Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    Yeah I don't understand this either. I have both a 935 Cinders and a 935 Specter. Even with no other cinders in the raid and perfect conditions for Specter, Cinders beats Specter by a wide margin (as a percentage of total damage done). This is very consistent on single target non-movement bosses.

Either SIMs are incorrect, or Specter is like over-budgeted on Agility or something.
    Infernal Cinder 910:
    1225 Crit

Specter of Betrayal 910:
    2264 Agi

As you see Specter is way more heavy on the stats side, while Cinders value is more on the procc side.
    It is natural that the cinder procc will beat out the specter procc. But that doesn't make specter a worse trinket, in fact it is better on the same ilvl, given non movement bosses.

Deleted
    So right now im having trouble deciding what gear I should go for. Currently 916 ilvl eqp (922 total) and am confused as whether to use infernal cinders (900)/ Specter of Betrayal (910/925) or Eye of Command (885). Also at what point does T19 2pc become replaceable? Currently I have the chest and cloak of T19 Mythic at 905 Ilvl and 4pc t20. So when is it okay to replace t19 with higher ilvl non tier pieces of TOS (i still dont have leggo cloak btw).

Eye is technically better than cinders if a) You're the only one using cinders b) you don't target switch.

What leggies do you have? And pls post your armory

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    Eye is technically better than cinders if a) You're the only one using cinders b) you don't target switch.

I know you didn't ask for mine but there if you wanna point out anything, all help is welcome.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...er/dh%c3%a6zar

Well stat wise, you took the best T19 & T20 pieces but I'm not sure if breaking 4P T19 is worth it

Well stat wise, you took the best T19 & T20 pieces but I'm not sure if breaking 4P T19 is worth it
    I had the same idea then i run a simc and it simmed 20 something K higher so i changed it.
    I do give prio to stats over ilvl thats for sure.

Deleted

Im currently using Cindiara and Anger, in bags I have KJ burning wish, lorthemus sacrifice, mo'org stabalizers, pyrdaz and achor.

My armory is worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/bladedance

cant post direct link as i made the account just for this thread ^^
    Last edited by mmoc812076fe90; 2017-07-25 at 02:51 PM. Reason: clarify

Quote Originally Posted by Bladedance View Post
    Im currently using Cindiara and Anger, in bags I have KJ burning wish, lorthemus sacrifice, mo'org stabalizers, pyrdaz and achor.

My armory is worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/bladedance

cant post direct link as i made the account just for this thread ^^
    I'm not sure if you have Specter 910 oder 925.
    Either way: Specter (even 910) would be your best trinket on fights where the boss doesn't move. On Sister and Mistress, you may swap to another. KJ is mostly tanked in the middle in p1(well depends on the raid I guess) so specter is fine there. You will loose value in p3 but thats not too bad. On Host if you are in the normal phase - try to place it _not_ near the adds. they have bonearmor with reduces incoming dmg.

Your Eye is slightly ahead of cinder but on many fights you have target switches. So I would take cinder by default. And if another melee has cinder then it becomes better.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Infernal Cinder 910:
    1225 Crit

Specter of Betrayal 910:
    2264 Agi

As you see Specter is way more heavy on the stats side, while Cinders value is more on the procc side.
    It is natural that the cinder procc will beat out the specter procc. But that doesn't make specter a worse trinket, in fact it is better on the same ilvl, given non movement bosses.
    Right, but this is not new or different than any other trinket with AGI on it (vs. crit, haste, vers, or mastery). A primary stat on a trinket is always close to double to that of an equivalent trinket with a secondary stat and yet many trinkets with loads of Agility are trash compared to others.
    Last edited by rhackin; 2017-07-25 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Right, but this is not new or different than any other trinket with AGI on it (vs. crit, haste, vers, or mastery). A primary stat on a trinket is always close to double to that of an equivalent trinket with a secondary stat and yet many trinkets with loads of Agility are trash compared to others.
    Yeah but you should read the the quoted post as well.

Anyone else loving all these awesome changes we are getting????????......oh wait. We just know what our shitty t21 is going to be probably. Really wish they would give us some kind of word

Deleted
    Hi guys... what do you think about this calculation of BiS from askmrrobot?

Seems bizarre, I assume they intend you to take chaos cleave if they suggest having you use soul of the slayer?

Really didn't think the old two set was worth 50ilvls of gear, and I'm really surprised its ranking Vial of Ceaseless Toxins so high.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

sorry but I might need your help...

I am looking for a simulation on current trinkets or suggestions for my char...

here is my char...
    Khardïs on Elune FR (due to forum rules, I am not allowed to post "images or links"...)

and in my bag I got one 905 Angrboda (MOS) + botanist (nighthold) trinket 905(with 1 gem slot) should I keep the one that are equipped or change them ?

I am also wondering if the Cinder is soo good... in my group we don't have a lot of melee damage dealers is it still the best if no one else in the group has it ?

do you have a list with the trinket rate per ilvl, something more detailed then the list on Icy veins...

Deleted
    thank you Vinushka !

this google sheet is what I need !!

when I made my sims on Raidbots the difference between the trinket was not really important... 1.003 Mio with what I have equipped and 1.002 with bota's trinket,

I was afraid that maybe the "bot" didn't calculate properly the trinket "procs", or use

10+ Year Old Account
    Should switch my 900ilvl chaos strikes relic for 915 eye beam dmg relic? I got raddons if that makes any difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys, I have two relics : 915 with chaos nova trait (pretty useless), and 905 with chaos blade trait. It's better to lose 10ilvl and gain a better trait ?

Dont look at relic ilvl but on how much its increase weapon ilvl. If I remember right Critical Chaos (theres no chaos blade trait) is worth 3 ilv so if the upgrade is more then go for ilvl.

Does crit affect your auto attack/demon blades (other than the obvious damage increase)? I haven't seen any mention of it in the tooltip, guide, or wowhead, but I want to make sure. I'm severely undergeared and believe haste may be a better stat for me without simming everytime I get a gear upgrade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashNDash15 View Post
    Does crit affect your auto attack/demon blades (other than the obvious damage increase)? I haven't seen any mention of it in the tooltip, guide, or wowhead, but I want to make sure. I'm severely undergeared and believe haste may be a better stat for me without simming everytime I get a gear upgrade.
    No, it doesn't. Crit does increase your damage output more than haste would, unless you're about to hit a breakpoint. Also, crit is pretty much the best stat for single target anyways, unless your haste is very low.

And to be honest, why not sim potential upgrades when simming is easier than ever?