Quote Originally Posted by Grofu View Post
    And Mistweavers make up less than 8% of that Mythic TOV sample above, which brings up the "self-fulfilling prophecy" angle that we've talked about here before. Something gets declared "bad", people stop playing it, and it's off the cellar.
    a lot of people quit playing MW in legion because they ruined the spec. Myself included.

10+ Year Old Account
    After Blizzard sees that we're the runt at the table for Nighthold they'll probably give us a slight tuning increase.

Some dumb ideas:

• They could make Essence Font's HoT better.
    • Reduce mana cost for Essence Font so we can actually use Vivify outside of UT.
    • Make Effuse either a spot heal that's actually efficient, or make it a mana neutral SooM activator (could swap its cast time for a haste modified cooldown; e.g. instant SooM with a 1.4s cooldown, maybe activates Gust of Mists?).
    • Life Cocoon could use a 20-50% buff. It would still only let you negate one mechanic, which Revival cannot really do like SLT.
    • Make Sheilun's instant or sub 1 second cast for Christ sake.
    • RJW shouldn't cost more than Vivify.
    • Make Mistwalk heal everyone in the path traveled.
    • Scrap SoTC and RT; they're never going to let us encroach on Disc fantasy now. Make RT some kind of uplift-esque ability. The 2 actually terrible and nearly useless talents we have, and they ignore them in the talent patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    a lot of people quit playing MW in legion because they ruined the spec. Myself included.
    a lot of people quit playing legion because they ruined the specs. Myself included.

i would do this to fix MW without adding any utility/spells.

RJW now replaces vivify but is exactly the same as current. UT will work w/ RJW when you talent RJW
    lifecycles now includes EF (so enveloping mist, EF and vivify/RJW)
    revival now also triggers a gust of mist heal for each player (would work w/ essence font hot so you can EF prior to revival to double gust)
    increase all healing spells excluding LC/revival by 8%

this gives MWs the power to choose their own identify and gearing choices, instead of it being a complete mess now. it also makes MWs the #1 hps"er" spec which should be something MWs own (as they don't provide anything else to a raid).
    Last edited by Floopa; 2016-12-18 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    How is MW for Mythic+ ?
    How u play it ? I'm spamming a lot of vivify and not sure if on grp dmg i should use Essence Font ?

Deleted
    ive been successfully healing 10-15 with a haste mastery set of gear.

Played zen pulse/mistwrap/JSS/focused thunder. Keep ReM on cd, spam the shit out of vivify and using TFT for enveloping mist.

Use my leg sweep to proc my sephuz for more haste. I don't really use EF at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Solemnity View Post
    [*]Make Sheilun's instant or sub 1 second cast for Christ sake.
    And FIX its stupid ReM bug, for Christ's sake.
    -------------
    "Legs in the air like I just don't care!"
    Mist It Like You Mean It (Mistweaver Blog)

Deleted
    Gift should have been a channeled spell.

Hey, quick thing I noticed in ToV. I got Ovyd's winter wrap last week after my team finished its raid week. This week, I was in ToV LFR and noticed it was behaving differently.

It looks like it's double the healing bonus of Enveloping Mists when it jumps. I.e., tank target gets 30% healing (40 with most wrap), and the spread targets are getting 60% (70% with mist wrap).
    I've also noticed that it was spreading to three targets instead of the tool tip'd two (though that could have been my eyes playing a trick on me.)

Have you guys noticed any change in it?
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Quote Originally Posted by FayrenPickpocket View Post
    Hey, quick thing I noticed in ToV. I got Ovyd's winter wrap last week after my team finished its raid week. This week, I was in ToV LFR and noticed it was behaving differently.

It looks like it's double the healing bonus of Enveloping Mists when it jumps. I.e., tank target gets 30% healing (40 with most wrap), and the spread targets are getting 60% (70% with mist wrap).
    I've also noticed that it was spreading to three targets instead of the tool tip'd two (though that could have been my eyes playing a trick on me.)

Have you guys noticed any change in it?
    It definitely goes to 70% with mistwrap which I believe is a known bug, haven't heard or seen the 3 target jump though. It's still pretty weak for what it's worth though, decent in M+ but lackluster in raid. If they nerfed it down to 30% baseline it'd be even more horrible... not sure if Blizzard could justify nerfing mistweaver legendaries at the moment

Deleted
    Pretty much only the shoulders have a strong inpact on a spells we use... and then its mostly for mythic+ anyway.. TBH if they werent 15 ilvls above ilvl cap we wouldnt really use most of them. The secondary stats on them are so terrible. Mastery and haste on them all.

Soothing Mist/effuse is the reason mastery sucks atm. This trio is a large reason why the specc is so strange atm. WE have single target spell that is weaker then our aoe spells. Casting 6 effuses on 6 players over 9 sec costs more mana then casting 1 Essence font over 3 sec and hiting 6 people and font even heal more. We dont have real reason to ever want to cast effuse. If soothing mist is enough heal, dealing damage would be better in almost every situation. Current Soothing Mist just doesnt really work. Geting it for free after a cast is less useful then how it was in wod. Why you might think? Have to cast a spell before geting the channel and cant cast durrring the channel anymore thats why. Something kind has to change.

If Effuse would be worth casting mastery would be a better stat. If soothing mist would be more useful haste would become better.

Making Soothing Mist into a hot for like 8 seconds would do make Effuse more casted and with that mastery stronger as it will heal for more. This would also make anything that includes soothing mist stronger including legendaries and artifact trait.

You know there is something wrong with your spec when people talk about making new legendaries to keep them in line with other healers.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Deleted
    We need something unique like statue baseline. Maybe we can have the talents to choose between chiji, boost single target statue healing or have statue do aoe (statue heals 2 ppl for 30% of our soothing mist each person)

Can someone comment on this please and ty. If I have two essence font relics and equip both will that increase by 40% since each one increase it by 20% ? Or can I only get the buff once even if it a different relic slot? Thank you in advance

One Relic = 5% not 20%. And you can get the buff 3 times.15% Base + 3x 5% = 30% stronger Essence Font in total.

Quote Originally Posted by TeleriaX View Post
    One Relic = 5% not 20%. And you can get the buff 3 times.15% Base + 3x 5% = 30% stronger Essence Font in total.
    Thanks for your input when I go into my weapon it's show essence font buff 20% with 3 points in it with the relic 4/4. So correct me if I'm wrong what you're saying is with two relics that will bring it up to 30%?

It's 5% per point. So at 4/4 (one relic) you're at 20%.

At 5/5 (2 relics) that's 25%.

And at 6/6 (3 relics) that's 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    It's 5% per point. So at 4/4 (one relic) you're at 20%.

At 5/5 (2 relics) that's 25%.

And at 6/6 (3 relics) that's 30%.

Thanks you very much..one more question if you guys don't mind. I have a 850 essence font relic that could replace a 865 enveloping relic to give me that 25% increase. Do you guys think it's worth it to swap it out or is the item level upgrade and stats better? Again thank you guys for taking the time to answer

I'd keep the highest iLvl one
    -Spakoinyi/Nakazanie-

Deleted
    meh got the boots and i thought my RSK extended the time not the auto auto attack