Kenny is no longer a Hunter, therefore he can't be an asshole, so your theory works.

but really im reformed
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2017-10-25 at 09:48 PM.

---- MM Combos ----
    So, it took me slightly longer than I anticipated to redo the MM combo sims. Sorry about that. I ended up adding a LOT more combos for MM than I've been doing previously. I like to see breakdowns of just how bad of a dps hit I take if I need to equip healing legendaries and pydraz for shields during progression, so I've added a lot more options since the last time I did these. I'm also doing breakdowns of both LnL and TA builds, and I'll continue that in the T21 breakdowns when I get to them.

I unfortunately did not have time for SV combos yet. I'll get on those when I can.

MM legendary combos, Single Target, LnL, 69 traits, 930/975 ilvl (Simcraft Source)

MM legendary combos, Single Target, TA, 69 traits, 930/975 ilvl (Simcraft Source)

If Huntmaster is equipped on LnL, I switch the talents to TA so you get both as intended. I marked them _ta so there will be less possibility of confusion. 10k iterations, as usual. Deviation is easily 2k with TA, so keep that in mind. I did try to triple check entries for duplicate legendaries and such in the output HTML, but if you see something awry here, please let me know.

When I do the T21 breakdowns, btw, I'm planning on just doing 75 traits and possibly filling in crucibles with 3 bis, maybe a middling selection of 2nd tiers, and a 2nd bis in the third tier. No reason to lowball here. It is a theorycrafting thread. Might as well go nuts. Obvious caveat will be that getting BiS and 2nd BiS 1st and 3rd tier with a good dps 2nd tier crucible trait can be difficult to do, but most of us have managed to get reasonably close to that by greedily begging loot councils for a chance at duplicate relics .

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Kenny is no longer a Hunter, therefore he can't be an asshole, so your theory works.

but really im reformed
    lmao if you think that

Thought you were hpala but seems you changed back, I can't keep up with everything!

Everyone is a little bit hunter, inside. And that never goes away.