Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You see, unlike you I didn't call you Partisan.

Sorry, my education does not consist of foxnews, I leave that bit to you guys.
    I real all news sites, because I don't just read things that agree with my point of view, I challenge myself. I rather not be a Zealot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump sure does seem to make a lot of jokes that can be taken the wrong way, almost on a daily basis. Maybe he should stop telling these jokes.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, you are lying, posting oxymorons in defense of the lies, posting Fox News instead of the unfiltered version of his speech that I did, but I'm looking like fool. I can wear a hat with bells on and do a silly little dance, as long as I'm not saying anything negative about Trump, you won't think I'm a fool. But, keep insulting mr liar...

The unfiltered CSPAN version I posted a few pages ago is much better. It doesn't have your or Fox News spin on it. Watch it and form your opinion on that...
    How is it a fox news spin when it's direct quotes from Trump? If you think Fox news likes Trump then you haven't been paying attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You obviously have no clue how powerful the NRA lobby is...are you even familiar with US politics at all?
    You can't lobby the Supreme Court. That's the whole point of the "nothing you can do" part of the comment.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Trump sure does seem to make a lot of jokes that can be taken the wrong way, almost on a daily basis. Maybe he should stop telling these jokes.
    He should tell them in emails to Hillary and she can make them disappear lol

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I real all news sites, because I don't just read things that agree with my point of view, I challenge myself. I rather not be a Zealot.
    And I just watched the original clip on youtube before reading any news. Nice way to come up with your own conclusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's rather funny to see the same people who grasp at straws on Trump ignore the shit Hillary does. Just amazing, partisan politics at it's finest. How come I don't see it as much with the Pro Trump people?
    Hillary hasn't hinted that people should assassinate Trump yet, so far as I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Imagine if Hillary or Obama said anything like what Trump has said this whole campaign. Any one thing. That would be the end of the campaign and you can bet that these Trumpists would be calling for it.
    They are, without her even saying it. The guy defending Trump now, has a misquote of Hillary in his signature, while telling others to get over it and to not listen to Trump, until after his corrections. The same guy who posted a story on who attended Hillary's, but is feverishly defending what Trump actually said. It's pretty telling...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    And I just watched the original clip on youtube before reading any news. Nice way to come up with your own conclusions.
    And I linked you Trump clarifying himself with his own words, but you came up with your own conclusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should tell them in emails to Hillary and she can make them disappear lol
    I would not be surprised if you blamed Hillary for emails Trump sent her...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Hillary hasn't hinted that people should assassinate Trump yet, so far as I know.
    What does that have to do with anything you quoted.

And I linked you Trump clarifying himself with his own words, but you came up with your own conclusions.
    As trustworthy as your usual "I didn't do nuffin."

No, I didn't advocate a crime. Same wink wink nudge nudge game you are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt and would never have dreamed of not being friends with people who voted or liked Bush, McCain or Romney. Those differences were mainly about ideas or how Bush handled certain things. You can talk those things out. It's different with Trump, at least in my opinion. The guy stands for everything that is wrong in this country and that little quip last night highlights it. Same old bullshit lie about guns, mixed in with a death threat about your opponent, all the while shitting on all over this country and making us look like amateurs. At this point if you are voting for Trump it really says what kind of person you are, and it's not anyone that I want to be associated with.
    I don't support Hillary or Trump, should I de-friend everyone that supports either one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and Hillary didn't say what is your signature, yet you still have it, while telling others to get over it? Yes, people don't buy political spin and backpedling. If you want proof of that, look down at your signature......

10+ Year Old Account
    What does that have to do with anything you quoted.
    You're bitching about people ignoring what Clinton has done in the face of what Trump has done. For that to be a fair comment, we need to talk apples to apples, and Clinton hasn't done anything near as bad yet as Trump just did with this single comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    You're bitching about people ignoring what Clinton has done in the face of what Trump has done. For that to be a fair comment, we need to talk apples to apples, and Clinton hasn't done anything near as bad yet as Trump just did with this single comment.
    Bad reading comprehensions skills? How does someone grasping at straws = Clinton never said someone should shoot Trump. Seriously, try harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't support Hillary or Trump, should I de-friend everyone that supports either one?
    Bullshit on the first part... For the second part, as already stated numerous times, it's not just Hillary vs Trump, but what Trump is actually saying. When Hillary starts calling for second amendment to inhibit her opponents, then your false equivalency will work. Otherwise, the whole bullshit of you not supporting Trump, while feverishly supporting him, rings empty...

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What was she charged with?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/riley-..._10862558.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad reading comprehensions skills? How does someone grasping at straws = Clinton never said someone should shoot Trump. Seriously, try harder.
    You need to try harder, the above doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Bullshit on the first part... For the second part, as already stated numerous times, it's not just Hillary vs Trump, but what Trump is actually saying. When Hillary starts calling for second amendment to inhibit her opponents, then your false equivalency will work. Otherwise, the whole bullshit of you not supporting Trump, while feverishly supporting him, rings empty...
    I like how you keep saying I support Trump, this shows how much of a partisan you are, you think not supporting one means you support the other.