10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Pence responded finally:
    Did I miss something?

I watched little Donny Dumps response but it's all "I'm sorry you're offended" and "Boys will be boys" and zero actual apology.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

After watching the entitre video, i hear worse on a daily basis. Just two dudes being dudes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump showing what's in his heart Sunday? Are there any betting places taking odds on how many times he will either say "I love women" or "women are great".
    "I have such a yuuuuuuge, yuuuuuge love for gynas. They're really great. I think gynas are what make America great again."
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Is that considered bowling?
    That's why I kept saying Trump treats women like bowling balls, soon after reading this story. Grab them by the pussy, immediately makes me think shocker... is that not normal? lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Pence responded finally:

Plays right into Hillary's message.
    whats happening tomorrow? is there a debate or something i didn't hear about?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...76e_story.html

“I’d never withdraw. I’ve never withdrawn in my life,” Trump told The Washington Post in a phone call from his home in Trump Tower in New York. “No, I’m not quitting this race. I have tremendous support.”
    Hillary really is the luckiest candidate ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    whats happening tomorrow? is there a debate or something i didn't hear about?
    You might have missed the second Presidential debate is scheduled for 9PM EST.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...76e_story.html

Hillary really is the luckiest candidate ever.
    He needs to take that on the road to teach kids the folly of the pull out method of birth control.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You might have missed the second Presidential debate is scheduled for 9PM EST.
    Yes, there is a Townhall debate tomorrow with Trump and Hillary.
    ah cool, thanks! didn't know about those. didn't watch the last one, but i might watch this one to see how trump handles this (im guessing "handled well" wont be the term for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure of the caliber of your friends that you think this is normal. Maybe rape culture is actually permitting society.

I've never heard any of my friends talk like that.
    It is normal if most of your social contact is Xbox Live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Keep beating that "the video is 11 years old" excuse, Trump supporters. Keep painting that kettle black.
    Especially given that some of their attacks on Hillary are:
    -Bill's stuff.
    -Clinton defending a child rapist.
    -Whitewater.

And so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah cool, thanks! didn't know about those. didn't watch the last one, but i might watch this one to see how trump handles this (im guessing "handled well" wont be the term for it
    They also run them on YouTube. I saw the last one the next day. I wouldn't recommend watching it at this point. You heard all the drama by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah cool, thanks! didn't know about those. didn't watch the last one,
    No no...you go find the last one. You watch it. Do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    After watching the entitre video, i hear worse on a daily basis. Just two dudes being dudes.
    I feel fairly confident that "dudes being dudes" doesn't cover bragging about infidelity and sexual assault. And really -- what does it say about men that THIS is considered normal and acceptable behavior? I mean, slap me with the SJW badge all you want if you think that's totally ok behavior for people.

Not sure of the caliber of your friends that you think this is normal. Maybe rape culture is actually permitting society.

I've never heard any of my friends talk like that.
    What do you do for a living?

I work in a machine shop, shit gets pretty savage at times. Especially for fat chicks

He created a facebook video where he issued a fake apology of "But Bill Clinton is worse!"
    It looks like a hostage video, he is reading queue cards while looking like he doesn't want to do it and doesn't understand what he did to be there in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pence responded finally:
    I guess he realized he had no other choice. "Trump never said that" won't work here, and it's too late to get off the ballot.

Though to be fair...he didn't defend much of the rest of what Trump said, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    He created a facebook video where he issued a fake apology of "But Bill Clinton is worse!"
    That probably goes on my top 10 list of worst apologies.

He barely apologized for it and nearly immediately turn it into an attack ad on Clinton. I think he would have been better served just saying he's sorry and a changed man and he'll prove it during the debate on Sunday. Full stop.

They have a reporter in front of Trump Towers but the hilarious thing is the Naked Cowboy is in the background for photo money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I feel fairly confident that "dudes being dudes" doesn't cover bragging about infidelity and sexual assault. And really -- what does it say about men that THIS is considered normal and acceptable behavior? I mean, slap me with the SJW badge all you want if you think that's totally ok behavior for people.
    i think you'll find very few men who say those sorts of comments are "normal"
    sure, its not that uncommon for groups of guys to talk about girls they find hot and stuff, but when it goes into the realm of sexual assault and how they wouldn't be able to say no , thats when it becomes less normal and acceptable.

also reminded me of the "they wouldn't be able to no... because of the implication"