Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'm working in other class profiles. Currently testing Ret Paladin and that should be out tomorrow. Next I'll be doing Rogue followed by mage but those will take a little longer as it will likely cover all three specs for each.
    would like to see the ret pally one
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

You think you could make something like this for Windwalker's?

Quote Originally Posted by jace5869 View Post
    You think you could make something like this for Windwalker's?
    Working on it already.

awesome! gone from 33k to 50k XD

The new build feels ok to me. I had a question regarding order of abilities though. Shouldn't we always do flametongue as our first abiltiy, or later in the rotation? I had assumed because of the buff you would do it amongst the first in our sequence. If that is the case, I will do it for sure, but it's prioritized very low (except when to reapply for the buff).
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Adelycia View Post
    The new build feels ok to me. I had a question regarding order of abilities though. Shouldn't we always do flametongue as our first abiltiy, or later in the rotation? I had assumed because of the buff you would do it amongst the first in our sequence. If that is the case, I will do it for sure, but it's prioritized very low (except when to reapply for the buff).
    Applying the Boulderfist/Landslide buff is more important than Flametongue. Very literally the only time Flametongue priority would be higher is if you have Hot Hand, but even then it's not a huge jump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mete23 View Post
    awesome! gone from 33k to 50k XD
    Good work Kick more butt !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    would like to see the ret pally one
    Ret Pally is now out, you can find the video on my Youtube or on the MMO-Champion Pally Forums

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind that these profiles should be 100% functional on beta aswell

I love this, But shouldn't CL be in the priority somewhere? I have been tossing it in during down time where nothing is showing to cast, but shouldn't it show if nothing else is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Gromock View Post
    I love this, But shouldn't CL be in the priority somewhere? I have been tossing it in during down time where nothing is showing to cast, but shouldn't it show if nothing else is up?
    It should be popping up at roughly every 7 seconds or so, depending on Stormbringer procs. In my testing I had it cast about that often from what I read off my recorded logs. It is a lower priority than everything except filler Rockbiter/Boulderfist and Flametongue.

Another thing to remember is that higher haste will end up causing it to appear less frequently as you're other more important spells will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelycia View Post
    I feel you always want to open with BF. It gives you Maelstorm and it buffs you (talented). Way too goo to pass up since you are just 1 GCD away from using FT/FB anyway.

It shows up in my rotation, though not frequent as other abilities take priority (BF, SS, FT, FB). I still use CL even when it's not recommended when I have the Maelstorm for it, BF <2 charges and facing more than 1 enemy. The reason is so my next SS/LV will cleave.

I have not had it pop up once, but maybe it is my character? I am only lvl 74. Though I have all my abilities except mastery and my haste is only 9%. But I know when I hit it I see the cd on the left side, but not an icon in the middle at all. I will have to look again.

What's the benefit of TMW over Weak Auras? I usually don't like running 2 addons which basically do the same.
    But it looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    What's the benefit of TMW over Weak Auras? I usually don't like running 2 addons which basically do the same.
    But it looks great!
    Both have similar capabilities but TMW is far more user friendly. Weakauras requires more overlaying icons to achieve the same goal for a rotation like this and ends up using more memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coldcell View Post
    I feel you always want to open with BF. It gives you Maelstorm and it buffs you (talented). Way too goo to pass up since you are just 1 GCD away from using FT/FB anyway.

It shows up in my rotation, though not frequent as other abilities take priority (BF, SS, FT, FB). I still use CL even when it's not recommended when I have the Maelstorm for it, BF <2 charges and facing more than 1 enemy. The reason is so my next SS/LV will cleave.
    The opener for addons like these will often suggest one thing but if you would rather open with Flametongue feel free. You don't have to edit the profile as it is constantly tracking auras and will just know that you have the buff acrive and move past it in the rotation.

Yep choices like that will exist and you should be free to use CL if you know an opportunity to cleave is available. It will still display it as filler otherwise though!

- - - Updated - - -

I have not had it pop up once, but maybe it is my character? I am only lvl 74. Though I have all my abilities except mastery and my haste is only 9%. But I know when I hit it I see the cd on the left side, but not an icon in the middle at all. I will have to look again.
    Being a low level may cause some bugs since you don't have all the spells, but on the off chance you're playing on a non English server you may need to edit the names of icons and spells to the appropriate language

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coldcell View Post
    Thanks for this man. I don't use TMW or WA, but considering using TMW with your settings now.

I also like how the new one makes SS on higher priority. FT and FB are definitely important to keep up, but if SS is up and you have the Malestorm for it, I feel we should use it instead of refreshing the buffs (I'm talking about the <4.5s window).
    If you wanted to cast SS over FT and FB like that you can modify the duration remaining from <4.5 to <1. it should free up a lot of space for it.
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-07-23 at 01:41 PM.

Nice job!

Question: is it possible configure TMW for showing the next two or three abilities instead showing just the next one?

Deleted
    I would love to have it show the next 2-3 spells instead of just 1.
    Just a glimpse to allow for your brain to register the next move and move without command.
    You can look at the addon Elementarist (for elemental shaman) and you will know what i mean.
    Would love your help to improve this TMW.

Doood. Gracias. ;D

Was trying to wrap my head around my Enh alt and this saved me. Woooo

Now to get Haste/Mastery gearz. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by blacksaint03 View Post
    I would love to have it show the next 2-3 spells instead of just 1.
    Just a glimpse to allow for your brain to register the next move and move without command.
    You can look at the addon Elementarist (for elemental shaman) and you will know what i mean.
    Would love your help to improve this TMW.
    Such a thing is possible and I've done it in the past. What happens is basically making multiple rotations that either overlap slightly or are next to one another and it comes off being quite a messy thing. Another thing is that with addons like Elementarist and CLC Ret that predict your next move, that prediction is a lot of the time incorrect as you'll see using this profile. What happens is you get spells that come off cooldown via procs or timer changes and the priority shifts dramatically.

I'll keep it in mind if I can implement it without causing too many clutter issues and errors but for now it's not on the table.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uaeko View Post
    Doood. Gracias. ;D

Was trying to wrap my head around my Enh alt and this saved me. Woooo

Now to get Haste/Mastery gearz. Hehe
    Yay grinding gear!

@chesder

Thanks for this amazing work <3

decompressing error for me, what should i be copying here all of it or what?
    unknown compression method (64)
    USA server btw
    Last edited by Novusir; 2016-07-24 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novusir View Post
    decompressing error for me, what should i be copying here all of it or what?
    unknown compression method (64)
    USA server btw
    Copy the entire text, and paste it into the text bar on the bottom of the TMW menu. Then click the button next to it that says Import/Export and select Import from String and Overwrite your Current Profile.

- - - Updated - - -

A new version that supports all languages is now available HERE

I didn't think I would need/want something like this but after trying it out I really like it. There are some good WeakAuras out there too but I prefer this. I will definitely be using it. Thank you for putting it together and sharing it.