Deleted

Brewmaster kruul

Hello everyone.

I would like to get some help defeting kruul. I'm around 910-gearing up as fast as can. I tried kruul a few times, and i was close to defeat him, but an infernal always knoks me down. Is teher any adddon that shows its cast so i can dodge it( if its not bugged since sometimes it knocked me down before animation and cast went through)

tried weak aura but it do not shows me their casts.
    Last edited by mmocce1a1323c7; 2018-02-28 at 07:16 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pay more attention to the infernal, and/or improve your DPS - GF is a monk tank, she equipped some DPS trinkets to get the challenge down.

The infernals only knock you away if they catch up to you. If you're getting blown off the platform by a cast I think the demon eyes are what you should be looking at.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    i can kill it so dps is enough8but u always can get more. problem is when i summon kruul. sometimes the infernals stands behind him and i cant see them, especially when i cant see they start castinq it.... or if someone know how weak auras wrk could tell me how can i set it up to show tehir cooldowns if i can ask

10+ Year Old Account
    Take clerity over chi torpedo if you haven't. Makes rolls more tight which is pretty useful for moving out of infernal's knockback. Can also put down a Transcendence AND buy a few goblin glider packs for when you do get knocked off.

Also, gear and spec for DPS, not mitigation. The trick is to kill him ASAP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Trick working on all specs: run in circles around infernals when there up.

run angry dave to taunt kruul while you clean up stuff, or to taunt the inquisitor while you clean up stuff. Helps bunches.

Deleted
    Granted I outgeared the sh*t out of it, it only worked after I used offensive gear setup. PoPP pre-pull and at Kruul. Hold off finishing phase 1 until you cleared all stuff, if you can. Stack as many healing/aoe orbs from phase 1, to use in phase 2. Phase 2 move all the time to avoid spending too much time in slow-stuff and getting shockwaved by infernals. Run RJW. Use transcendence and try to keep an obstacle at your back shall you get knocked back anyway.

Deleted
    I recommend picking Invoke Niuzao and use it + prepot to quickly get the inquisitor down to about 50% (Niuzao will prevent the boss from casting on you, letting you stay for long in the zone). You can then use Niuzao again on Kruul.

Face the eyes, clear them while losing the debuff, drop your transcendence as you go around to be prepared for a knockoff.

Remember bear tatare, and: Celerity is good for getting out of Kruul's puddles.

Deleted
    I 3 shot this on my monk (given I rolled off the platform once and 2nd time, I forgot my transcendence)

Used Niuzao, pretty much tuneling Varis to like 30% (clearing the adds with keg smash). Idealy, you want only one infernal in the last phase, it will make it stupidly easy to dodge (and you can just roll out of the AoE)

Deleted
    Thanks everyone.

I was able to do it after I got my first legendary on brewmaster which was Xavaric(yeah i know its a basic legendary but helped a lot) and downloading the DBM-Challenge also helped since it's warned me every infernal knocks. 4-5 try and i am ready to go for the MW. thx again

10+ Year Old Account
    keep strafing the shit out of that phase and youll be fine, also get some goblin gliders, you get to recover from being blasted off at least once

*edit* gz