Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Two tiers now with effectively no 4pc, nice. I'm willing to bet this is knee-jerk after they suddenly decided to slash Vuln across the board. "We're buffing Aimed, quick nerf the tier!"

Anyway... glad to see this thread back up top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Damn i was specting a nerf but 7% -.-

I dont know why blizzard is still using PTR..

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Indeed, its 4 focus saved on every other aimed shot, so for every 26 aimed shots cast, you have will have saved a grand total of 52 focus for a new aimed shot .

Thats really going to make a difference, lmao.
    It's not on every other aimed shot. Casting aimed shot with the buff on gives you another buff, so it's pretty much for every aimed shot unless you lose the buff due to duration.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    It's not on every other aimed shot. Casting aimed shot with the buff on gives you another buff, so it's pretty much for every aimed shot unless you lose the buff due to duration.
    Are you sure about that? I was under the impression that it worked exactly like the legendary gloves, since the wording is the same.

Either way, its going to be pretty miniscule. Over a boss course with, lets say, 100 aimed shots, its only going to mean 8~ more aimed shots and thats if you dont lose the buff at all, 4-5%~ dps increase at best.
    Last edited by Azzkikr; 2017-06-14 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Are you sure about that? I was under the impression that it worked exactly like the legendary gloves.
    It doesn't, and that's why it's confusing. They use the same wording, yet lege gloves consume and don't refresh but tier does refresh.

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Weird why they use the same wording indeed.

Effi have you done the sims with any Haste % cap for mm?

Have seeing videos about that, people saying that now MM should have at least 13% haste cap, then go crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    P.S. For some strange reason, Stomp with OWTP is simming better for current gear than DF with BF. Check your gear and try it out. Also makes certain legendary combos, like mantle/belt generally stronger than other combos that sim higher with DF/BF (does with my gear)

Just did run few sims as you suggested. DF/BF = 1 020 xxx dps, while Stomp/OWTP 1 057 xxx dps. 37k is kinda good boost, but had to change some gear to crit heavy.

Since i don't have CoF (running with 910chrono and 915 socketed foci), i wasn't even trying other leggo combos, other than Belt + Shoulders.

Now with 2 charges being baseline I really see potential in Apex + Cornered (20% more pet dmg below 35% pet life).
    It is not viable during raids (cause of mass aoe heals) but during m+ my pet managed to stay below 35% for almost entire boss fight many many times.
    I wonder what will go along best with Apex, maybe that other ring.

Hmm, How come the mantle is so low for your sim, but when I sim my own character I have the mantle as my strongest legendary?

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/Skn-lXkQb

And Here is a talent comparison when I use both mantle and belt

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/Bywygm17-

Edit: Just dropped the Soul of the Huntmaster and Its now coming up on top with belt.
    Last edited by Sabinn; 2017-06-14 at 11:15 PM.

Possible to get some BM sims with just the T19 2pc?

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    Just did run few sims as you suggested. DF/BF = 1 020 xxx dps, while Stomp/OWTP 1 057 xxx dps. 37k is kinda good boost, but had to change some gear to crit heavy.

Since i don't have CoF (running with 910chrono and 915 socketed foci), i wasn't even trying other leggo combos, other than Belt + Shoulders.
    This is real world but I am getting best numbers going from 80% mastery down to 65% and crit up to 28% from 15% with 915 ilevel and T19 4 piece shoulders and belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebags View Post
    Possible to get some BM sims with just the T19 2pc?
    It's in there. Just look for the one that says 2pc tier 19 on it. Should be in tier breakdowns on first post.

Any updates on the MM 4p sim?
    Moonlife, Boomkin/Tree, Silvermoon, VTX

I forgot to mention w/ legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post

I also got a 30k boost with that setup. It seems...odd, though. Are the sims wrong? I sit at ~32% crit unbuffed so I'm in the same boat. In in-game tests, after 12 tests it gave me pretty much the same exact dps with both setups. Definitely going to be nice for M+ and AOE heavy fights, though, with stomp. I wish we had that in NH...

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    I also got a 30k boost with that setup. It seems...odd, though. Are the sims wrong? I sit at ~32% crit unbuffed so I'm in the same boat. In in-game tests, after 12 tests it gave me pretty much the same exact dps with both setups. Definitely going to be nice for M+ and AOE heavy fights, though, with stomp. I wish we had that in NH...
    Weird though but I feel Dire Frenzy is better for AoE, if you have the relics that increase beast cleave damage ( since those werent touched by the patch).

Funny thing about using the crit build is the amount of damage cobra shot does now due to killer cobra and having like 13 beasts active at once ( my record).

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sabinn View Post
    Weird though but I feel Dire Frenzy is better for AoE, if you have the relics that increase beast cleave damage ( since those werent touched by the patch).

Funny thing about using the crit build is the amount of damage cobra shot does now due to killer cobra and having like 13 beasts active at once ( my record).
    Your record my ass. You can't even have more than 7 of these up at most to buff a cobra shot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    Your record my ass. You can't even have more than 7 of these up at most to buff a cobra shot.
    Hey man, GCD's and Dire Beast durations don't apply to him :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    Yes you can, 11 dire beasts + your 2 main pets , Unless my weak aura bugged somehow during hero + elisande's pink time bubble. It didnt last more than half a second though before dropping to 9 but still.
    Last edited by Sabinn; 2017-06-16 at 12:47 PM.