Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Is that relevant to the specific cases?

Are you saying that these cases would have only been "sexual assault" in other countries - or that the three cases are counted multiple times in some way? (The latter is a problem in the statistics for martial rape; but that wasn't the case here.)

Clearly the headline is misleading and done by a sensationalist newspaper - but that is not unique to one country.
    Well one of the cases mentioned was an attempted rape, so it can't go down as an actual rape I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well one of the cases mentioned was an attempted rape, so it can't go down as an actual rape I assume.
    Not included in the three cases of rape (two close to the city - and one 100km north close to something that is likely a home for asylum seeking unaccompanied minors). The attempted rape was clearly outside the city (and the one where the dialect of the attackers was mentioned).

Not included in the three cases of rape (two close to the city - and one 100km north close to something that is likely a home for asylum seeking unaccompanied minors). The attempted rape was clearly outside the city (and the one where the dialect of the attackers was mentioned).
    I only saw one group rape, one attempted group rape and then a rape.

Oh wait I re-read the article, was laid out a bit confusingly.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2016-07-23 at 10:35 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes. All of them were Swedes. I'm positive!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the worst threads I have ever read.

Deleted
    Love how people ignore facts and jump right away "immigrants did it! Immigrants did it!", when it says the speak with a swedish dialect not any immigrant have. Even when stated multiple times by people, do many seem to ignore it and point at immigrants lol. How do you wrap around that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Love how people ignore facts and jump right away "immigrants did it! Immigrants did it!", when it says the speak with a swedish dialect not any immigrant have. Even when stated multiple times by people, do many seem to ignore it and point at immigrants lol. How do you wrap around that?
    Pretty sure people are just saying immigrants to second generation as well. Many people argue and say you're not a swede because you are not part of the culture you just happen to be born on swedish soil and so on.

Malmö is still the area where you have the largest number of non swedish born parents (out of the bigger cities).

Swedes are pussys and I would disassociate yourselves from
    your supposedly Fierce Viking Ancestors

And if Sweden did have Fierce Vikings, then their Souls would be heading to Denmark or Finland

I dislike when people ignore facts - like you clearly do.

There were 3 cases of gang rape (at 3 different locations, two that are actually close to the city, and one further away - close to something that is likely a home for unaccompanied asylum seeking minors) - no mention of dialect in any of those; and 1 case of attempted gang rape at a different location, and only in the latter case the Swedish dialect was mentioned.

The newspaper is grouping them together to make a selling headline.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Swedes are pussys and I would disassociate yourselves from
    your supposedly Fierce Viking Ancestors

And if Sweden did have Fierce Vikings, then their Souls would be heading to Denmark or Finland
    I hear the dogs in Sweden don't even bark. No idea if that contributes to the increase in gang rapes or not.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    which makes them Swedes , so whats the point
    Only de jure. As I said, anyone who prefers Islamic values to Western values is de facto no Swede.

Oh well..

Sweden to be a 3rd World Country by 2030 (12 years from now)

I suppose this crap is expected as Sweden heads into the Abyss..

Deleted
    Could be because in 99% of the cases it is an immigrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Could be because in 99% of the cases it is an immigrant.
    Could you please provide me with some source that in 99% of rapes in Sweden immigrants are behind them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    Could you please provide me with some source that in 99% of rapes in Sweden immigrants are behind them?
    The last instance of gang rape that i can recall that had native Swedish perpetrators was done by some yuppie finance guys back in the 80s at a private party. The rest? Immigrants...

Deleted
    I dislike when people ignore facts - like you clearly do.

There were 3 cases of gang rape (at 3 different locations, two that are actually close to the city, and one further away - close to something that is likely a home for unaccompanied asylum seeking minors) - no mention of dialect in any of those; and 1 case of attempted gang rape at a different location, and only in the latter case the Swedish dialect was mentioned.

The newspaper is grouping them together to make a selling headline.
    And yet you ignore fact that its not mentioned that the other gang rapes are by immigrants. Nice to bundle it up.

And yet you ignore fact that its not mentioned that the other gang rapes are by immigrants. Nice to bundle it up.
    Ignore what fact? And bundle what up?
    I presented all the facts from the newspaper, as 4 different cases - whereas you are the one that bundled together the different cases and assumed that facts from one case are relevant for the others, since that fit your preconceived ideas.

I made it clear that bundling them together was part of a making a selling newspaper headline; they didn't happen in the same area.

I didn't mention the identity of any perpetrator - since that information hasn't been released yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Reading is hard yo.

"She was certain the men were young and had a skånska accent."

Skåne being the region in the south fo Sweden with a fucking ridiculous accent, not one that refugees are going to pick up any time soon.
    OMG! They are assimilating faster than we thought. this is good news!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    No refugees have a Skånsk accent. Can they be second or third or fourth generation immigrants and thus of "brown" or "black" skin? Sure, but the usual narrative of "they come here to rape!" doesn't apply in that case, or any other really.

Considering the amount of refugees, the percentage is incredibly low still. But by all means, don't let that stop the Sweden-bashing and thinly veiled racist threads.

And let's forget that the worst Swedish serial-rapist in recent time, is entirely native and white.
    Immigrants from Malmö definitely adopt the skåne accent, I've lived there so i know. It was very deliberate of the media to release that detail.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    The last instance of gang rape that i can recall that had native Swedish perpetrators was done by some yuppie finance guys back in the 80s at a private party. The rest? Immigrants...
    Alright, so the LAST rape commited by a native was in the 80s. Source?