10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    A guy that is confident he has the election in the bag doesn't need to run to 50 different rallies.
    It was sarcasm, I'm pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Tagging @Gilrak because this shit it hillarious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...one_playing_a/
    In order to preserve my sanity I am just going assume that site is just one big piece of performance art.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Tagging @Gilrak because this shit it hillarious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...one_playing_a/
    How to dive into the cesspole of trailer park trash, the above link
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Eye for an eye is bullying.
    Coincidentally, "eye for an eye" is also Trump's favorite Bible verse.

No, I'm not kidding.

Trump's Bible Fail.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Uh. Glenn Beck is now saying he thinks Obama made him a better man and he respects BLM.

Cats and dogs, living together. MASS hysteria.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...es-out-decency

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    A guy that is confident he has the election in the bag doesn't need to run to 50 different rallies.
    It be sarcasm

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Uh. Glenn Beck is now saying he thinks Obama made him a better man and he respects BLM.

Cats and dogs, living together. MASS hysteria.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...es-out-decency
    If he's being genuine, that's cool. But I'm skeptical, and I still am not going to give him the pass he wants for his role in mainstreaming right wing conspiracy theories for over a decade on his radio program, Fox, and then his site. He's absolutely part of what caused the rise of Donald Trump and he doesn't get to wash his hands clean of that just because he's finally realizing how truly terrifying Trump and some of his supporters are.

Seriously though, this election keeps getting wilder and wilder.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If he's being genuine, that's cool. But I'm skeptical, and I still am not going to give him the pass he wants for his role in mainstreaming right wing conspiracy theories for over a decade on his radio program, Fox, and then his site. He's absolutely part of what caused the rise of Donald Trump and he doesn't get to wash his hands clean of that just because he's finally realizing how truly terrifying Trump and some of his supporters are.

Oh don't mistake me, I'm not suddenly cool with him just because he says this either. I just present it as yet another sign of just how fucked up this election year has been.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I literally just posted that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That moment when you realize the poster literally has no ability to spot humor, or attempts at humor. I mean, it's pretty obvious when the photo shop is intentionally that bad. Look at the pics guy. ROFL
    Nah, there's a page on The_Donald for it and it's 100% serious.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Nah, there's a page on The_Donald for it and it's 100% serious.
    Heh, given that The_Donald seriously thought one of the Podesta emails was confirmation that Democrats killed Scalia anything is possible with those nutters.

Afther he was canned at fox he had a pretty hard time. Must of learned a lesson.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That moment when you realize the poster literally has no ability to spot humor, or attempts at humor. I mean, it's pretty obvious when the photo shop is intentionally that bad. Look at the pics guy. ROFL
    Um, no - you are the one that apparently is unaware of the depths of insanity Trumpers currently exist. Most of them believe Hillary is actually the devil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Coincidentally, "eye for an eye" is also Trump's favorite Bible verse.

No, I'm not kidding.

Trump's Bible Fail.
    This doesn't seem to bring anything relevant to the discussion, as I've already said I believe Trump is a bully of his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by cLax0n View Post
    What are you making your basis on? Why would you want the leader of your country be a man who is unqualified on all regards? How will electing Hillary make American better and then worse? How will electing Trump make American worse and then better? I await your reply, because I have an idea of what you're going to say, and I already have prepared actual factual evidence to counter your claims.

But to give you my perspective, the existence of Trump, and if he loses, will better the country because his rhetoric and ideologies have brought out the true nature of Americans. It has mobilized unheard voices in the form of voters who are using their privilege to vote against him, and it is shedding light to the true disgusting agenda and beliefs of the conservative party, as well as the cognitive dissonance and/or bigotry of Americans who support Republicans in almost chauvinist fashion. A shift in the Republican party is at hand, they will either die out or adapt by compromising on their stances.
    First, let me get on the "unqualified" part. Trump has little to no experience in term of politics - that's a fact. He also has a very hard time keeping his emotions in check and is quite far more apt at spewing insults than solutions. When he does find one, it's usually spewed in a very uncomfortable way and easily debunked.

Thus, Trump is a shitty candidate with shitty beliefs.

One thing I find interesting in what you say is how you phrase "the true nature of Americans". What you're writing here is not limited to Americans - it's a worldwide behavior. What Trump brought is a continuation of what Bernie brought. In fact, Trump primaries weren't assured until Bernie sanders fall was against Clinton. But regardless, the fact is this: Populations, over time, and over several cultural discrepancies, have almost all of the same issues on the long term.

They suffer from a political elite, further distancing themselves from population's issues and rather, focus on backing each other's backs. And you'll see this with any government, really. The reason why we've learned about Socrates in the first place was to teach us about the risks of falling into the use of fallacies, which is what their government - which, at the time, was democratic - used to stir fear into the heart of the population. After all, he did challenge more than a single leader, which ultimately landed him in trial and then the death sentence. Then came the totalitarianism of the Roman Empire, or perhaps more accurately fascism. There's no doubt that the Roman Empire was one of the fiercest civilization we've ever had on earth. Yet, repeated civil war significantly weakened them. Add the barbarians and the Muslims attacks - and the empire fell.

The big problem with our society could simply be explained by how being insulated from the population on the long term create this huge gap - which is what Bernie initially campaigned for, which was later taken back by Trump. "Make America Great Again", or as some to say perhaps mockingly "#MAGA" is, in a way, a continuation of this train of thoughts. Or #DrainTheSwap, which can be translated as #ClearTheCorruption.

In other words, it is the bottled-up revolution of a population who feel further distanced from the ideas of its government, who believes that the government lives only to serve itself instead of its population. This is done, regardless if the allegations are provable or not.

And so, the movement that was arguably born this year is a movement that will be reused into the next election, and into the next. There's no doubt to me that a Trump election is damaging - first on a local level and perhaps international, albeit not in a "World War 3" way. But ultimately, when - and if - Trump will go in, it will force both the GOP and DNC to reform and adapt themselves to the changes a Trump administration will irrecquivocably bring.

Now, if that does not happen (and it has a lot of probability that it will not happen), it brings us to another scenario. Remember when I spoke of the "#ClearTheCorruption" comparison? Well, it's not just a temporary movement. These things grow over time and that's even more true in a two-party political system. Obviously, the longer the democratic party will lead the states, the longer the people who disagree with them will bottle up. The thing is, we haven't had such hostility between two parties in decades. So assuming that nothing terrible happen this year, which is surprising in a way considering just how hostile each side has been toward the other, what about the next elections? And the next?

Of course, from there on, we have two path. Either we realize we're on the wrong path and the government try to reduce its polarisation and be more inclusive, or it becomes a totalitarian country, stomping on the people who disagree. We're already dangerously close to this, but we're not quite there yet - Hillary's tweet that "Friends don't let their friends vote for Trump" is one kind of tactic used in a Totalitarian regime, where social pressure is used in a way that seeks to bring others into the "correct" way of thinking, which should be by all mean subjective and never forced unto anyone.

I see, wrongly, a lot of people thinking a Trump administration would be a totalitarian empire bordering fascism. Truth be told, most - if not all - of Trump's extreme projects are simply unapplicable. Ultimately, a president can only have a given amount of power, and him clawing at a wall between mexico and the US won't cut it to make it happen. Or the deportation of illegal immigrants, which would assume the population would simply comply and sell their friends, colleagues and relatives in exchange of righteousness and good doing. To believe these things are even plausible is the best example of how little we know about human nature at large.

So while we can speak about how inadequate Trump is as a president - which he is -, perhaps we should focus on how the hell an individual like him ever won the primaries in the first place and that, perhaps, we should try to work in unity, even with people with differing opinions. Because ultimately, who gets elected means very little. It's what the party will do and if the party has the ethics to actually lead the greatest country in the world.

This is why I believe it is better to uncap the bottle now, let the crisis go and reform, rather than wait longer, polarize our population even further and face the potentially biggest civil war the United States has ever known.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Heh, given that The_Donald seriously thought one of the Podesta emails was confirmation that Democrats killed Scalia anything is possible with those nutters.
    Yea i guess its perfectly normal to die with a pillow over your head and then no autopsy on a Supreme Court Judge.

Also Child Rape Case totally made up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er_dailymailus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Yea i guess its perfectly normal to die with a pillow over your head and then no autopsy on a Supreme Court Judge.

Also Child Rape Case totally made up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er_dailymailus
    >Dailymail

Come on. What's next, The Globe?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    This doesn't seem to bring anything relevant to the discussion, as I've already said I believe Trump is a bully of his own right.

First, let me get on the "unqualified" part. Trump has little to no experience in term of politics - that's a fact. He also has a very hard time keeping his emotions in check and is quite far more apt at spewing insults than solutions. When he does find one, it's usually spewed in a very uncomfortable way and easily debunked.

Thus, Trump is a shitty candidate with shitty beliefs.

One thing I find interesting in what you say is how you phrase "the true nature of Americans". What you're writing here is not limited to Americans - it's a worldwide behavior. What Trump brought is a continuation of what Bernie brought. In fact, Trump primaries weren't assured until Bernie sanders fall was against Clinton. But regardless, the fact is this: Populations, over time, and over several cultural discrepancies, have almost all of the same issues on the long term.

They suffer from a political elite, further distancing themselves from population's issues and rather, focus on backing each other's backs. And you'll see this with any government, really. The reason why we've learned about Socrates in the first place was to teach us about the risks of falling into the use of fallacies, which is what their government - which, at the time, was democratic - used to stir fear into the heart of the population. After all, he did challenge more than a single leader, which ultimately landed him in trial and then the death sentence. Then came the totalitarianism of the Roman Empire, or perhaps more accurately fascism. There's no doubt that the Roman Empire was one of the fiercest civilization we've ever had on earth. Yet, repeated civil war significantly weakened them. Add the barbarians and the Muslims attacks - and the empire fell.

The big problem with our society could simply be explained by how being insulated from the population on the long term create this huge gap - which is what Bernie initially campaigned for, which was later taken back by Trump. "Make America Great Again", or as some to say perhaps mockingly "#MAGA" is, in a way, a continuation of this train of thoughts. Or #DrainTheSwap, which can be translated as #ClearTheCorruption.

In other words, it is the bottled-up revolution of a population who feel further distanced from the ideas of its government, who believes that the government lives only to serve itself instead of its population. This is done, regardless if the allegations are provable or not.

And so, the movement that was arguably born this year is a movement that will be reused into the next election, and into the next. There's no doubt to me that a Trump election is damaging - first on a local level and perhaps international, albeit not in a "World War 3" way. But ultimately, when - and if - Trump will go in, it will force both the GOP and DNC to reform and adapt themselves to the changes a Trump administration will irrecquivocably bring.

Now, if that does not happen (and it has a lot of probability that it will not happen), it brings us to another scenario. Remember when I spoke of the "#ClearTheCorruption" comparison? Well, it's not just a temporary movement. These things grow over time and that's even more true in a two-party political system. Obviously, the longer the democratic party will lead the states, the longer the people who disagree with them will bottle up. The thing is, we haven't had such hostility between two parties in decades. So assuming that nothing terrible happen this year, which is surprising in a way considering just how hostile each side has been toward the other, what about the next elections? And the next?

Of course, from there on, we have two path. Either we realize we're on the wrong path and the government try to reduce its polarisation and be more inclusive, or it becomes a totalitarian country, stomping on the people who disagree. We're already dangerously close to this, but we're not quite there yet - Hillary's tweet that "Friends don't let their friends vote for Trump" is one kind of tactic used in a Totalitarian regime, where social pressure is used in a way that seeks to bring others into the "correct" way of thinking, which should be by all mean subjective and never forced unto anyone.

I see, wrongly, a lot of people thinking a Trump administration would be a totalitarian empire bordering fascism. Truth be told, most - if not all - of Trump's extreme projects are simply unapplicable. Ultimately, a president can only have a given amount of power, and him clawing at a wall between mexico and the US won't cut it to make it happen. Or the deportation of illegal immigrants, which would assume the population would simply comply and sell their friends, colleagues and relatives in exchange of righteousness and good doing. To believe these things are even plausible is the best example of how little we know about human nature at large.

So while we can speak about how inadequate Trump is as a president - which he is -, perhaps we should focus on how the hell an individual like him ever won the primaries in the first place and that, perhaps, we should try to work in unity, even with people with differing opinions. Because ultimately, who gets elected means very little. It's what the party will do and if the party has the ethics to actually lead the greatest country in the world.

This is why I believe it is better to uncap the bottle now, let the crisis go and reform, rather than wait longer, polarize our population even further and face the potentially biggest civil war the United States has ever known.
    the republicans need something similar to the dems super delegates, to make sure this doesnt happen again to them

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    >Dailymail

Come on. What's next, The Globe?
    Katie Johnson dropped the lawsuit.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/05/tru...dropped-again/

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    the republicans need something similar to the dems super delegates, to make sure this doesnt happen again to them
    The Republicans tried but Trump fought it. He didn't sell out like Bernie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Dropping a case != totally made up. Good try though.