7.0 Prepatch BIS trinket question

Using Zeal obviously doesnt work with Libram, hasnt in beta and not on live either. That being said the BIS is EDH and what else?

-Discordant Chorus
    -Gronntooth Warhorn
    -Chipped Soul Prism
    -Unending Hunger
    -Skull of War

Which one would be better right now to pair with EDH. So far atm im finding that DC and Warhorn are very close to each other but I felt I should get a 2nd opinion.
    Last edited by Ulthane; 2016-07-24 at 07:47 AM.

I was under the impression that EDH isnt BIS anymore due to the nerf?

Im currently using MWF DC and MWF UH

Anyone know if Iskar's Cursed Plume is viable since it gives versatility now, and mastery proc

Deleted
    a great new function to warcraftlogs show which are the most popular trinkets on bosses, It might not be perfect but its a good guideline
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...pec=Protection

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    a great new function to warcraftlogs show which are the most popular trinkets on bosses, It might not be perfect but its a good guideline
    Nice new feature with both talents and trinkets

Guys, i just got Rumbling Pebble (mythic Titanforged) 323 in STR/HASTE/MASTERY

Worth using it (can even upgrade to 755 ilvl) ?

Now i have: M LoV, M WF EDH, M EDH (socketed haste), M UH, M DC and the Heirloom... Which of these should i be using?

Pebble with manno trinket wf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Using Zeal obviously doesnt work with Libram, hasnt in beta and not on live either. That being said the BIS is EDH and what else?

-Discordant Chorus
    -Gronntooth Warhorn
    -Chipped Soul Prism
    -Unending Hunger
    -Skull of War

Which one would be better right now to pair with EDH. So far atm im finding that DC and Warhorn are very close to each other but I felt I should get a 2nd opinion.
    Would use EDH with Unending Hunger, for demon bosses, trade Hunger for Warhorn

- - - Updated - - -

Althougt u should just use the CS talent and use the libram

Im pulling decent numbers on live with EDH & discordant chorus...using zeal and the dot blade of wrath talent