1. #1
    High Overlord bonekrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Where annoying New Yorkers come to retire
    Posts
    103

    Corruption spell ID change?

    Everything is working fine with the ClassTimer add-on but it just refuses to track Corruption. Anyone else running into tracking issues with other add-ons + Corruption?

  2. #2
    Noticed nothing weird with it while using Weak Auras 2.0.

    Does your addon only accepts IDs or does it track by name also? (like WA)

  3. #3
    Deleted
    Could it be that it changes with the Talent from the second tier?

  4. #4
    High Overlord bonekrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Where annoying New Yorkers come to retire
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    Could it be that it changes with the Talent from the second tier?
    That might be what it is. I'll check as soon as i get in game.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bonekrusher View Post
    That might be what it is. I'll check as soon as i get in game.
    Ive got the talent and Raven is having no issues tracking it

  6. #6
    ElvUI isn't tracking it either on UF but is on RF.

    I'm also noticing corruption really is permanent. I was testing it out on training dummies, left, spec'd out of it, and I'm still doing damage to the training dummies. Kind of interesting.

  7. #7
    High Overlord bonekrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Where annoying New Yorkers come to retire
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by baconjesus View Post
    ElvUI isn't tracking it either on UF but is on RF.

    I'm also noticing corruption really is permanent. I was testing it out on training dummies, left, spec'd out of it, and I'm still doing damage to the training dummies. Kind of interesting.
    Same here on the test dummies. And yeah I specced out of that talent and corruption came back up. I'll have to try and find out how to work around that.

    Also if you are at the test dummies, when you spam seed of corruption it will cycle through the test dummies without having to switch targets. I just noticed it. I haven't bothered to look and see if it's intended. Too busy getting rid of 9 years worth of gear lol.

  8. #8
    At least with elvui, the issue is that it automatically blocks auras with no duration, so if you pick up the talent it doesn't show. You might need to check that out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •