10+ Year Old Account

Upgrading for £75 million

Dr Walid Juffali, Saudi billionaire and serial model shagger, was left with an English record £53m divorce settlement bill after ex-wife Christina Estrada took him to the cleaners High Court. The settlement for £75m includes her assets.

American Christina Estrada, described by the BBC as a former supermodel (she was a Pirelli Calendar girl, not sure that counts personally), had originally demanded £196m to meet her "needs", including £1m a year on clothes, £21k on shoes (surprisingly low considering) and £40k on fur coats.

Mr Juffali had married new wife, Lebanese model and pink Bentley driver Loujain Adada, in 2012 but unfortunately it slipped his mind to tell his existing wife and she initiated divorce proceedings.

Christina Estrada.

Walid Juffali.

Loujain Adada. I wonder what attracted her to the billionaire Walid Juffali and a pink Bentley.

Is the settlement too much? £53m is a lot of wedge.

Too little? He is worth an estimated £3bn and billion pound settlements are not unheard of elsewhere.

Or is it the baby bear of settlements?

Source.

looks like a good investment to me

Deleted
    Shouldve known better really. Who the hell marries when you have that much money!? And without a pre-nupt!?

And I now have a new career goal: I also want to become a "serial model shagger".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Shouldve known better really. Who the hell marries when you have that much money!? And without a pre-nupt!?

And I now have a new career goal: I also want to become a "serial model shagger".
    Basically this, though I would have put the question mark before "when you have that much money".

Deleted

seems to be he has a pretty good pre-nupt if he only has to part ways with 50-75 million out of his 3 billion.

demanded £196m to meet her "needs",
    What a vapid bitch.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    seems to be he has a pretty good pre-nupt if he only has to part ways with 50-75 million out of his 3 billion.
    I think youre right. I kinda overlooked that fact.

Still, this was likely the very reason she married him in the first place (or maybe it was true love lel). He was pretty stupid not to just have has her as a fun relation on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Dr Walid Juffali, Saudi billionaire and serial model shagger, was left with an English record £53m divorce settlement bill after ex-wife Christina Estrada took him to the cleaners High Court. The settlement for £75m includes her assets.

American Christina Estrada, described by the BBC as a former supermodel (she was a Pirelli Calendar girl, not sure that counts personally), had originally demanded £196m to meet her "needs", including £1m a year on clothes, £21k on shoes (surprisingly low considering) and £40k on fur coats.

Mr Juffali had married new wife, Lebanese model and pink Bentley driver Loujain Adada, in 2012 but unfortunately it slipped his mind to tell his existing wife and she initiated divorce proceedings.

Christina Estrada.

Walid Juffali.

Loujain Adada. I wonder what attracted her to the billionaire Walid Juffali and a pink Bentley.

Is the settlement too much? £53m is a lot of wedge.

Too little? He is worth an estimated £3bn and billion pound settlements are not unheard of elsewhere.

Or is it the baby bear of settlements?

Source.
    she should get whatever she had generated while being together and i can imagine that aint much, therefore 53million might be 53million too much. god i hate golddiggers.

53 million out of 3 billion is something one won't even notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    including £1m a year on clothes
    Does she buy entire clothe stores daily?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Good for her I guess. His own fault imho... Dont marry if you are such a rich bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I not sure if my reply should be "good for her" or " who are these people and why should I give a fuck?".
    I'd pick both, but also sprinkle a bit of the already used "don't marry if you got a truckload of money" on top.

Why not a billionaire paying millions for a hooker seems fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't tip either of them a 20.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I think it's a perfectly fine thing to do if you actually want to have a wife and family. Rich men can be family men. If, instead, the plan is to bang new, fresh models, getting married is pretty fuckin' stupid.