Shadow stat weights?

Which stat weights should we be using now in the prepatch as Shadow? The only ones I found was on Noxxic and from previous experience Noxxic is pretty worthless, or has that changed and are those viable? Noxxic recommends this:

Intellect: 9.05
    Haste: 7.55
    Crit: 6.05
    Versatility: 4.55
    Mastery: 3.05

I can't say about the validity of the values. But the general consensus for pre patch is that Haste>Critical are the bees knees for us now. Especially with AS.

Quote Originally Posted by hampen555 View Post
    Which stat weights should we be using now in the prepatch as Shadow? The only ones I found was on Noxxic and from previous experience Noxxic is pretty worthless, or has that changed and are those viable? Noxxic recommends this:

Intellect: 9.05
    Haste: 7.55
    Crit: 6.05
    Versatility: 4.55
    Mastery: 3.05
    Stat weights change per encounter, character, talent choice among several other variables. Although what you have listed is probably a decent rule of thumb. I could see crit being a little higher than it is as listed above, especially given our usage of StM in conjunction with AS. I didn't have the experience of testing all of this on Beta, at all, so I'm still learning as well.
    Last edited by Tunng; 2016-07-22 at 07:03 PM.

Yeah, I see, thanks for all the input, I'm just a casual normal/hc raider, but I still like to be optimal, I like to use Pawn and then not really think about the stats and just equip what it says is better. I guess there is no real answer yet how much haste outperforms crit, et.c. Stat weights might not be that important at the moment in the pre patch anyways.

Haste Definitely out performs crit, even at like 3 targets which is the max sustainable threshold. Crit might move to the top if you have 5+ targets, but at that point you would be searing anyways, so haste would still be needed.

As far as stat weights go, this is what i get:

Int - 1
    Haste - 0.97
    Crit - 0.88
    Mastery - 0.82
    Versatility - 0.7

As you add more targets haste, crit, and mastery keep going exponentially. Keep in mind this is with my current spriest gear with the following stats:

Int - 9490
    Crit - 31.75%
    Mastery - 41.93%
    Haste - 29.36%
    Vers - 4.26%

Once we have the artifact, things will change a bit depending on if you're selecting Surrender to Madness and utilizing it. Crit will still be important, but most likely it'll be something like Mastery > Crit > Haste > Vers only when using StM with Mass Hysteria traited. Time and testing will tell us more.