million damage on heroic. With my 55% armor that'd be 9.45 million. With (non-critical) block that'd still be 5.9 million. What am I missing?

Please excuse my ignorance. I only tanked KJ once on normal, and didn't have to soak, and I don't want to make a fool of myself if I have to soak
    Well you basically answered it.

Throw in 2 full Ignore Pains and you cut additional 2-2.5 mil damage

And with crit block (with reasonable mastery like 50%ish) the base damage won't even get trough IP shield

Versatility as well. On heroic I can soak a big armageddon with Nelth's Fury and my hp bar barely moves. With Shield Block and one ignore pain i go to about half.

Fresh tank question. 938 ilvl. With devastator talent my hp pool scares healers. With hp talent i lack rage. Iam torn between those two options. Any piece of advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Fresh tank question. 938 ilvl. With devastator talent my hp pool scares healers. With hp talent i lack rage. Iam torn between those two options. Any piece of advice?
    Stay with Devastator. If your health is spiking it’s either a gameplay or gear issue. Try running Darkmoon Deck or another defensive trinket if you feel too squishy. I can’t really say more without logs.

40% Haste :O Jesus.I am lucky to be at 30 and i am almost 950

10+ Year Old Account
    Trinket question.

Stat stick w/ Haste or Chrono Shard? I'm currently under the Haste cap either way. Sitting at 30.61% (ilvl only 923).

Been Fury Warrior all of Legion. This is my first Warrior ever, my main since 2006 has been my Tankadin.

Anyways switching my Warrior to Protection, and wondering if the OP is still relevant today for 7.3.5 ? Or this the first post outdated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Been Fury Warrior all of Legion. This is my first Warrior ever, my main since 2006 has been my Tankadin.

Anyways switching my Warrior to Protection, and wondering if the OP is still relevant today for 7.3.5 ? Or this the first post outdated ?
    The very first sentence of the OP states that it is not in fact relevant, as well as including a link to an updated guide.

Quote Originally Posted by PinDrop View Post
    The very first sentence of the OP states that it is not in fact relevant, as well as including a link to an updated guide.
    Thanks, I totally passed that up LOL

Quick question, the new guide says that Devastator is the best talent for Level 75, but I get confused when in the Rotation part of the guide they say for Single and AOE to use Devastate / Devastator, but that spell is not available to use in your rotation when it's picked as your talent.

without Devastator talented, Devastate is used as a filler. With it talented, you just...wait. There is some downtime using Devastator, while you hope for your autoattacks to proc SS while your other abilities are on CD. Some folks like to be GCD-locked, and Devastator is not.

Are we feeling High Mountain Tauren are worth swapping over to with their racials, or is it not a big enough difference that you can stay whatever race you are?

Im kinda torn between 2 trinkets,i got eye from sargeras puppies at 930 ilvl and 935 Talisman of the Cragshaper (absorb is at 1.3m hp) im leaning toward eye but id love some more opinions

Quick question; It's showing that T20 > T21, Doesn't it feel fucking weird wearing ilvl 900 gear over 950+? :/