10+ Year Old Account

Scaling question

What mid and junglers are good at scaling? Also how can you tell what champs scale well or not? If its numbers what numbers am I looking for and what numbers are good/bad scaling?
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on what kind of scaling you want.
    Someone like Vel'koz gets a crap ton of base damage on his skills, so he scales really hard on his levels. At the same time, he has 4 damage dealing abilities (including his passive), so even with slightly lower ratios, he scales harder than a Karma with less damage abilities. However, Karma provides insane utility late game that Vel'koz will never have late game.

Do you want to tank? Do you want to do damage? They are looking for different stats entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Really depends on what kind of scaling you want.
    Someone like Vel'koz gets a crap ton of base damage on his skills, so he scales really hard on his levels. At the same time, he has 4 damage dealing abilities (including his passive), so even with slightly lower ratios, he scales harder than a Karma with less damage abilities. However, Karma provides insane utility late game that Vel'koz will never have late game.

Do you want to tank? Do you want to do damage? They are looking for different stats entirely.
    I get what you are saying. For mid I usually run Lissandra, Ahri and katarina. For jung my favs are Trundle (tanky), Tryndamere, Xhin zhao and elise
    Semper Fi

Deleted
    For Mid I usually run Annie, Ahri, Katarina.

This question is very dependent upon if you are in playing in Solo Queue or a team based game, as your picks are definitely going to change if you're playing with friends and can have a strategy developed.

Here are some champions that I feel scale very well into a late game...

JUNGLE:
    1. Aatrox
    2. Jax
    3. Master Yi
    4. Nidalee
    5. Nocturne
    6. Olaf
    7. Shyvanna
    8. Tryndamere
    9. Warwick

I'm just picking these based upon having to carry a game as a Jungler, there are many other champions that fit better in the current meta, depending upon your team needs and strategy for victory. But for hard carrying some Solo Queue, these boys all can have incredible snowball potential. The reason that I chose Warwick is that when he is ahead, he can basically carry your game to a 5v4 situation with well timed usage of Infinite Duress - easily securing your team a win in the fight.

MID LANE:
    1. Anivia
    2. Azir
    3. Cassiopeia
    4. Karthus
    5. Orianna
    6. Syndra
    7. Twisted Fate
    8. Veigar
    9. Vladimir
    10. Yasuo
    11. Zed

I know that seems like a lot of them, and really, many champions are very scary once you have a full item build. But to me, these are the true power houses of Solo Queue that can hard carry you to a win. There are many more viable champions to play in any meta if you have taken the time to learn how to properly play them. But these particular ones stand out to me.

Cheers,
    Astro

lol use brand and win