WotA isn't even the most desirable trait in 7.3 because of the 20% nerf to it. Ideal roll from NLC is double BoJ traits.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    WotA isn't even the most desirable trait in 7.3 because of the 20% nerf to it. Ideal roll from NLC is double BoJ traits.
    didnt the blue psot already confirme there will be no dubble traits

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    didnt the blue psot already confirme there will be no dubble traits
    We kind of have 2 of them though. I'm sure thats what he means. The one that increases the damage directly and the one that increases the damage after using a finisher.

5% dmg buff to spinning hammers of annihilation and a futile attempt to buff Consecration by 14%. While the latter is meh I gladly accept DH buff.

What a wonderful buff, bzzd did realize in their infinite wisdom that Concecration was not entirely balanced, now it will be balanced.
    Yey.

"Hey Charley, Ret paladins are complaining none stop about their crappy predicament... Would you throw them a bone please?"
    "Sure, mate... But Crusade is way to powerfull to buff anything substantialy and their potential damage is skewed because of that genious Retribution proc... What more do they want?"
    "Hmmm... Have you seen a Ret use Consecration in Legion?"
    "No..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "Yeah, buff that... But not to much!"

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll take the DH buff but Cons can still suck it, you would still never pick it over FV in a raid.

Surprisingly Ret -feels- good with T20 4 piece, but the damage still isn't there. I took any tier pieces I could get so I'm using helm instead of shoulders, not ideal but hey-ho...

Bit annoyed at myself as I started Legion on my DK, then went back to Ret after they buffed them in EN. Wish I stayed DK. Unless Ret sees MAJOR overhauls in 8.0, might go back to DK....or go Warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    "Hey Charley, Ret paladins are complaining none stop about their crappy predicament... Would you throw them a bone please?"
    "Sure, mate... But Crusade is way to powerfull to buff anything substantialy and their potential damage is skewed because of that genious Retribution proc... What more do they want?"
    "Hmmm... Have you seen a Ret use Consecration in Legion?"
    "No..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "Yeah, buff that... But not to much!"
    seems legit. how did you get hold of that recording?

to be fair, Retribution aoe feels incredibly solid and as good as ever.
    It's the rest of the whole spec that is fething awful.

My arms warrior does more healing through the fight.
    While doing his rotation.
    Why.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2017-08-09 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Пламенев _-_ Ночь перед боем

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    to be fair, Retribution feels incredibly solid and as good as ever.
    It's the rest of the whole spec that is fething awful.

My arms warrior does more healing through the fight.
    While doing his rotation.
    Why.
    simple you do not specc JoL/WoG purposely withholding support from your raid!

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    simple you do not specc JoL/WoG purposely withholding support from your raid!
    Why would I Spec JoL/WoG?

It is not yet time for us Retribution lads to come out as raid support bitches I mean team players.

Deleted
    Why would I Spec JoL/WoG?

It is not yet time for us Retribution lads to come out as raid support bitches I mean team players.
    I just predicted the answer you would get from blizz when you ask this question.

but cynicism aside JoL can provide some useful off healing

I just predicted the answer you would get from blizz when you ask this question.

but cynicism aside JoL can provide some useful off healing
    Ofcourse it can, I suppose.
    But why would you sacrifice autbubble for it? To help your raid?
    And said offhealing can be provided by a holy paladin, with no drawbacks yet with greater effect.
    Feth, even double derpony might provide more use.

Deleted
    Ofcourse it can, I suppose.
    But why would you sacrifice autbubble for it? To help your raid?
    And said offhealing can be provided by a holy paladin, with no drawbacks yet with greater effect.
    Feth, even double derpony might provide more use.
    on sisters mythic every bit helps to save a drop of mana here and there. so your healers can push more later. you can have multiply paladins playing with JoL. I tank sisters with this talent our holy paladin has it up as well and our second ret doesn´t need his bubble he is just extending the time we need to wipe.
    And due to the higher uptime of judgement for tank/ret it will be at least on par with what the holy can push

Deleted
    wog is such a dps loss though. i would say replace flash with wog when talented , gate it behind mana and have it scale with hopo but not consume it. then i will cry only for the gcds lost to cast it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    wog is such a dps loss though. i would say replace flash with wog when talented , gate it behind mana and have it scale with hopo but not consume it. then i will cry only for the gcds lost to cast it.
    don't cry for the lost GCD but for the lost retribution uptime. It´s funny how our toolkit counteracts one of our second strongest DPS cooldown...

ps.: speccing WoG was not meant to be an actual advice or something I can call a good Idea without hating my self and spending an hour under the shower because I feel so dirty

What talent is better for m+?
    Wog or arms?

Deleted
    don't cry for the lost GCD but for the lost retribution uptime. It´s funny how our toolkit counteracts one of our second strongest DPS cooldown...

ps.: speccing WoG was not meant to be an actual advice or something I can call a good Idea without hating my self and spending an hour under the shower because I feel so dirty
    y man just wondering if the guyz that designe the specc have ever played the game in general (not even wondering about playing ret that is so obvious). wog is really weak for the amount of hopo consumed the effect is so miniscule and works in such a bad way that it is does not make any sense : the resources needed, the total gcds spent are way too much for the effect. i would prefer casting flash instead (i know its feelycraft but w/e will go through the numbers but anyways its bad gameplay in general).
    And everytime i read about the recharge time i just laugh at it.
    Last edited by mmoc0e2bb9485a; 2017-08-09 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What talent is better for m+?
    Wog or arms?
    The reroll talent

Ok trying to figure this out, I just got my 4p finally from ToS (yes my luck is horrible and guild is ass about loot). From what I've read, Zeal sounds overall like the talent to take over TFoJ. But would it be affected by legendary choices since my normal ones are belt/cloak? Or does cloak get swapped for liadrin ring instead for more HP during crusade instead of the normal TV/DS boost?