10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Trump claims it's unfair media twisted what he says. Shouldn't the conservative response be that he needs to grow a thicker skin and own his words? Personal responsibility and all that?
    Would it matter if they did say that? Would Trump listen?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Ummm The first republican president abolished slavery....Democrats wanted to keep it in.

I know what you're going to say. "They magically switched parties."

Like Robert Byrd. The grand dragon or whatever the fuck he was leader of the KKK was a prominent member up until a few years ago in the democratic party.

LBJ saying "I'll have those Ni****s voting democrat for the next 200 years." Never happened.

Margaret Sanger a liberal darling never said about blacks"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."

Fucking liberal parasites.
    A few years ago as in 50 years ago? He was never a fucking "grand dragon". That picture that is circulating isn't real. And the parties did switch. I am sorry you failed American history in high school and had to resort to the military but the only parasite here is you. Since you aren't right on ANYTHING.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The Secret Service has actually released a statement (being "stop telling us, we know goddammit we're the Secret Service")

That's enough. Now he's under even MORE federal investigations.

(tho I'm fairly sure this one will go away pretty quickly)
    Hopefully any possible REAL threats will not get lost in the noise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So you are saying that Trump should be put on trial then?
    Of course anyone who isn't trolling and has a case against him should be free to make their case. Same with Hillary. As of right now I dont think anyone has a strong enough case.

Considering he has advocated for assaulting people and his supporters have. Then he said he wants to expand libel laws so he can sue people easier, even if they are correct.
    I'm for strict libel laws, which is what we have, that you have to have specific proof that financial damage occurred because of a false comment.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I specifically didn't say that. I said she wants a hoop jumping circuit that amounts to coercion against gun ownership via bureaucracy.
    In what way? What part of her ideas are "coercion"? I'm quite curious, because I wasn't aware there were any threats or force being used to prevent people from purchasing guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Yeah, whatever. Go to AR15.com, go to general discussions, and see what other military people are saying about you. My names Jinxsters on there. In order to have a tank you have to prove by showing your DD214. I have a tank next to my name dipshit. I just come on here to see what my enemies are thinking/saying.
    Your "enemies"? Let me guess, you are on an NSA watch list right about now for being too mentally unstable and want to shoot up a place of free thinking because we are your "enemies". If you aren't on a list, maybe we should just report you to the proper authorities now.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So we had to listen to 8 years of Obama coming for yer guns, and now Hilary is coming for your guns? Do you think if we go 16 years of this bullshit we might be able to talk about something else?
    I fear we will have to hear about the democrat coming fer yer guns until the day we die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it matter if they did say that? Would Trump listen?
    I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Trump doesn't listen to much of anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

A few years ago as in 50 years ago? He was never a fucking "grand dragon". That picture that is circulating isn't real. And the parties did switch. I am sorry you failed American history in high school and had to resort to the military but the only parasite here is you. Since you aren't right on ANYTHING.
    It absolutely blows my mind that conservatives claim the southern strategy never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You can probably argue that "Democracy export" is liberal value - spreading liberty and all! ...that certainly killed hundreds of thousands.
    No, the president that was in charge at the time that spread that democracy is to blame. Much like GWB is to blame for Afghanistan and Iraq shitstorms and his attempt at spreading democracy.

Politifact is already on the "Second Amendment" thing. You'll note in the very same paragraph, he adds three more lies about Clinton, and the article also has a Trump senior communication translator advisor spinning the comment.

- - - Updated - - -

You want to link this? Because without a link, I'm just going to say "no she didn't".
    Voting is violence now according to mrs paranoid. I think she is crazy too.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...03518773436416

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In what way? What part of her ideas are "coercion"? I'm quite curious, because I wasn't aware there were any threats or force being used to prevent people from purchasing guns?
    I said coercion via bureaucracy. Adding on so many hoops that it reduces gun ownership. Time is a resource and by adding so many trolling tactics to the gun buying process they are trying to create an undue burden on people who want to exercise their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I fear we will have to hear about the democrat coming fer yer guns until the day we die.
    Didn't Hillary say she was in favor of an Australia style gun control program?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Didn't Hillary say she was in favor of an Australia style gun control program?
    http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/tru...ns-gun-stance/

Seems to be in regards to the buyback program they had.

Clinton, Oct. 16, 2015: Now communities have done … gun buyback programs. But I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level if that could be arranged. Remember I know after the terrible ’08 financial crisis, one of the programs that President Obama was able to get in place was cash for clunkers. Remember that? Getting them off the road. It was partly a way to get people to buy new cars, ’cause we want more economic activity, it was partly a way to get old models, that were polluting too much, sort of off the road. So I think that is worth considering. I do not know enough detail to tell you how we would do it, or how it would work, but certainly the Australian example is worth looking at.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/tru...ns-gun-stance/

Seems to be in regards to the buyback program they had.
    And Australia's gun buyback program was voluntary or compulsory?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    And Australia's gun buyback program was voluntary or compulsory?
    Ahh I see, it was, I thought that part was voluntary. I can see the fear now if people are basing it off this statement she made.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2016-08-10 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Trump doesn't listen to much of anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

It absolutely blows my mind that conservatives claim the southern strategy never happened.
    That is mostly because they don't want to admit they are part of the party that would have been the racist Democrats before the 60s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Good golly good gosh anonymous people on the internet disagree with my opinions!

I don't know how I'll sleep tonight.
    You sleep?

Ahh I see, it was, I thought that part was voluntary.
    That's all that I was saying. I mean, people on the left say "Hillary's not coming for your guns", well unless she's clarified her position, ( and she may have I might have missed it) when she says that she thinks an Australia-style gun control program is worth looking at, and that program included mandatory gun buybacks, then I think we should take her at her word.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Voting is violence now according to mrs paranoid. I think she is crazy too.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...03518773436416

Quote Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton
    "A person seeking to be the President of the United States should not suggest violence in any way."
    Didn't Clinton vote to invade Iraq?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Didn't Clinton vote to invade Iraq?
    And people are crying about Trump's words being twisted around and misinterpreted.