Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Heck I am sure there would be some people who would support him more fervently
    Probably depends on who he shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    That's probably true. Although the same could probably be said about Trump as well, he did actually say he could shoot someone and possibly not lose any voters. Although he was joking, I'm sure there are people who would actually still support him if he shot someone.

Oh yeah. I remember that lol.

And frankly you are probably right.

Honestly both of them are terrible.

Hillary is as untrustworthy as a politician can get.

Trump is borderline crazy and very unpredictable.

So I don't know what I'm going to do in November. Lol.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Not quite -- you have to realize that this is 4+ months out from the election.

All of this drama will be forgotten after the first debate starts.
    No it wont. Trump will keep bringing it up, keeping it fresh in voters minds

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    The people booing Schultz were Bernie supporters who are rightfully pissed at her. For Hillary to hire her is just rubbing salt in the wound and being flagrant about the corruption and shady deals the Democratic party are engaging in to win her the presidency. Hardly surprising Republicans are all over this - perhaps the Democrats shouldn't be this damn stupid? Gratz America you get to choose between piece of shit A, or piece of shit B.

Also, since the person you quoted was replying to me; not only am I not a "Trumpeter", I was hoping Bernie would win it because he aligns most with my own politics as a Plaid voter/Corbyn supporter here in the UK.
    That's BS. She got the honorary position to placate her. When Obama tried to oust DWS, she came after him with accusations that it was a sexist and anti-Semitic move. This gets her out of the spot light without causing a fuss.

Also, go read those emails, no one was making shady deals to get her elected. People are entitled to their opinions and nothing that would have broken impartiality (like attacking Sanders religion [if that email was even about him]) was acted upon. Impartiality doesn't mean you are a robot.

Republicans are all over EVERYTHING the Dems do, whether it was shady or not. Or have you forgotten about the 10 days and 140+ hours of testimony and subpoena of 350,000 names and 40,000 documents to investigate the Clinton's Christmas card list? Why do the Republicans keep doing it? Because the population is so incredibly stupid that they continue to believe "well if they are investigating something, there must have been something shady or corrupt going on."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No it wont. Trump will keep bringing it up, keeping it fresh in voters minds
    Well...that does seem to be the GOP playbook -- keep hammering on the same issue until the only thing it invokes is eye rolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...that does seem to be the GOP playbook -- keep hammering on the same issue until the only thing it invokes is eye rolling.
    But Emails...and Benghazi!

Do you see why people are independent, and just don't give an F about Hilary, or Trump. It's so rigged, now that's it's public, I doubt there will even be any change, still a glimmer of hope I guess, but I doubt anything will change.

Yet another Reason not to vote for Shilalry Cuntion

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Do you see why people are independent, and just don't give an F about Hilary, or Trump. It's so rigged, now that's it's public, I doubt there will even be any change, still a glimmer of hope I guess, but I doubt anything will change.
    At least in my experience, people are independent so that whenever something bad happens in the country they can turn up their nose and talk down to everyone about how they didn't play a part in getting the person in charge elected.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not quite -- you have to realize that this is 4+ months out from the election.

All of this drama will be forgotten after the first debate starts.
    So you won't comment on the action, just say "Oh this nasty corruption will just blow over!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

You know who really sabotaged the Dems here? Hill Shills. Because sure, we now have evidence that Hillary and the DNC colluded together to sabotage Sanders campaign up to and including by planting paid shills all over social media to discredit Sanders, and illegally started arranging political appointments for Hillary campaign donors before she has even officially been nominated as the democratic candidate....

But none of this works if it wasn't for the Hill Shills being so desperate to not give up any power at all to the republicans. Now your hand is stuck in the cookie jar. And there's a venomous scorpion in there named Hillary Clinton and she really needs a hug right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    At least in my experience, people are independent so that whenever something bad happens in the country they can turn up their nose and talk down to everyone about how they didn't play a part in getting the person in charge elected.
    That's still better than electing a con-artist, but I have no desire to put down people that vote. I don however fault people for not seeing this clown show for what it is. There's zero integrity about this countries elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    That's still better than electing a con-artist, but I have no desire to put down people that vote. I don however fault people for not seeing this clown show for what it is. There's zero integrity about this countries elections.
    Please explain how she is a con-artist. Other than that, true independents are few and far between. Most that are registered independent vote party line the vast majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Oh yeah. I remember that lol.

And frankly you are probably right.

Honestly both of them are terrible.

Hillary is as untrustworthy as a politician can get.

Trump is borderline crazy and very unpredictable.

So I don't know what I'm going to do in November. Lol.
    Flip a coin, best two out of three gets your vote. Tails for Hillary to represent the donkey and the popular pin the tail on the donkey game, heads for Trump.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I not a "Trumpeter"
    Oh sorry, Trumpeters and BernieBros.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

I wish I believed in tough-love like the republicans on here but I don't. I feel really sorry for the Hillary supporters right now. It's like watching a drug addicted relative scream at the corner of a padded cell in a rehab clinic. My heart breaks.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    HEY HEY!!! DEA HATE TRUMP!!?!?!?!??111Eleven!!!?

See, if you criticize Hillary, evil lord Putin and all his infinite darkness will win, Also TRUMP IS BAD!!!!

so don't think critically about Hillary, or should I say SEDITIOUSLY!!!!?!

Hillary does good thing, because she is not Trump who is doing it, via not being Trump all her actions are good because Trump is all that is bad. While he exists all that Hillary does is a righteous and noble, beyond any form of mere mortal criticism, because DEA HATE TRUMP!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    That's BS. She got the honorary position to placate her. When Obama tried to oust DWS, she came after him with accusations that it was a sexist and anti-Semitic move. This gets her out of the spot light without causing a fuss.
    This was not a politically savvy move. Ousting her forcibly and letting her make a fuss would not have hurt the democratic party and would have giving them a material way to differentiate themselves from the RNC circus and position themselves as the reasonable, responsible choice for president.

This move tells voters exactly what Trump has been telling voters, that if you are an insider, the political machine takes care of you at the expense of the citizenry, and you will never be truly punished for wrongdoing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this in favor of the other thread, which started earlier and doesn't use nearly the level of bias in the OP.