Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    People who are intelligent with money don't piss it away frivolously.
    People who are intelligent with their money HAVE money to piss away :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    16mpx camera, 1080p 60fps video, abillity for mutiple app windows, amazing screen.... love the fuck outta it
    I might get that for my next phone, but I hear Google Project Fi works good in my area and I have a bit of trouble with ATT so I might go with Nexus.

Regarding the multi-app that will be stock in a few months with Android Nougat.

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    16mpx camera, 1080p 60fps video, abillity for mutiple app windows, amazing screen.... love the fuck outta it
    It's actually my television when I'm traveling, as well as my primary audio device (with bluetooth headphones or speaker).

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

OnePlus 3 is almost certainly the best phone for the money, S6 if you want to spend more for the brand or name.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    People who are intelligent with their money HAVE money to piss away :P
    Sigh. I swear, there needs to be financial management classes as gen ed coursework in high schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    OnePlus 3 is almost certainly the best phone for the money, S6 if you want to spend more for the brand or name.
    I didn't spend a dime for my s6. Just rebundled my contract, they spit out four s6's, deal was done.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Sigh. I swear, there needs to be financial management classes as gen ed coursework in high schools.
    Luckily they had those when I was growing up in Holland, plus my parents were very good at explaining savings and investments.
    Plus my dad was pretty smart in the stock market to so that helped a lot.
    In the US that's not very common :P

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Luckily they had those when I was growing up in Holland, plus my parents were very good at explaining savings and investments.
    Plus my dad was pretty smart in the stock market to so that helped a lot.
    In the US that's not very common :P
    Likely compounded by the fact that we have been in an economic recession for the last 8+ years until recently, and average rate of return for the market has been poor.

If your going for Android, I would suggest Samsung Galaxy S4 or higher. Most well-known Android phone series on the market.
    Also S4 (or higher) should run any up-to-date app that you may need without blowing too much of your money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do actually think tablets are pointless. Smart phones are not pointless, but there is no need to spend $300 or more on a smartphone and replace it every year like most people seem to do. It's the equivalent of people in the projects wearing designer brand clothing that costs 99% of their expendable income.
    i like your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all, plenty of suggestions and I'm sure one of these or two of these will suffice. Thanks so much
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

I do actually think tablets are pointless. Smart phones are not pointless, but there is no need to spend $300 or more on a smartphone and replace it every year like most people seem to do. It's the equivalent of people in the projects wearing designer brand clothing that costs 99% of their expendable income.
    I'm still using the phone I've had since 2012 and it still suits my needs quite well.

Still using my Sony Xperia Z1. Its old but it works. So far I dont see a valid reason to switch to a newer one.