Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    What's good defensive trinkets with this fix? I used stamina trinkets and darkmoon armor trinket so far.
    Recompiled Guardian Module is vendor trash, Shifting Cosmic Sliver is only useful if you really need the fort brew cd a little faster, dunno when that would be the case. Feverish Carapace is ok defensively, but I would say worse than a stat stick in general. You can probably stick with what you are using right now, unless you have a really high ilvl carapace, then you can use that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    100% sure that 4pc won't stay 100%.

You can just get ~44% mastery and have 100% dodge after every BoF. Thus you have 100% dodge chance against bosses (as previously mentioned).

The most obvious band-aid buff to a set they don't understand one bit as is obvious from its design.

Mythic tests will be fun Friday at least.
    But it is my class fantasy to never be hit by a boss....

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    RJW would still be worth pressing though.

And wow, they fixed all those trinkets ... now? Yay, I guess?

Edit: With the new 4pc, we can BoF after every dodge, giving us 2 stacks of EB. Smells a little like 100% dodge on single target.
    Would that matter tho?

When was the last time that boss auto attacks were dangerous to a tank? The stuff that is going to kill a tank can't be dodged anyway.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Would that matter tho?

When was the last time that boss auto attacks were dangerous to a tank? The stuff that is going to kill a tank can't be dodged anyway.
    Neither is anything in this game at full HP. And with 100% dodge you are at full HP all time. The "aa isn't dangerous" is a meme at this point. It is still a catalyst to all tank deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Would that matter tho?

It is still in most fights the absolute majority of your damage intake. I mean sure it isn't deadly alone but a lot of tank stuff only becomes dangerous because you are taking melee damage anyway (exception this tier is Goroth and even there it would allow you some shenanigans). Look at Avatar for example. If you only needed to deal with the devastate damage, it would be harmless. You would require almost no healing either. Same thing goes for Sisters (ok, relatively trivial anyway, but so what) and DI (you wouldn't take damage and you wouldn't need to go down). Sure it might not make you immune, but 100% dodge for the majority of all damage and stagger for undodgeable spikes seems a tad OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to play this. So interesting and dynamic.

https://gfycat.com/BlackIdealisticDesertpupfish

Deleted
    Have fun in testing then^^

I would really like to know if/what they were thinking. Maybe someone needs to send them a log of 100% missed melee hits on a boss fight.

That's golden. I expected it to be like this, but this is even more ridiculous.

Pls record M+ pulls with it?
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

yeah, no way this goes live. or if it does it gets dunked hard right before mythic week,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    yeah, no way this goes live. or if it does it gets dunked hard right before mythic week,
    I expect that the tier will be nerfed to be worse than it was before "buff". Gets hammered as hard it was buffed.

Then nerfs for T20 so people won't keep using a good bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    What's good defensive trinkets with this fix? I used stamina trinkets and darkmoon armor trinket so far.
    According to brewmaster discord, those trinkets are still kinda bad, but just a little less bad than before.

Best is still writhing heart of darkness + darkmoon card

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    According to brewmaster discord, those trinkets are still kinda bad, but just a little less bad than before.
    Good to know, as I have disenchanted my 940 carapace after seeing it proc (or actually "crap") over a few m+ runs before the "fix".

Deleted
    There is the option to restore that item, but it probably isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Good to know, as I have disenchanted my 940 carapace after seeing it proc (or actually "crap") over a few m+ runs before the "fix".
    well, the agility on a 940 is always good, and i saw something about 40%+ uptime. might want to restore it and play around with it

well, the agility on a 940 is always good, and i saw something about 40%+ uptime. might want to restore it and play around with it
    Darkmoon & Good statstick (agi+crit, agi+mastery, agi-verst) for single target
    Darkmoon & Withering Heart for M+
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    4pc seems to be really unreliable. It feels like it has some kind of inner CD that is sync with the usual boss AA timer. It sometimes just doesn't reset the CD. If mob has faster attack speed like dummy in class hall if only works on every second dodge.

On Varimathas test it felt it didn't work at all. Thought it was hotfixed but after raid I went to argus for a test and it worked like it used to. Maybe lag makes it worse.

Kind of annoying to have a broken bonus that isn't OP because it doesn't really work.

7+ Year Old Account
    hows gonna bet they oversee this and just nerf brew to the ground for no reason ?

So... will the T21 four piece make Sal'salabim's Lost Tunic obsolete? When we are resetting Breath of Fire constantly anyway? Kind of bummed, tbh, because it's the luckiest drop I've gotten on this toon, my best lego and one of the fun things about playing him, and now it seems like it's being made irrelevant. :\

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

tested on

trinket stats

results

sorry for all this imagery, but my guild logs are private cause the raid leader fears that if they were public people would go for ranks
    Last edited by antico; 2017-10-22 at 05:57 PM.

How much will BrM miss T20?

T20 gave us more self heals, which was one real hole in our tanking toolkit. Brewmasters are built more around smoothing/delaying damage than healing it. We do have some self heals, but fairly weak compared to most tanks. We joined Warriors in being more reliant on our healers than DKs, DHs, Pallies, or Bears.

T20 helped with that by proc'ing our self heals more often. T21, on the other hand, gives us more dodge. We already dodge. A lot. I can't say I've ever caught myself thinking "If only I had more dodge, this spec would play so much better." But I've frequently been grateful for the increased self healing from the T20 two piece set bonus.

Is it just me? Or is T21 a significant step backwards from T20 for Brewmaster?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"