Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Found this if anyone's interested: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-cCharges.html

It displays your brew charges as if they were chi.

Just noticed: BoS cooldown seems affected by haste (maybe I've missed smth but few days ago it was unaffected). Perhaps it means that we can affect every single ability with BC proc (at least at 50% haste when BoS will have 2s cd)

Was trying to do some testing of special delivery vs RJW for damage output today. I can wail on the DPS dummy with ISB up for 3 minutes straight using blackout combo and black ox brew for maximum charge generation and not get a single special delivery proc. What gives? I can get it to proc if I am attacking/tanking the tanking dummy though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by porubezhnik View Post
    Just noticed: BoS cooldown seems affected by haste (maybe I've missed smth but few days ago it was unaffected). Perhaps it means that we can affect every single ability with BC proc (at least at 50% haste when BoS will have 2s cd)
    I guess they have put some hotfix that added haste scaling to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    I guess they have put some hotfix that added haste scaling to it.

dont know if i like this. the idea of a 3-x-x rota seems kind of nice. now BoS feels somehow desnyced.
    cann someone elaborate if this is a good change or note or neutral or anything else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcuro View Post
    dont know if i like this. the idea of a 3-x-x rota seems kind of nice. now BoS feels somehow desnyced.
    cann someone elaborate if this is a good change or note or neutral or anything else?
    It's still BoS + X + X + BoS for me with 19% Haste now and I think this will never change, no matter how much haste you have since the GCD goes down aswell which you have to fill with something. But it feels way smoother. You don't need to delay your KS to let BoS come off cooldown. This change was needed. It felt really clunky before when you didn't reduce your KS cooldown on round numbers. Delaying KS for Blackout Combo devalued the talent too much. Delaying KS for 1s when the combo gives you 2s extra recharge reduced that extra recharge to effective 1s.

It means more damage, it also means that RJW is even worse than it was due to no GCD.

It's good for overall dps but it's just going to make our "rotation" feel all the more clunkier. Overall not a good change IMO, extra minor dps could have been baked in somewhere else besides this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's good for overall dps but it's just going to make our "rotation" feel all the more clunkier. Overall not a good change IMO, extra minor dps could have been baked in somewhere else besides this.
    On the other hand now they can change the cd to 9s, have it scale with haste and up the damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabator View Post
    It's still BoS + X + X + BoS for me with 19% Haste now and I think this will never change, no matter how much haste you have since the GCD goes down aswell which you have to fill with something. But it feels way smoother. You don't need to delay your KS to let BoS come off cooldown. This change was needed. It felt really clunky before when you didn't reduce your KS cooldown on round numbers. Delaying KS for Blackout Combo devalued the talent too much. Delaying KS for 1s when the combo gives you 2s extra recharge reduced that extra recharge to effective 1s.
    The GCD stays at 1s at all haste levels. So this change doesn't really help or do much. Maybe in cases where you use BoS and then KS CD is less than 1s so you wait for it. So you cast BoS->KS (with small delay)->BoS again.

0s - BoS
    1,5s KS
    2,5s BoS

For example.

I wonder if it becomes worth it (for damage) at certain haste to just skip the half globals. For example if BoS CD is 2,5s you would use every second global for BoS, having every second global be 1,5s in practice sort of.

Actually, with Special Delivery and low-medium haste (10-20%) it might be the way to go as then you won't lose BoS hits and you won't cap energy either so you won't lose from having those partial globals wasted. But it does feel weird.
    Last edited by keqe; 2016-07-31 at 04:27 AM.

I wonder if it becomes worth it (for damage) at certain haste to just skip the half globals. For example if BoS CD is 2,5s you would use every second global for BoS, having every second global be 1,5s in practice sort of.
    It is if the global would have otherwise been spent on TP, basically it's worth waiting up to 0.78 of a second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Useless info of the day:

You can have up to 100 orbs maximum. You can't have more.

Useless info of the day:

You can have up to 100 orbs maximum. You can't have more.
    How did you manage that?
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    How did you manage that?
    T18 set bonus and the insects that spawn before Professor Putricied in ICC. They hit some poison ability really fast and quickly ramped up the orbs. At 100 mark the old orbs started to heal me at the rate they spawned.

7+ Year Old Account
    can you do the WA i asked you a while ago @redfella ?

@Julmara: Jog my memory, I seem to have forgotten.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

7+ Year Old Account
    somone got a WA that shows how much damage stager does in % of my health and maybe the amount of stagger and maybe change colors ?

im actualy thinking about addons like https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mo...r-damage-meter
    or
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/staggermeter/images/
    @redfella

So you just want a bar that represents stagger amount relative to your health percentage? If so then I've already done a Health Bar group that overlays stagger percentage on top of your health: https://wago.io/4kzBd4k_W

If you don't want the health functionality, just click "Extract from group" on Wago and grab the Stagger bar only.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

7+ Year Old Account
    Some pretty obvious information about the Blackout ISB combo and then purify after 3 seconds. Just did this Calculation on constant incoming damage every second & compared to same timeline of damage being purified at the same time without the Combo.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_x...ew?usp=sharing

Key notes:
    -At levels of higher levels of stagger when using the above method yields higher % damage purified but also results increasing the stagger dot damage in the same %. (This is proportional to % of stagger when you do the method at)

Using this method I see most beneficial before a tank swap mechanic something like Glaive Combo.

Just as a fun note, if you aim for 33% haste for that 6 second keg smash with the hotfix you'll have ~2.26 second Blackout Strikes. If you only go up to 30% though you're going to have ~2.31 second blackout strikes.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature