Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Conway is claiming today that the Trump Campaign hasn't made the email story a central part of their campaign.
    That's like 90% of Trump's talking points against Clinton though. What is he even going to talk about at his rallies now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by exshinra View Post
    Putting all these people in one spot, because if they leave their safe space they get flogged, mocked, and flamed.

I'm sure nothing bad will come of this. Everyone knows it's better let thoughts fester than address them in the open, and have a discussion without resorting to name calling.

Then again, you're a communist. The machine runs itself.
    Wait, lemme get my popcorn.
    Can you tell me why the people are on the_donald are so amazing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    That should be Trumps slogan.
    I've got feels,
    They're multiplying.
    And I'm losing self-control.
    'Cause the emails your supplying,
    Its feelifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conway is claiming today that the Trump Campaign hasn't made the email story a central part of their campaign.
    When you're down by 10 points with 5 minutes to go in the fourth quarter, the onside kick is looking pretty good.

Conway basically has no choice at this point but to blatantly lie. She can't rely on Trump's policies to swing any undecided people with 24 hours and change left.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Wait, lemme get my popcorn.
    Can you tell me why the people are on the_donald are so amazing?
    Are you capable of having a conversation? Or do you just prefer to put words in someone else's mouth and reply to that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God...this headline...

Trump protester: Police saved my life after disturbance at rally

The Donald Trump protester who sparked a disturbance Saturday at a Nevada rally -- forcing the Republican nominee offstage briefly -- is speaking out against the Trump supporters that he said “could have strangled me and killed me” after he had held up an anti-Trump sign during the campaign event.

“I’m actually a Republican,” Austyn Crites said in an interview with CBS Reno affiliate KTVN. “I’m a Republican and have been supporting Republican candidates for quite some time and I just don’t support Donald Trump...I just believe that he is very dangerous for the country.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Why not find out for yourself?
    They are now sharing this mail:

So now everyone can have the enjoyment of being in a conversation with a loser from The_Donald!
    Heh, I can't imagine what internet people phone banking would be like.

I know my mother has been phone banking for Hillary the past few days and a few of the people who have been calling have received death threats from Trump supporters, either on the phone when they call them up or by text after the call.

Wild shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you capable of having a conversation? Or do you just prefer to put words in someone else's mouth and reply to that?
    Awww man, you don't even want to help me understand the greatness of trump followers?

>Are you capable of having a conversation?
    Rich, coming from somebody using 'commie' as an insult, are we back in the cold war?

At this point you seem to be disagreeing only to continue insulting. WaPo has covered the story at length. The cartoon, as evidenced by all his other work as well, is the work of a hack.
    Perhaps they have. I never said any different. You are lying and saying I said things I didn't, yet seem surprised that it bothers me. /shrug

Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Protest-survivor Donald Trump is now complaining that the massive turnout in Nevada of largely "those people" is sign of the "rigged system". Specifically, because thousands of people turned out to vote against him, he claims polling places (well, "Democratic" polling places) stayed open for hours to make sure their votes were collected. And that's unfair to him.

"Last night in Clark County. They kept a poll open until 10 o’clock at night so a certain group could vote. It wasn’t in an area that normally has high transition," he said. "You think this is a free and easy election?"

Clark County, according to the latest Census data, is over 30 percent Hispanic; registration numbers show Democrats out-registered Republicans.

According to ABC station KNTV, More than 57,000 people had voted in Clark County Friday as of 10 p.m., breaking a record for single-day early voting.

Clark County has cited no evidence of any wrongdoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Awww man, you don't even want to help me understand the greatness of trump followers?

>Are you capable of having a conversation?
    Rich, coming from somebody using 'commie' as an insult, are we back in the cold war?
    You're a communist. I don't have to say anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Protest-survivor Donald Trump is now complaining that the massive turnout in Nevada of largely "those people" is sign of the "rigged system". Specifically, because thousands of people turned out to vote against him, he claims polling places (well, "Democratic" polling places) stayed open for hours to make sure their votes were collected. And that's unfair to him.

"Last night in Clark County. They kept a poll open until 10 o’clock at night so a certain group could vote. It wasn’t in an area that normally has high transition," he said. "You think this is a free and easy election?"

Clark County, according to the latest Census data, is over 30 percent Hispanic; registration numbers show Democrats out-registered Republicans.

According to ABC station KNTV, More than 57,000 people had voted in Clark County Friday as of 10 p.m., breaking a record for single-day early voting.

Clark County has cited no evidence of any wrongdoing.
    So what I think I'm getting is...Trump thinks that people voting against him is proof of the election being rigged.

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Perhaps they have. I never said any different.
    Oh, so you agree the comic is stupid bullshit. Glad we got that cleared up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So what I think I'm getting is...Trump thinks that people voting against him is proof of the election being rigged.
    Well, when so many people in one day in one county vote against you all at once, that it breaks a record, you need to deflect in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Got it.
    I like the Protest-survivor title. 101/0

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I like the Protest-survivor title. 101/0
    Hey man, he's survived some harry situations. That guy yesterday? He had a sign!

Truly a man of great courage to stand in the face of such danger. Truly.

And thank goodness someone else shouted about a gun, the protester could have done some serious damage to trumps feelings if he'd read that sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Comey announcement is also FOX News main headline.

No matter how this ends, FOX, my faith in you has been renewed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a communist. I don't have to say anymore.
    Is everybody to the left of you a commie?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The end! I hope rogue FBI heads roll fast.
    Yes, but the two main problems with this are:

1) People have been voting early for a long time now and this ridiculous investigation has been weighing in their decision, and
    2) This latest message--accent on the LATE--does not state what the FBI's previous conclusions were...so people who just knee-jerk react, don't do any reading, have faulty memories or are just plain stupid can just as easily assume this means they still think she's in the wrong and are pursuing that line.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Because the thread has been playing out like this for way too long.

Person A- ERMGAD, HILARYS IS DEY CORRUPT/DEVIL/WITCH/KILLER/EVIL, LOCK HER UP!
    Person B- Okay, do you have any actual proof of this?
    Person A- Links Youtube video
    Person B-...........
    Doesn't Person B come back with a factual news article and then Person A yells "liberal/media bias" or "PolitiFact is bias". Then never gives any credible information themselves.

Also Person A says some crazy shit then Person B goes through all the work of looking up and linking articles and we go back to them ignoring or yelling "bias".