Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlock TMW Rotation Profile ALL SPECS - 7.0.3 - LEGION w/Download

This is a rotation guide for Warlocks and it covers the basic rotation for all three specs. It will display important information in the center of your screen such as your current soul shards, cooldown timers and notifications.

This profile is set up to function no matter what talent choices you have made and the icons will change as you switch between them.

This profile WILL NOT display dots on multiple targets and I would strongly advise finding another addon that can perform this functionality to your liking. However it will track dots on a single target so as long as you follow the displays you should have perfect uptime.

UPDATE 9/6/2016

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Demonology

- Removed Doom from rotation. Now a larger icon will apear on the dot tracker to emphasize when you should recast it
    - Added Artifact CD tracker
    - Added Demonic Empowerment Buff tracker. It is built into the previous tracker and will still highlight times it can be used
    - Added Call Dreadstalker CD tracker
    - Added pet tracking. You can now see the time remaining on your various summonable pets (up to 4)
    - Added conditions for Shadowflame

Affliction

- Removed Pet abilities from bottom bar
    - Contagion talent tracker now tracks the damage bonus on your target
    - Moved 100 talents to bottom bar
    - Added Artifact CD and buff tracker

Destruction

- Removed Pet abilities from bottom bar
    - Added 100 talents to bottom bar
    - Added Channel Doomfire to rotation
    - Added Mana Tap buff tracker and notification (it will flash next to your rotation when less than 5 seconds remaining)
    - Added Artifact CD tracker
    - Changed Conditions for Conflagrate and lowered priority for when under 2 spell charges

NEW LAYOUT

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

As always feedback is appreciated and I will update this profile as needed/requested.

I also want to emphasize the importance of reading about each spec on forums like these or on websites like Icy Veins to get used to the inner workings of the spec.

While this profile will suggest fairly accurately what you should cast, a skilled player will know when to break off the mold to get a little more damage. That would be by casting some spells out of the rotational order to maximize uptimes and damage.
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-09-06 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    You are doing god's work man.

Really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by mateRIM View Post
    You are doing god's work man.

Really nice!
    Or... God's taking credit for my work? If I'm wrong may he smite me where I----

Thank you. Now we wont betray you one day

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Thank you. Now we wont betray you one day
    Well that's one group of people off the list... still got reddit on there. If I don't post in the morning, you know where I was.

Do it for all languages please =(

Quote Originally Posted by Akigis View Post
    Do it for all languages please =(
    I'll try my best to get something out for multiple languages.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll try my best to get something out for multiple languages.
    Thank you! Many will be grateful =]

Thank you! Many will be grateful =]
    Ok sooooo I've tried Spell/Item IDs but unfortunately TMW doesn't function properly without actual spell names to track. So I'll translate the versions I've made when able, but if you need a translated version now, what language would you need?

what language would you need?
    Russian. Thanks a lot!

Russian. Thanks a lot!
    You know I get moments of absolute stupid. I figured out the problem. A fully translated multilingual version will be released soon!

You know I get moments of absolute stupid. I figured out the problem. A fully translated multilingual version will be released soon!
    Cheers! What was the problem?

Cheers! What was the problem?
    I was choosing some aura IDs that were not the right ones.

I've figured it out and you can download this updated version here.

Let me know if it works! I'll fix things as I come across and if all else fails I'll make a direct translation over ID's should they fail.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have the t18 4 piece you will want to disable the Call Dreadstalkers icon. The rotation will function normally and will ignore the spell.
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-07-24 at 10:43 PM.

Do you plan on doing this for every dps spec or just ones you play? I am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Haokah View Post
    Do you plan on doing this for every dps spec or just ones you play? I am curious.
    The ones I play first, but I'll make for others as well. I'm working on Windwalker atm and rogue will likely come after

The ones I play first, but I'll make for others as well. I'm working on Windwalker atm and rogue will likely come after
    Oh man. You are doing work that I don't think I could ever do. I am looking forward to the Rogue one. I already use your Paladin and Shaman ones. So thank you for all this work you do man.

Quote Originally Posted by Haokah View Post
    Oh man. You are doing work that I don't think I could ever do. I am looking forward to the Rogue one. I already use your Paladin and Shaman ones. So thank you for all this work you do man.
    No problem. I like having these profiles so I can play alts and get used to how their rotations work.

just took a look at that giant wall of text lol. Where do I copy and paste that to? I use tmw but always did my own thing. Not up to your level of programming that stuff lol. How do I work that?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    just took a look at that giant wall of text lol. Where do I copy and paste that to? I use tmw but always did my own thing. Not up to your level of programming that stuff lol. How do I work that?
    Copy the wall of text and in game, open tmw (/tmw) and paste it at the bottom text bar, then press the import button and choose From String and select "overwrite"

Awesome. Glad to see someone is doing a TMW setup! Hopefully this one persists through the turmoil that is WA vs TMW and I have a place to link someone to if they use only TMW.