we lack utilitywe lack utility
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

We do lack utility for real though.

Considering Holy Priest got their hymn of hope back, and we were the 2 bottom classes when you had to do a schoolyard pick, and we got nothing shiny to compete against 12% mana for every healers every 5 minutes..

I mean, was there even a fight in Legion where a mistweaver felt mandatory?

Oh I know, it's not a big deal for the vast majority of the player base, but when my guild decided to bench me when they tried to 3 heal mythic Argus at the beginning of progression (that didn't last too long), I don't think it was even up for debate who would bench... paladin/shaman/druid were a given, and our trial holy priest was benching too (might have been a different story if he played disc).

Now that holy priest got utility, you can see who will be the bench warmer if you have all specs available (with equal talents of course)

That there even a fight where a mistweaver felt very recommended this expansion? I know in some fights we were strong likeon Kil'jaden ping-pong phases because of our healing on the move, that might help us that druids can't cast tranquility while moving anymore in BFA.

Only change I can see now is that with the BFA toolset, healing the Kil'jaden adds would have been easier because right now single target healing is quite good on beta.

Like we've said in the past, there is only one cooldown in the game that is given to a dps and not a healer anymore, and it's Rallying Cry. That is by far what would make the more sense, to give that to mistweavers. *that* would make us desirable.

Or you can, you know, give us a limited version of Aspect of the Fox, allowing HEALERS to cast on the move for a couple seconds.That would probably be awesome to couple with Tranq or Hymn of Hope eh? lol.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2018-05-15 at 06:22 AM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    We do lack utility for real though.

Considering Holy Priest got their hymn of hope back, and we were the 2 bottom classes when you had to do a schoolyard pick, and we got nothing shiny to compete against 12% mana for every healers every 5 minutes..

I mean, was there even a fight in Legion where a mistweaver felt mandatory?

Oh I know, it's not a big deal for the vast majority of the player base, but when my guild decided to bench me when they tried to 3 heal mythic Argus at the beginning of progression (that didn't last too long), I don't think it was even up for debate who would bench... paladin/shaman/druid were a given, and our trial holy priest was benching too (might have been a different story if he played disc).

Now that holy priest got utility, you can see who will be the bench warmer if you have all specs available (with equal talents of course)

That there even a fight where a mistweaver felt very recommended this expansion? I know in some fights we were strong likeon Kil'jaden ping-pong phases because of our healing on the move, that might help us that druids can't cast tranquility while moving anymore in BFA.

Only change I can see now is that with the BFA toolset, healing the Kil'jaden adds would have been easier because right now single target healing is quite good on beta.

Like we've said in the past, there is only one cooldown in the game that is given to a dps and not a healer anymore, and it's Rallying Cry. That is by far what would make the more sense, to give that to mistweavers. *that* would make us desirable.

Or you can, you know, give us a limited version of Aspect of the Fox, allowing HEALERS to cast on the move for a couple seconds.That would probably be awesome to couple with Tranq or Hymn of Hope eh? lol.
    Can i be unbanned from discord you are discriminating against me, and since you are acting in an official capacity resource to a blizzard ran game you should not be acting as gatekeepers for their intellectual property, if you do not unban me I will be forced to contact blizzard and make them unban me from discord, thank you.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Can i be unbanned from discord you are discriminating against me, and since you are acting in an official capacity resource to a blizzard ran game you should not be acting as gatekeepers for their intellectual property, if you do not unban me I will be forced to contact blizzard and make them unban me from discord, thank you.
    not sure why you would think I can unban you from discord.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

That will be op in bfa ? or none change

Deleted
    Is Tarratus keystone (trinket) any good for mist? got a 970 version when i rolled for os with coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    Is Tarratus keystone (trinket) any good for mist? got a 970 version when i rolled for os with coin.
    No, it's not any good. Check the spreadsheet from peakofserenity.com

Deleted
    That will be op in bfa ? or none change

10+ Year Old Account
    EF + RT will likely carry MW to viability in raids. The easy playstyle and inability to fuck anything up will let raiding MW'ers focus 100% on mechanics while still bringing HPS. Average MW'ers will likely be better for a raid than other average healers but good Rshams/Hpals/Discs/Rdruids will stand out in a way that I don't think good MW'ers will. I can't think of something a MW could do in a raid that would make them better than average MW'ers too. EF, Revival and ReM on CD are too mindlessly easy to use, especially with Upwelling now.

In M+ single target healing will be strong but AoE group-wide healing will probably be lacking like it is on Live.

10+ Year Old Account
    the whole st healing + upwelling niche as well as RT power level will carry mw.

assuming vivify stops being a dumpster tier spell mw will stay good imo.

at this point mw can only really get worse. it's easily top 2 healer on beta right now because of their high hps and good healing toolkit in this raid. Helps revival is strong as fuck atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the waiting room for the MW tuning nerf I guess.

Waiting for MW throughput to get destroyed because me and my tinfoil hat don't believe that Blizzard would ever let MW be the best healers in the game at anything, especially raw throughput for BfA.

Usually I'm the guy that thinks this is stupid conspiracy crap but MW is right on schedule, historically speaking, where the spec is in a decent place on beta then right before launch it gets "balanced" back to the trash pile where it stays for the rest of the expansion.

If it does happen though, I expect at least a couple of posts blaming Sups for his feedback lolol.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey i haven't given any feedback other than mw should get some pbaoe back :rage:

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    This is the waiting room for the MW tuning nerf I guess.

Waiting for MW throughput to get destroyed because me and my tinfoil hat don't believe that Blizzard would ever let MW be the best healers in the game at anything, especially raw throughput for BfA.

Usually I'm the guy that thinks this is stupid conspiracy crap but MW is right on schedule, historically speaking, where the spec is in a decent place on beta then right before launch it gets "balanced" back to the trash pile where it stays for the rest of the expansion.

If it does happen though, I expect at least a couple of posts blaming Sups for his feedback lolol.
    This post is full of backtracking which is it the stupid conspiracy crap like that chinese guy who got banned multiple times for TELLING THE FCUKING TRUTH??? and you guys bullied him no wonder he lashed out and got banned you guys are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselves

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2018-06-01 at 06:14 PM. Reason: INFRACTION
    Mistweaver Monk |

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people need to relax aye.

Truth
    10 truths
    Mistweaver Monk |

imagine being pissed off about something for years lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    imagine being pissed off about something for years lol
    Some people can hold a grudge...

XD
    Last edited by Stacie; 2018-06-05 at 10:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Lock this shithole of a thread already. Fucking freaks.

Oh lol oh lol it continues
    Mistweaver Monk |

Keep it on topic please guys or it will get locked.