Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    arcano doesn't scale that well with item level, its just strongly itemized from the get go - compared to sentinel, which does scale pretty good with your gear, rotation and its own itemlevel
    I'm pretty sure everybody is aware arcano scales poorly with ilevel, that doesn't stop the fact that the trinket sheet seems to be quite far off in actual value comparisons.

oh, yes, the list on the first entry.. sorry I didn't saw that there is a different list..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenzedd View Post
    Replaced 860 arcano with a 930 sentinel, and the DPS gain was only something like 8-10k.
    using this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=340651414
    860 arcano = 103698 dps
    930 sentinel = 114836 dps
    difference = 11138 dps, seems fine to me and matches your observation

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Meanwhile, when I sim it against my 880 arcano using my armory (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ull/dracodraco) on a pure single target fight with huntsmaster+boots legendary, the 880 comes out ~15k dps ahead of my 915 sentinel.
    880 arcano = 115698 dps
    915 sentinel = ~105113 dps
    arcano is about 10585 dps over sentinel

I would assume that the list in OP's post is from pre nerf sentinel

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    I have a question about the sentinel trinket, especially for BM. It does scale with Bestial Wrath...but do you have to use it while BW is already up for the higher dmg (for the whole 20seconds?), or can you use the trinket and the dmg is higher during BW is up (for 15seconds)?!
    Maybe for these occasions when you can use sentinel but BW has 5 seconds CD left
    Last edited by mmoc6f43eff71c; 2017-07-25 at 01:58 PM.

I've been offline for a couple of weeks due to travel in Portugal. I plan to resim pretty much everything over the coming week. I'm sure there have been module/item changes over the past couple weeks.

Can you do a check of the build with the Boots and AotB for BM too? Was really insane in aoe like Mistress, DB+DF+Volley+Aotb+Sephuz+Boots

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    Can you do a check of the build with the Boots and AotB for BM too? Was really insane in aoe like Mistress, DB+DF+Volley+Aotb+Sephuz+Boots
    Sephuz is really difficult to sim correctly. I could use a tabard for a perfect uptime, as I do in the single target sims, but this will be a bit forced. I would like to get everything resimmed as is just to see where we stand, and then make upgrades (possibly one with settings like you are talking about), once I get everything updated.

Anyway, I've restarted the BM, MM and SV single target trinket sims. Hopefully, they'll be done some time tonight / early tomorrow morning.

- - - Updated - - -

5. Trinkets Breakdown

----- MM -----

New: MM, 56 traits, Talents (1103013), 915/945 gear, 2pc/4pc tier: Single Target
    Old: MM, 56 traits, Talents (1103013), 915/945 gear, 2pc/4pc tier: Single Target

Still rerunning BM and SV sims.

- - - Updated - - -

----- BM -----

New: BM, 56 traits, Talents (2202012), 915/945 gear, 2pc/4pc tier: Single Target
    Old: BM, 56 traits, Talents (2202012), 915/945 gear, 2pc/4pc tier: Single Target

----- SV -----

New: SV, 56 traits, Talents (3101032), 915/945 gear, 2pc/4pc tier: Single Target
    Old: SV, 56 traits, Talents (3101032), 915/945 gear, 2pc/4pc tier: Single Target

- - - Updated - - -

4. Talents Breakdown

----- BM -----

###### BM No Legendary ######

BM top talent combinations, Single Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, No Legendary, Simcraft Source

BM top talent combinations, Three Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, No Legendary, Simcraft Source

###### BM Huntmaster Legendary ######

BM top talent combinations, Single Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, Huntmaster Legendary, Simcraft Source

BM top talent combinations, Three Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, Huntmaster Legendary, Simcraft Source

----- MM -----

###### MM No Legendary ######

MM top talent combinations, Single Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, No Legendary, Simcraft Source

###### MM Huntmaster Legendary ######

MM top talent combinations, Single Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, Huntmaster Legendary, Simcraft Source

----- SV -----

###### SV No Legendary ######

SV top talent combinations, Single Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, No Legendary, Simcraft Source

- - - Updated - - -

Gear Scaling

----- BM -----

BM scaling, Single Target, 915/945 ilvl, 58 traits, Select Legendaries, Simcraft Source

BM scaling, Single Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, Select Legendaries, Simcraft Source

BM scaling, Single Target, 940/970 ilvl, 58 traits, Select Legendaries, Simcraft Source

----- MM -----

MM scaling, Single Target, 915/945 ilvl, 58 traits, Select Legendaries, Simcraft Source

MM scaling, Single Target, 930/960 ilvl, 58 traits, Select Legendaries, Simcraft Source

MM scaling, Single Target, 940/970 ilvl, 58 traits, Select Legendaries, Simcraft Source

- - - Updated - - -

1. Legendaries Breakdown

* Equip 2p T19, 4pc T20 wherever possible. If legendary combinations get in the way, this is of course not possible.

----- BM -----

BM legendaries, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

BM legendary combos, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

----- MM -----

MM legendaries, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

MM legendary combos, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

----- SV -----

SV legendaries, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

SV legendary combos, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

- - - Updated - - -

############################

3. Artifacts Breakdown

----- BM -----

BM artifact ilvl and trait upgrades, 58 trait base, 2pc/4pc T19/T20, 930/960 ilvl, (Simcraft Source)

----- MM -----

MM artifact ilvl and trait upgrades, 58 trait base, 2pc/4pc T19/T20, 930/960 ilvl, (Simcraft Source)

----- SV -----

SV artifact ilvl and trait upgrades, 58 trait base, 2pc/4pc T19/T20, 930/960 ilvl, (Simcraft Source)

- - - Updated - - -

############################

2. Tier Breakdown

----- BM -----

BM tier progression, 56 traits, 915/945 ilvl, (Simcraft Source)

----- MM -----

MM tier progression, 56 traits, 915/945 ilvl, (Simcraft Source)

----- SV -----

SV tier progression, 56 traits, 915/945 ilvl, (Simcraft Source)

- - - Updated - - -

That's all I have for now. Will have to look into other stuff this weekend (feel free to make suggestions or offer your own sims)
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2017-07-27 at 03:08 PM.

Think you forgot the new -cobra shot reduction trait again for the BM relic sims .

I dont see the combo with Sephuz in: BM legendary combos, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Think you forgot the new -cobra shot reduction trait again for the BM relic sims .
    Doh! Two different versions of the files. I'll rerun the BM artifact one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    I dont see the combo with Sephuz in: BM legendary combos, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs
    Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter
    Sephuz is really difficult to sim correctly. I could use a tabard for a perfect uptime, as I do in the single target sims, but this will be a bit forced. I would like to get everything resimmed as is just to see where we stand, and then make upgrades (possibly one with settings like you are talking about), once I get everything updated.
    Quoted my reply to your earlier post that explained why this is problematic. To answer your question though, sure, if you can interrupt or freezing trap on CD, Sephuz is the most powerful legendary in your arsenal. That goes for all specs.

- - - Updated - - -

BM artifact rerun with the Slithering Serpents trait included

what does the 915/945 ilvl or the 930/960 ilvl refer too in the sims? the ilvl of the gear? the set pieces? i thought 955 was the current max

First number is gear ilvl in every slot, excpet of weapon. So 2nd number is weapon ilvl.

I have 2 questions. First off, can someone explain how you read the Relic sim? Its confusing for me. Second, I saw in the BM single target sims that Dire Frenzy with the Huntsmaster ring was top. Is that the top single target spec we should be running?

Lately I've been seeing Sephuz simming very high (without any procs, I checked) which I've been somewhat confused. My gear gives Boots + Sephuz as the best combination right now, which I think comes from the fact that I have a much better non-legendary belt than ring and that my current stat weights have crit and haste at the top, which are sephuz stats. Still, I find it odd that Sephuz is simming better than Apex or Huntmaster under any conditions. Is the 2% Haste really a significant effect?

Stats I think have become far too (not sure of the right word) messed up lately. Here is my raidbots sim between sephuz and huntmaster, it's nuts how crazy crit haste is with stomp builds. The top gear is with sephuz (both have agi gem simmed in) but I can rerun it over and over and get it between 100 or so dps to 1k dps difference so in essence they are equal sim-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    I have 2 questions. First off, can someone explain how you read the Relic sim? Its confusing for me. Second, I saw in the BM single target sims that Dire Frenzy with the Huntsmaster ring was top. Is that the top single target spec we should be running?
    When you add a relic to an artifact you change two things: a trait and weapon item level. The sims are showing the relative increases of adding weapon item levels vs. trait changes from the same base profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    When you add a relic to an artifact you change two things: a trait and weapon item level. The sims are showing the relative increases of adding weapon item levels vs. trait changes from the same base profile.
    Ok so how can we tell how much the weapon ilvl is going to change from adding a certain relic?
    Specific questions about it, what is wild+1_legWrists, norm_legWrists, and when you say Passive+1 what does that mean also? Is that if the relic you change, changes the weapon ilvl by +1? How much of a relic ilvl needs to change for a weapon to change by 1 ilvl?

Ok so how can we tell how much the weapon ilvl is going to change from adding a certain relic?
    Specific questions about it, what is wild+1_legWrists, norm_legWrists, and when you say Passive+1 what does that mean also? Is that if the relic you change, changes the weapon ilvl by +1? How much of a relic ilvl needs to change for a weapon to change by 1 ilvl?
    "legWrists" means the profile is using the Call of the Wild legendary, the "wild+1" one has 1 more rank in wilderness expert than the "norm" one.

From the results you can tell, for example, that adding 1 rank in jaws is slightly better than adding 7 ilvls. This tells you that a 910 jaws relic (+61 ilvls) is better than a 930 mimiron's shell relic (+67 ilvls).

Anyone know if you have 3 Slithering Serpent relics will it devalue the Roar belt enough to use another legendary? Prob not right?

Anyone know if you have 3 Slithering Serpent relics will it devalue the Roar belt enough to use another legendary? Prob not right?
    I have 2 slithering serpent relics and now run bracers and apex as the belt Sims lower for me,in fact my highest potential is sephuz and prydaz

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnykeg1337 View Post
    I have 2 slithering serpent relics and now run bracers and apex as the belt Sims lower for me,in fact my highest potential is sephuz and prydaz
    Same for me, got 2 slithering serpent relics and sephuz + prydaz is the highest simming leggy combo. Using the combo, since sims are without sephuz procs and you can proc it on a few bosses + prydaz is always nice to have.