Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hadeswolf View Post
    been saying this for years... i'm sick to death of blizzard only catering to usa players... i am a 10 year player but because i live in australia i see no benifits of anything blizzard has ever offered... this crap should be free of charge to everyone who lives outside the usa... either that or hold the event in diffent countries for once so we all get a chance..... it's 2016 and we still have to pay usa dollars for everything if it's $15 usd for a sub for a month then it should be $15 au for sub.. after all it's all virtual not physical items!!!! and blizzard/activision really wonder why people gets sick of it and quit as we australians are paying more for the same stuff usa gets for half the price in our dollars... make the game even for eveyone for once.. it's been 10 years ...time to let go of usa get everything or you'll continue to go downhill very fast
    That's funny because outside of America I pay GBP for my sub. I paid GBP for previous virtual tickets so why should I be given it for free?. £25 here is $40 in America so it would not matter where I bought it. But like @Mazzic518 said a whole lot of derp here. Also the AUD is more than the USD accept it or don't buy it. Just like the Canadian Dollar is more than the average US dollar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    That's funny because outside of America I pay GBP for my sub. I paid GBP for previous virtual tickets so why should I be given it for free?. £25 here is $40 in America so it would not matter where I bought it. But like @Mazzic518 said a whole lot of derp here. Also the AUD is more than the USD accept it or don't buy it. Just like the Canadian Dollar is more than the average US dollar.
    Actually US$1 = about $1.37 candian

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Actually US$1 = about $1.37 candian
    Oh so actually quite close I thought it was a bit more far apart.

we already know what all the items will me. Icon for SC2, murlock pet for wow, banner or level icon for D3. I do miss when it was neat stuff like a mount or suit

yay blizcon

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    we already know what all the items will me. Icon for SC2, murlock pet for wow, banner or level icon for D3. I do miss when it was neat stuff like a mount or suit
    You mean for one year each for 2007 and 2008? Literally every other year has been a pet and other goodies for every game. Every other Blizzcon in regards to WoW was pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh so actually quite close I thought it was a bit more far apart.
    They were ahead of the USD when oil prices were high, but dropped significantly when those prices dropped. Canadian economy tied to profitability of fracking

Deleted
    who the fuck would pay $35 for all that crap in the blizzcon box its not even worth $10 and if your from EU your looking at nearly $60 with shipping

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    who the fuck would pay $35 for all that crap in the blizzcon box its not even worth $10 and if your from EU your looking at nearly $60 with shipping
    o.0 If you want the stuff, you want it. And, as with anything else, it will be based on your means. I make $35 in less than an hour, and I want dat stein. So, stein I shall have.

Deleted
    not everyone is in a good financial standing you know, good for yo and everything but im not paying $35 for items which are worth less than $10 and cos im from UK it will more likely be around £70 for stuff you will see in a garage sale for $3 in like 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The Overwatch themed murloc this round is pretty nice - I have no idea the actual stats for the pets though
    I honestly have not seen the new murloc pet for this Blizzcon. I'm definitely behind on the news. I'll have to check on that. Thanks for letting me know.