Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    when i copy the insanity bar into weak aura I only get one bar not 4 like it shows. I can see all the other bars in WA when i expand the tree, but i am unsure how to make it display all the bars

Quote Originally Posted by Haavok1 View Post
    when i copy the insanity bar into weak aura I only get one bar not 4 like it shows. I can see all the other bars in WA when i expand the tree, but i am unsure how to make it display all the bars
    It all appears (in the UI) to only be one single bar.T he bars overlap each other depending on if you're casting, have AS spec'd + SAs flying towards the target, etc.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Select the WA, on the right hand screen click the Trigger tab
    look down until you see
    Spell:
    Void Bolt

change that to Void Eruption

or make a new one, import this
    Code:
    d0JEeaqBkAxkk2ge1PbntjWNbA2qnmIQBksKNR03KiVwrLDcP9I2TO2Viv)eI8xfmoc5KIumuPQgSe0WPWHKOCkrI6yq4CeLwiHAPkkTyaA5s6Hks9uvpweRtKeptKstLktMitN0fbWvfj4YcxxkBuKuBvryZsLTlHgLev9vrcnnPkFxHgPevwgGgnbnEfjxsKKULIORPOQZtGdtv)MshKOyIGoEirrKwripFpr8lFPzKpdGniwcHCEtEjEj64fGux3gkt9K9kHOxjeYrmFprLKxsKi2nzpK59jkSy4QqqWOMswPGOY51keemQ0XVgbgJ6ndIceOiGilNxfye8R612Y32yyfAhrktX8rXiR8tBTyj7yo9c7xTG1y30lS83iW4uMVgE8ncmg1Bg8tyHsPxia1MHcTz(2gdRrGXOEZGI5BBm0YqLI5xH2rKY8Rq7Om4rVGLpPTQ1Cqiuk4vOziX3YrXiR8(MAPYBuTG1y3(1ibUqBMOY5fgqqHkrbkNhB9s0XRECKv64xygeheveVzdRq6iQikMkv(eSFx64xygeh89NnnaChv(1isOJFHzqCq00YB2WkKoIIGIjkqkMkv(QpjOJ3SHviDuPY32yib73LI5RwCqhVzdRq6OsLVZNOqBMoEZgwH0rLkVrrd1JJSshVzdRq6OsLxc21btAyvaD8MnScPJkv(2gdjwta9kfZ32yynIekMkVeCnWEbx9jZT8PQbFnaH2StGrWdtSzEygQdjwtdCOHerrW7LKGk0M94bTcbbJ6shrrqhVwHGGrLoEvGrW7Bvp)2amkgz9TUo4u8dtlZDd3jZSoE7ygPmwafZhfJSYxUWJvH8BdWOyK1(1Odof)7dqbfWVgbgNgPLoQ8zVzS0rue8tyHsD2Qjv(wgQ8gyVGOYlfa266Ccmc(Ybqb9tDkuav(wwRqqWOshvQu59jk0Mx64x1xv64LSdGy7ibKheBhh8jk0M5xH2rEqSDCOR6nd(um8ZjtR63u5wSpjkRmQu5hHsQqIcuoFUz6QqqWOUefi)ui11THs0j7nJSYkROsLKfOSilQ088qj(jSqP0luSfRLvgFlRviiyuPJFfAhrkZVcTJYGh9cw(1iWyuVzquGafbez5u5x1Nm323cZk)0aG6aywQ8fjkIEarqLe
    My own button, it will only show up in voidform and will show the remaining cooldown on Void Bolt

Thank you kind sir!

@Djriff or another mod: Can you change the title of this thread to something like: "[Legion] Twintop's Shadow Weak Auras" ? Might keep people from getting confused and wondering why there aren't any Holy/Disc auras. :-D Thanks!

after adjusting the length of the insanity bar, i can no longer (i never could, but i haven't tested before adjusting) see the remaining time IN voidform... where is it, and where are the options to move the text? (never used WA before, i liked power auras more)

Thank you for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    @Djriff or another mod: Can you change the title of this thread to something like: "[Legion] Twintop's Shadow Weak Auras" ? Might keep people from getting confused and wondering why there aren't any Holy/Disc auras. :-D Thanks!
    Done

Deleted
    Thanks Speku, very neat Weak Aura

Deleted
    Here is a full set I made for Disc and Holy:

https://wago.io/NJ1kJ05Nb

The atonement counter also switches it's icon from plea to shadowmend once you reach the threshold.

The Penance weakaura(s) get shiny when PDS procs.

All WAs load with talents and spec chosen. The Purge WA can probably be deleted, that set is from back when it had a cooldown.

edit: Oh, it doesnt include the WA group of priest cooldowns >=1m, will upload these on Sunday
    Last edited by mmoc3c639dd81a; 2016-07-21 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post

The atonement counter also switches it's icon from plea to shadowmend once you reach the threshold.
    Aren't you the sweetest. Sending you big hug

Deleted
    Oops, the threshold for using SM above plea has changed, you might wanna change

function()
    local b = GetSpellCount(200829)
    if b >= 8 then
    into

function()
    local b = GetSpellCount(200829)
    if b >= 7 then
    will change that after the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Cibi View Post
    Just a quick question, been using your weakauras on Beta just fine, now i imported them on Live and have a weird Problem. On all Tracker Icons i get another Cooldown/Timer Text in the background of yours and i cant find anything what triggers or deactivates this. Do you have any idea how to fix that?
    You probably have Blizzard's own Cooldown numbers (for abilities) enabled. It should be somewhere in Interface to disable it. Annoying, I know. :|

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    after adjusting the length of the insanity bar, i can no longer (i never could, but i haven't tested before adjusting) see the remaining time IN voidform... where is it, and where are the options to move the text? (never used WA before, i liked power auras more)
    Do you have any screenshots? Are you sure you are using the latest version of WAs? The text on the left is driven by the Main Bar's display text (which contains time remaining).

For some reason the AS weak aura doesnt work for me.. I import it and when in combat, it doesnt do anything :/

Deleted
    Thank you Twintop!

So I love custom weakauras and the work you've done here is very impressive.. but I just picked up shadowpriest and made my own insanity bar and weakauras yesterday and here's a point of confusion for me:

Is any of it necessary? I can't really imagine a scenario where I'm not just trying everything I can to keep my insanity up in void form.. so does it really matter if I can see it predictively? I can't really imagine a scenario where we actually care about what our spirits are doing either; won't we basically be going into void form at the earliest possible moment regardless?

Being very new to the class it's hard to tell whether I'm just misinterpreting it, but I like to make my weakauras as simple as possible - only conveying information that would actually influence in-combat decisions.

Any insight is appreciated

It's mainly for information. Personally I'd be fine with just a bar that showed my insanity and none of the other fluff but the extra fluff is nice.

All WAs load with talents and spec chosen. The Purge WA can probably be deleted, that set is from back when it had a cooldown.

edit: Oh, it doesnt include the WA group of priest cooldowns >=1m, will upload these on Sunday
    These are great, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account

Can you link pictures of what they look like? Im not currently able to access the game to check them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    So I love custom weakauras and the work you've done here is very impressive.. but I just picked up shadowpriest and made my own insanity bar and weakauras yesterday and here's a point of confusion for me:

Is any of it necessary? I can't really imagine a scenario where I'm not just trying everything I can to keep my insanity up in void form.. so does it really matter if I can see it predictively? I can't really imagine a scenario where we actually care about what our spirits are doing either; won't we basically be going into void form at the earliest possible moment regardless?

Being very new to the class it's hard to tell whether I'm just misinterpreting it, but I like to make my weakauras as simple as possible - only conveying information that would actually influence in-combat decisions.

Any insight is appreciated
    A few notes on this (kind of scattered, hopefully they end up with some easy to follow train of thought):

With Legacy of the Void, you don't want to enter right at 70 Insanity, you typically want to enter around 85 Insanity. If you have a number of SAs en route, the bar can tell you it is OK to enter earlier than 85 because you'll be getting that missing Insanity shortly.

Knowing if you should use cooldowns to extend Voidform is another case. This becomes a bigger deal once you have Void Torrent (VoiT), but lets say VoiT has 4 seconds left on CD but you'll fall out of Voidform in 2 seconds with Mind Blast and Void Bolt on cooldown. You're spec'd Shadow Word: Void. Do you use a SWV cast inside of Voidform to gain the insanity needed to then cast Void Bolt again, and thus be able to use VoiT? You wouldn't know if that was even an option without knowing how long you had until you were going to fall out.

There are others, but those are two more common ones where the info is helpful.

Priestism's Legion Discipline WeakAuras

Welcome, Priests, to my humble abode! My name is Priestism and I like WeakAuras. Here you will find all of my Discipline Priest-specific WeakAuras for Legion. It will be updated with any changes, or new additions, that I make going forward into the patches.

Please make sure you are on the Legion version of WeakAuras.

Atonement Tracker

(and some other nifty utilities!)

last updated 7/23/2016 for Patch 7.0.3

Get the import string on WAGO.IO

• Actively keeps track of the number of Atonements on the raid (nothing special here)
    • Actively calculates the mana cost of [Plea] based on the atonements active. Accounts for Demonic Phylactery, Power Infusion and Symbol of Hope.
    • Warns the user when they have passed the Power Word: Radiance threshold. Does not mention the Shadow Mend threshold due to it being less efficient than the PW:R threshold (~3.3k ea vs ~3.9k ea on pre-patch)
    • Visual indicator of Power Infusion being active (see third image)
    • Visual indicator of Symbol of Hope being active (see fourth image)
    • Visual indicator for Innervate being active (see WAGA.IO for image, added 7/23/2016)

General Discipline Cluster
    last updated 7/21/2016 for Patch 7.0.3

Get the import string on WAGO.IO

General weakauras are often variant from player to player as to how they want them (look, what spells to track, etc) so these may not fit everyone. However, these are the spells I feel the need to track heavily (i.e. pop on CD or their CD status is very important to keep knwoledge of). Feel free to add onto them.

If you are looking for a very aesthetically pleasing set of WeakAuras (whereas I design mine for immediate notice-ability(?) as to not miss important CDs) , check out ablution's Disc WeakAuras HERE

• Tracks Mindbender, Halo, Penance and Power Word: Shield
    • Customize the letter shown when off-cd by editing the 'VARIABLES, EDIT THIS' WeakAura.
    • Visual indicator of Purge the Wicked / Shadow Word: Pain
    • Large bold text when you don't have PtW/SW:P on your current target.
    Last edited by Priestism; 2016-07-23 at 08:44 PM.