Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    "Two boys aged 16 and 17 and an 18-year-old man"

I'm laughing way too hard at this.
    These humans lol !

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    you can watch the video and witness the cultural enrichment!

"Nearby, a McDonalds was raided by black youths. Workers hid in the basement for safety".

Who's the real fascist now, BLM?
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2016-07-24 at 08:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    there was actual violence caused by the water fight please read the story it wasnt just people using super soakers on each other

10+ Year Old Account
    I've learned 2 things, Mcdonalds has a basement and the BLM cancer virus is spreading outside our borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I've learned 2 things, Mcdonalds has a basement and the BLM cancer virus is spreading outside our borders.
    Black Lives Matter! And they are going to show us by stabbing Police, assaulting random people and looting McDonalds!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    there was actual violence caused by the water fight please read the story it wasnt just people using super soakers on each other
    How exactly? Throwing bottles isn't what normal people do in water fights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    How exactly? Throwing bottles isn't what normal people do in water fights
    The water fight thing is a bit of nonsense, some people had a water fight and rioting broke out, in the same way that some people had a picnic and rioting broke out - a did not cause b.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The water fight thing is a bit of nonsense, some people had a water fight and rioting broke out, in the same way that some people had a picnic and rioting broke out - a did not cause b.
    I didn't really follow the original thread, but certainly the folks pictured don't seem to be somewhere for a water fight. Maybe the classic "small fight, everyone calls friends" thing, but this really seems more like an organized protest/ gathering.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I didn't really follow the original thread, but certainly the folks pictured don't seem to be somewhere for a water fight. Maybe the classic "small fight, everyone calls friends" thing, but this really seems more like an organized protest/ gathering.
    It was a hot day and people often go to Hyde Park on a hot day. It ended up that some people tried to organise an impromptu music event which the police closed down, because you are not allowed to hold an event like that in Hyde Park without prior approval, some people took offence to that and started causing trouble which turned into a mini-riot.

Deleted
    It was a hot day and people often go to Hyde Park on a hot day. It ended up that some people tried to organise an impromptu music event which the police closed down, because you are not allowed to hold an event like that in Hyde Park without prior approval, some people took offence to that and started causing trouble which turned into a mini-riot.
    #BuskerLivesMatter

Tonight at 11: When terrorist groups go international.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Thanks, makes more sense. (As much as looting a grocery store because you didn't get your way, makes sense.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Black lives don't matter.. ship them back to Africa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Thanks, makes more sense. (As much as looting a grocery store because you didn't get your way, makes sense.
    I am not sure the rioting and looting the shop were connected, as Southwark and Hyde Park have Westminster and the Thames between them, the McDonalds thing was connected though, as Marble Arch is right next door to Hyde Park.

I am not sure the rioting and looting the shop were connected, as Southwark and Hyde Park have Westminster and the Thames between them, the McDonalds thing was connected though, as Marble Arch is right next door to Hyde Park.
    Never be surprised if you hear about looting during a riot, even if they aren't in the same area. Idiotic rioting and senseless looting go hand in hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Never be surprised if you hear about looting during a riot, even if they aren't in the same area. Idiotic rioting and senseless looting go hand in hand.
    I think the two may be unrelated though, as there does not seem to be anything connecting them, with the possible exception that the looting took advantage of the police having their attention elsewhere.

I think the two may be unrelated though, as there does not seem to be anything connecting them, with the possible exception that the looting took advantage of the police having their attention elsewhere.
    Potentially. But, I'd still put a nickel on it being related. Rioting and looting go hand in hand in America and you're dealing with stupid American ideas.

I'm not gonna lie, I had kinda figured it was British sense of humour that had them saying "Black Lives Matter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Potentially. But, I'd still put a nickel on it being related. Rioting and looting go hand in hand in America and you're dealing with stupid American ideas.
    But the rioting and the looting happened in two different areas, usually the looting is done under the cover of the rioting, but that was not the case here.

A I said, they seem to be unrelated incidents, whereas the McDonald's one was certainly related to the rioting.

Why they would rob a McDonald's is beyond me, considering that is one of the most affluent regions in the world and has shops catering to billionaires in it. Selfridges is a couple of hundred yards away, they could have got something far more appetising in the foodhall there than a Big Mac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Was this a concrete waterbottle? Fuck.
    Could have been a glass bottle.