Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Alex Jones vs Cenk Uygur

Staaaaaaged!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a discussion here, or are we just going to start creating threads with nothing but YouTube videos?

Do you approve of Alex? Disapprove? Man-crush?

I think alex jones is drunk.

Alex Jones is a piece of shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Alex Jones is a piece of shit lol
    All that needs to be said. He made his career off lying to gullible people, but his lies have become quite dangerous.

TYT are a bunch of SJW loons but Jones is undoubtedly the one wrong in this situation, even with douchebag Jimmy Dore spitting water at him.

He barged into a live TYT news session at the RNC and started spewing his bullshit.

I don't watch TYT and don't like them, but anybody who has an ounce of objectivity should agree that Jones' actions are exceptionally unprofessional and should be condemned.

"No bad tactics, just bad targets" is what Arthur Chu, SJW extraordinare, does.

Alex is a fucking hack, can't expect anythign else from him.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When did Alex Jones become a public servant?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    snip
    The preview image looks like Cenk showing the face he makes when he pinches his nipples thinking about the Armenian genocide.

edit:
    Last edited by tss; 2016-07-22 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    even with douchebag Jimmy Dore spitting water at him.
    Was that in the video that was linked and i just missed it? Or is it something else.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Was that in the video that was linked and i just missed it? Or is it something else.
    Oh it wasn't in that particular video, but you can hear Jones at the end say somebody spit water at him.

Jimmy Dore is a particularly detestable douchebag. Especially since he's said before on TYT that purposefully spitting at somebody should be an assault.

Media wars are getting out of hand. No wonder so many are confused. Alex jones is fading and is trying to remain relevant, so he does childish things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    The preview image looks like Cenk showing the face he makes when he pinches his nipples thinking about the Armenian genocide.

edit:
    considering that he acknowledged the armenian genocide...
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Oh it wasn't in that particular video, but you can hear Jones at the end say somebody spit water at him.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn7sjEVUEAAOqax.jpg

Jimmy Dore is a particularly detestable douchebag. Especially since he's said before on TYT that purposefully spitting at somebody should be an assault.
    i would lay in on that motherfucker right there. wouldn't stop till i got at his eyeballs and ripped them out. you don't spit at people, and if you do, you deserve the beating you're probably going to get.

Deleted
    Apparently my addons are blocking straight image links from Tweeter. Interesting.

Alex Jones didnt even flinch. 10 minutes earlier their camp invited him to come over. He caught them of guard, and caused the biggest TRIGGER of Cenk's career. Salute Alex!

I don't even need to go in detail about that flop Cenk. That dude turned into a bought and paid for y-celeb years ago. They were actually decent around the anonymous days, then the jihad took over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    10 minutes earlier their camp invited him to come over.
    Nobody from TYT invited Alex Jones to come over to their set. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Nobody from TYT invited Alex Jones to come over to their set. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying.
    I'll take the 40 plus witness to your tone any day of the week.