Thread: The RAGE!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It's a pre patch but some people have legitimate grievances. Elemental is, bad. Really bad. Just as an example. It's an even easier target than before, the weird blink they got is terrible.

Other classes have lost a lot, the classes are all a whole let more simple, in some cases they're pretty much approaching over simplification.

Survival Hunter is pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Survival Hunter is pretty awesome!
    I have to agree, it's actually a nice change of pace from dpsing as range.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliessa View Post
    2 things can happen: a) you get silenced by the kickbot faster than you can react or b) you just silenced yourself for 4 instead of 6 seconds. good job.
    I don't think you quite understand how it works, but alright

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    It's a pre-patch and people are complaining. What a surprise.
    Remember kids, the only valid complaints are the ones you agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It's a pre patch but some people have legitimate grievances. Elemental is, bad. Really bad. Just as an example. It's an even easier target than before, the weird blink they got is terrible.
    Come on... 22k lavaburst crits aren't competitive to you?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Remember kids, the only valid complaints are the ones you agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

You know you can read my entire post, yeah?

Prepatches are always broken, even more so this time around.

You're missing PvP talents and artifacts, and you're 10 levels below the level cap the balance has been aimed around.

I've been doing fine as ele. Just line up your burst windows and flame shock everything you see. Icefury is pretty great too. The only melee that I struggle with is Rogue, and that's only because I can't self peel them very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Ive been having a lot of fun playing enhancement. Its been really fun.

You're missing PvP talents and artifacts, and you're 10 levels below the level cap the balance has been aimed around.
    So is everyone else, that's kind of the point of this thread.

But lets see if 'balance' is actually attained 10 levels from now. It's always been the case in the past

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So is everyone else, that's kind of the point of this thread.

But lets see if 'balance' is actually attained 10 levels from now. It's always been the case in the past
    That's the thing. Some specs rely on PvP talents and artifacts more than others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I know you warriors will not speak up because you don't want to get nurfed lool.
    Arms is strong, yes. It got all the good spells that make it the go-to spec in pvp (overpower, defensive stance, die by the sword). The high dmg is just the cherry on the cake.

Fury on the other hand is mediocre once again, thanks to bad design. +30% dmg received during enrage is insane, people focus you and you die. You have one def CD which is total garbage cause bloodthirst is dodged/parried or otherwise evaded most of the time. The baseline bloodthirst selfheal was nerfed into oblivion. Fury has nothing left of what made it strong (and op in some situations) in the past beta builds.

I really like what they did with warriors, but how could they give one spec so many good tools for pvp while the other one gets nothing?
    Last edited by mmocde0e53a346; 2016-07-22 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    The amount of QQ on the official forums is actually pretty sad but again we're at a day in age that people QQ endlessly about dumb crap, I've actually enjoyed the classes that I've been playing on since 7.0

Enhancement, Ret, Survival and Outlaw have been a blast
    a Ret main for 9 years here says HI, did u have a chance to go 1v1 vs good bm hunter, arcane mage ? =) let me know how much blast u get to have while fighting them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Arms is strong, yes. It got all the good spells that make it the go-to spec in pvp (overpower, defensive stance, die by the sword). The high dmg is just the cherry on the cake.

Fury on the other hand is mediocre once again, thanks to bad design. +30% dmg received during enrage is insane, people focus you and you die. You have one def CD which is total garbage cause bloodthirst is dodged/parried or otherwise evaded most of the time. The baseline bloodthirst selfheal was nerfed into oblivion. Fury has nothing left of what made it strong (and op in some situations) in the past beta builds.

I really like what they did with warriors, but how could they give one spec so many good tools for pvp while the other one gets nothing?
    I have a Fury alt, ya they are pretty soft, but i enjoy the new melee animations, pretty nice asp heroic leap. for the 30% dmg, there is a talent to reduce it to 10% in ur talent tree

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I have a Fury alt, ya they are pretty soft, but i enjoy the new melee animations, pretty nice asp heroic leap. for the 30% dmg, there is a talent to reduce it to 10% in ur talent tree
    Unfortunately it reduces the dmg taken by 10% resulting in a 20% dmg increase while enraged, which is still too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Unfortunately it reduces the dmg taken by 10% resulting in a 20% dmg increase while enraged, which is still too much.
    Ah IC, but from the beta videos 2s and duels i watched, Fury have amazing self heals on Beta, so unless blizzard will take it away, Fury will be livelord at max lvl

Ret got shat on.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    a Ret main for 9 years here says HI, did u have a chance to go 1v1 vs good bm hunter, arcane mage ? =) let me know how much blast u get to have while fighting them

- - - Updated - - -

I've had a ret paladin since 2004, I've rarely seen a arcane mage in bgs, maybe once or twice and as for a bm hunter....lol

UHDK, AF Lock/Demo Lock, WW MNK and a good feral are the ones who annoy me. Everything except Lock I have a chance against, Locks are just ridiculous with their self healing and dots. Siphon Life was ridiculous in vanilla and it's still ridiculous now.

Pvp talents are only going to make the imbalance worse. How do people not realize this? Have you even read or seen how ridiculous some of the pvp only abilities are?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Pvp talents are only going to make the imbalance worse. How do people not realize this? Have you even read or seen how ridiculous some of the pvp only abilities are?
    I've spent ages on beta. It's much better than pre-patch.

Deleted
    Given my outlaw rogue with worse gear hits harder with her basic attack, which has a high chance to trigger a second attack and make another one free? No. Kinda not.

Right now in PvP, if it's blue it's dead. Shamans are basically walking kills. Even enhancer feels like a worse warrior that can't put up much of a fight when you attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    This, quite a bit. PvP talents for classes aren't equal. Some of them profit way more, in some cases the better classes than others.

@Krassz, it's better for some and worse for others.

[QUOTE=Hexme;41509212]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    I've had a ret paladin since 2004, I've rarely seen a arcane mage in bgs, maybe once or twice and as for a bm hunter....lol

UHDK, AF Lock/Demo Lock, WW MNK and a good feral are the ones who annoy me. Everything except Lock I have a chance against, Locks are just ridiculous with their self healing and dots. Siphon Life was ridiculous in vanilla and it's still ridiculous now.
    I got left with an arcane mage in arena 1v1 without my bubble....ya it was kinda annoying to have on me perma slow as he blinked around me free casting >.< without being able to stop him.