Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Just got cloak today, RIP in that case. Though I don't know if they'll let you have 4 pc of T20 and 2 pc of 19 at the same time. Would encourage guilds to keep running older content just to get a slight if possible edge. Am betting they'll deactivate the 2 and 4 set bonuses of T19 when you get 4 set of T20.
    The t19 2pc will work with t20 4pc (or vice versa). This was confirmed by Ion as strategical choice for the players.

"There aren't plans to make the 2pc from different tier sets exclusive right now, but you will have to make a choice between legendary items, the 4pc bonus, and other 2pc set bonus. This allows for an interesting gearing choice, but if it ends up feeling like there is only one correct choice the team may revisit this."
    Last edited by Svetyac; 2017-03-01 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    TBH the belt+ ring combo is just going to be the best going forward anyway. This is because once ToS opens you will replace the cloak to keep the current 2pc in addition to the new 4pc.
    Could you please widen your thought process there?

am i missing something here?

Cloak > Ring

getting more HP is not needed, especially not during wings.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post

Cloak > Ring

He's saying wear 2PC T19 and 4PC T20, or 4PC T19 and 2PC T20.
    If you go with Cloak and T20 4PC you are giving up the T19 2PC (10% increase damage to finishers). So its possible that using the ring over the cloak is better. The cloak is 15% increase to TV/DS, but its not 100% uptime(except under wings). So worst case you're giving up 5% TV/DS damage. The Ring will most likely make up more than that in difference(IMO, just the extra stats on the ring will make up more than that in difference.). Additionally, we will get 1 more rank to AW Trait so thats 2.5s more to Crusade duration.

Becauuuuse when you get 4pc T20, you can still have 2pc T19, which does the same thing essentially as the cloak, AND still have two other legendaries? Note that you can't keep the cloak because cloak slot is needed for 4pc+2pc...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post

Cloak > Ring

Why not? More TVs casted during wings.

while I agree Ring will never beat cloak unless they buff it, the Ring is gonna have more value in 7.2 since we are easily be able to have 37.5 seconds wings.

Currently the HP generation stops at 27.5 seconds, so it doesnt benefit from the longer duration of your wrath relics, while the belt totally does (and the cape is always on).
    Isn't that a bug? It should grant 1 extra holy power with a 32.5 sec Crusade.
    Last edited by SilenceRedo; 2017-03-01 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post

while I agree Ring will never beat cloak unless they buff it, the Ring is gonna have more value in 7.2 since we are easily be able to have 37.5 seconds wings.

I know as much as you on that. The fact is it does. Dunno if its been fixed as i haven't used it again since getting the belt, but knowing blizz... it probably isn't. They gutted that ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aribethe View Post
    He's saying wear 2PC T19 and 4PC T20, or 4PC T19 and 2PC T20.
    If you go with Cloak and T20 4PC you are giving up the T19 2PC (10% increase damage to finishers). So its possible that using the ring over the cloak is better. The cloak is 15% increase to TV/DS, but its not 100% uptime(except under wings). So worst case you're giving up 5% TV/DS damage. The Ring will most likely make up more than that in difference(IMO, just the extra stats on the ring will make up more than that in difference.). Additionally, we will get 1 more rank to AW Trait so thats 2.5s more to Crusade duration.
    The cloak has strength though and the ring doesn't. The way items scale, keeping the lower ilvl tier may mean losing alot of stats though. It will be difficult to know until someone theory crafts it.
    To be honest though... i hope it is. The ring is way more fun to use than the cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I know as much as you on that. The fact is it does. Dunno if its been fixed as i haven't used it again since getting the belt, but knowing blizz... it probably isn't. They gutted that ring.

- - - Updated - - -

The cloak has strength though and the ring doesn't. The way items scale, keeping the lower ilvl tier may mean losing alot of stats though. It will be difficult to know until someone theory crafts it.
    To be honest though... i hope it is. The ring is way more fun to use than the cape.
    i hate to be that guy.... but having the ring, and wishing it was the cloak... i dont like it at all.

to each their own i guess

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got my 4th legendary today, Prydaz, to round out my shitty collection of boots, trinket and bracers. It wouldn't bother me if I could actually break out of the 80-90th percentiles in mythic without the throughput increasing legendaries, but I don't think I can. Worth leveling a second paladin and playing the lottery again now that the first 2 legendaries have a massive drop chance buff? Anyone have any idea about the targeting legendary system in 7.2?
    Last edited by Nition; 2017-03-02 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post

I believe the issue is that by the time u use your second WoA and a finisher so u can barely benefit from it (if not overwritten then most probably the finisher will be used outside wings).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Unless something is buggy, you will keep getting legendaries at the same pace (first is very fast, second is fast, the rest come at an even pace right now according to Blizzard). You already have four you do not want, your chance should be better.

The targeting system in 7.2 gives you a tiny chance to get a legendary for a specific slot (so you could farm shards all day by killing rares and keep buying belt and cape tokens). We don't have any idea how fast you can farm such tokens nor do we know what the chance for a legendary will be. I think they will not count towards bad luck protection for legendaries (nor will the crafted ones). I assume if you want to no-life it it might be better than chain-running mythics (though you will likely get a legendary or two while chain-running mythics in early 7.2 for AP anyway).
    Oh christ, so its Kadala 2.0? I don't think I could handle the stress of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The cloak does has Strength which the ring doesn't but the total amount of stats is much higher on the ring. Also secondary stats on rings get much higher as ilvl goes up. If you take the effects out of the comparison the ring is most likely more dps for its stats. I also think people undervalue the ring alot, its not massive amounts behind the cloak like people say. Also unless you're capping at 5 HoPo during wings there is never too much HoPo. Stacks build really fast with the ring. I have all 4 DPS legendaries and the cloak seems to peform the best in raid. Its not the same on a target dummy, I've had the ring beat out the cloak doing 10 min parses sometimes and even when it does its very close. Just target dummy vs raid it oddly is always behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    I believe the issue is that by the time u use your second WoA and a finisher so u can barely benefit from it (if not overwritten then most probably the finisher will be used outside wings).
    I see where your going.

Since I'm stuck with Ashes to dust I delay my Wake of ashes a bit so I can use it with a higher stacked Crusade. Plus I still haven't got my second thrilliax relic.

If you have Cloak and Belt with 4pc do you still use Zeal due to 4pc OR do you use TFOJ? (Dont have cloak yet feelsbadman just want an opinion)

One question about our nightmare: the trinkets. I have CoF and Skorpyron, both HC wf version (Xkorpyron has also socket), but today Gul'Dan HC dropped me his draught... I used it on one M+ just to test it but I'm not convinced. It's draught worth it or not? :S

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    If you have Cloak and Belt with 4pc do you still use Zeal due to 4pc OR do you use TFOJ? (Dont have cloak yet feelsbadman just want an opinion)
    I have both and for me TFOJ is simming 15k more than Zeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post
    One question about our nightmare: the trinkets. I have CoF and Skorpyron, both HC wf version (Xkorpyron has also socket), but today Gul'Dan HC dropped me his draught... I used it on one M+ just to test it but I'm not convinced. It's draught worth it or not? :S

Thanks in advance!
    For me CoF is glued to one slot as in most raid situations it grants me additional crusade uptime, for cleave I use scorp and for single target I'd swap it for DoS.

Finally lucked out and got the cloak yesterday after 2 weeks of trash, now I got the belt and the cloak and got rid of a shitton of mastery.
    Still have too much mastery though.... damn tier chest

Which offset gear you guys think better 925 guldan chest or 905 krosus gloves...i currently have both with legendary cloak and belt so you would imagine that I equip one...i wish I could equip both
    Only God Can Judge Me

Quote Originally Posted by odinslayer View Post
    Which offset gear you guys think better 925 guldan chest or 905 krosus gloves...i currently have both with legendary cloak and belt so you would imagine that I equip one...i wish I could equip both
    Chest due to i-lvl, in an equal scenario gloves would be better due to secondary stats though. Assuming tier pieces are of equal level (905 or below).

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Chest due to i-lvl, in an equal scenario gloves would be better due to secondary stats though. Assuming tier pieces are of equal level (905 or below).
    i do have 905 tier chest and 895 gloves..am currently using the chest and my stats are 20% 27% 20% 9.2% crit haste mastery verst in order...currently using cof and claw trinkets http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...a2les/advanced thats my armory
    Only God Can Judge Me