Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    "Hey Charley, Ret paladins are complaining none stop about their crappy predicament... Would you throw them a bone please?"
    "Sure, mate... But Crusade is way to powerfull to buff anything substantialy and their potential damage is skewed because of that genious Retribution proc... What more do they want?"
    "Hmmm... Have you seen a Ret use Consecration in Legion?"
    "No..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "Yeah, buff that... But not to much!"
    seems legit. how did you get hold of that recording?
    ... and the Omnissiah did speak, thusly: "RTFM"

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Stay grumpy, stay cynical.
    Never forgive, never forget.

The Lightbringer A Perfect Storm's Avatar
    to be fair, Retribution aoe feels incredibly solid and as good as ever.
    It's the rest of the whole spec that is fething awful.

My arms warrior does more healing through the fight.
    While doing his rotation.
    Why.
    Last edited by A Perfect Storm; 2017-08-09 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Пламенев _-_ Ночь перед боем
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    Please refrain from speaking your mind or having an opinion.
    This signature holds no images yet violates signature rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Competent Mods View Post
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

to be fair, Retribution feels incredibly solid and as good as ever.
    It's the rest of the whole spec that is fething awful.

My arms warrior does more healing through the fight.
    While doing his rotation.
    Why.
    simple you do not specc JoL/WoG purposely withholding support from your raid!

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    simple you do not specc JoL/WoG purposely withholding support from your raid!
    Why would I Spec JoL/WoG?

It is not yet time for us Retribution lads to come out as raid support bitches I mean team players.
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

Why would I Spec JoL/WoG?

It is not yet time for us Retribution lads to come out as raid support bitches I mean team players.
    I just predicted the answer you would get from blizz when you ask this question.

but cynicism aside JoL can provide some useful off healing

I just predicted the answer you would get from blizz when you ask this question.

but cynicism aside JoL can provide some useful off healing
    Ofcourse it can, I suppose.
    But why would you sacrifice autbubble for it? To help your raid?
    And said offhealing can be provided by a holy paladin, with no drawbacks yet with greater effect.
    Feth, even double derpony might provide more use.

Ofcourse it can, I suppose.
    But why would you sacrifice autbubble for it? To help your raid?
    And said offhealing can be provided by a holy paladin, with no drawbacks yet with greater effect.
    Feth, even double derpony might provide more use.
    on sisters mythic every bit helps to save a drop of mana here and there. so your healers can push more later. you can have multiply paladins playing with JoL. I tank sisters with this talent our holy paladin has it up as well and our second ret doesn´t need his bubble he is just extending the time we need to wipe.
    And due to the higher uptime of judgement for tank/ret it will be at least on par with what the holy can push

wog is such a dps loss though. i would say replace flash with wog when talented , gate it behind mana and have it scale with hopo but not consume it. then i will cry only for the gcds lost to cast it.
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    wog is such a dps loss though. i would say replace flash with wog when talented , gate it behind mana and have it scale with hopo but not consume it. then i will cry only for the gcds lost to cast it.
    don't cry for the lost GCD but for the lost retribution uptime. It´s funny how our toolkit counteracts one of our second strongest DPS cooldown...

ps.: speccing WoG was not meant to be an actual advice or something I can call a good Idea without hating my self and spending an hour under the shower because I feel so dirty

What talent is better for m+?
    Wog or arms?

don't cry for the lost GCD but for the lost retribution uptime. It´s funny how our toolkit counteracts one of our second strongest DPS cooldown...

ps.: speccing WoG was not meant to be an actual advice or something I can call a good Idea without hating my self and spending an hour under the shower because I feel so dirty
    y man just wondering if the guyz that designe the specc have ever played the game in general (not even wondering about playing ret that is so obvious). wog is really weak for the amount of hopo consumed the effect is so miniscule and works in such a bad way that it is does not make any sense : the resources needed, the total gcds spent are way too much for the effect. i would prefer casting flash instead (i know its feelycraft but w/e will go through the numbers but anyways its bad gameplay in general).
    And everytime i read about the recharge time i just laugh at it.
    Last edited by Stroggylos; 2017-08-09 at 04:02 PM.
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

What talent is better for m+?
    Wog or arms?
    The reroll talent

Ok trying to figure this out, I just got my 4p finally from ToS (yes my luck is horrible and guild is ass about loot). From what I've read, Zeal sounds overall like the talent to take over TFoJ. But would it be affected by legendary choices since my normal ones are belt/cloak? Or does cloak get swapped for liadrin ring instead for more HP during crusade instead of the normal TV/DS boost?

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Ok trying to figure this out, I just got my 4p finally from ToS (yes my luck is horrible and guild is ass about loot). From what I've read, Zeal sounds overall like the talent to take over TFoJ. But would it be affected by legendary choices since my normal ones are belt/cloak? Or does cloak get swapped for liadrin ring instead for more HP during crusade instead of the normal TV/DS boost?
    Single target fight - Zeal + BoJ
    3+ target fight - TFoJ + DH

As for leggos, sim it. 2p T19 and 4p T20 is our best set so you'd use Ring/Belt, but only if the T19 pieces are high enough to be competitive with ToS gear (basically Mythic or HC TF ilevels).

Personally I find myself hardly using Zeal in my rotation, if I'm lucky with BoW procs so you definitely don't want TFoJ with 4P as you'd probably waste HP.

Zeal if you're not taking DH
    that is all.

I am using cape and belt so I am using TFoJ + BoW. When I was testing with my gear dmg is same, everything I loose from TVs is going to Zeal's dmg. Waste of HP? No I don't think so. When my Bow procs end I am thankful I have 2 CS charges so I can continue my cape buff (especially when +HP procs) while with Zeal there are moments where I don't have anything to press for 2sec+ which is bad. But that's my opinion and how it's working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavier View Post
    I am using cape and belt so I am using TFoJ + BoW. When I was testing with my gear dmg is same, everything I loose from TVs is going to Zeal's dmg. Waste of HP? No I don't think so. When my Bow procs end I am thankful I have 2 CS charges so I can continue my cape buff (especially when +HP procs) while with Zeal there are moments where I don't have anything to press for 2sec+ which is bad. But that's my opinion and how it's working for me.
    Don't use Zeal with BoW unless you have T20 4P. Some people aren't thinking when responding and parrot the discord's recommendations without context.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Don't use Zeal with BoW unless you have T20 4P. Some people aren't thinking when responding and parrot the discord's recommendations without context.
    Even before 4 set the Zeal+boW combo can net you higher ST dps depending on your haste level assuming you arent using the legendary cloak though since with that tfoj+BoW will almost always win out for ST until you get 4 set from ToS

Well, I have T20 4p and 28% haste and like I said, for my gear and lovely cape Zeal+BoW is worse than TFoJ+BoW, only time Zeal+BoW can win is when you are using Liadrin and T19 2p witch I don't use, I hate using the ring and I have very good rings and bad set cape. Like I said, sim what is better for you and try it on stormwind dummy next to rat (best place without cleave, tho rat tend to get in range of judgg sometimes, which I hate and boggles me why would they place them there)
    Last edited by Shavier; 2017-08-10 at 11:00 PM.

Question: Why does Chain + Liadrins rank higher than Chain + Highlords ring? Wouldn't Crusade + Divine Purpose be a gain or is there something I am missing in regard to Liadrins?