Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    ? You said they grope each other, how can that be a crime if they do it mutually?
    Oh dear lord, that doesn't mean that it is two kids groping one another, but kids are groping other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    And when you do stupid things as a child you receive consequences for them, it's all part of learning.
    But having them appear for a judge for something like this is rather harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    But having them appear for a judge for something like this is rather harsh.
    Why? Groping is pretty serious

Deleted
    i'd sentence him to a strict boarding school till he is 18/done with highschool. then expunge his record at 18 like is typically done with juvenile offenses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Nobody I know was groping other chicks against their will at the age of 15 either. If such things happened there usually was a lot of careful getting to know each other better going on before that.

That said, over here it wouldn't have shown up in court either. People here seem to have more of a sense of keeping kids out of court unless it was something really absurdly serious.
    When you where growing up it happened too, not in this form maybe, but it happened. Children go through a learning process about who they are and their genders and all that jazz. Almost always there will be groping involved by both genders, this will have the from of slapping someone on the but or stealing a kiss or some shit like that.

I'm not saying that this kid should not have been punished, but dragging him to court is really really harsh.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Groping is pretty serious
    I already explained why.,

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...sion-1.3694814

People need to wise up about consent. It's pretty clear cut as to what it is.
    If she says no it means stop.
    In your previous thread I disagreed with you. In this case it is correct.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

No, you made excuses to why it shouldn't, criminals should always be punished

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then you laugh at him and question his masculinity and tell everyone that you think he can't get it up, and society smiles and nods.
    While I agree that society needs to come to terms that men can be the victim in rapes in this regard girls have it a bit rough. Yes, people would laugh at the guy and question his masculinity, but if he says "yes" he's viewed as a stud.

If a girl says "no" she's a bitch, but if she says "yes" she's a slut. So it's a lose lose for them.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    No, you made excuses to why it shouldn't, criminals should always be punished
    No i explained why. That you do not agree with it is up to you, but i explained why. This is not a criminal in any way.

Deleted
    When you where growing up it happened too, not in this form maybe, but it happened. Children go through a learning process about who they are and their genders and all that jazz. Almost always there will be groping involved by both genders, this will have the from of slapping someone on the but or stealing a kiss or some shit like that.

I'm not saying that this kid should not have been punished, but dragging him to court is really really harsh.

- - - Updated - - -

if it had ended at the original slap on the but where this started, i'd agree, but this boy pushed it a bit further then that. repeatedly physically constraining the girl in a sexual context in particular is pushing it beyond innocent.

No i explained why. That you do not agree with it is up to you, but i explained why. This is not a criminal in any way.
    Groping is a crime, that makes him a criminal
    No, you made excuses

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    if it had ended at the original slap on the but where this started, i'd agree, but this boy pushed it a bit further then that. repeatedly physically constraining the girl in a sexual context in particular is pushing it beyond innocent.
    And that was wrong off him and his should be punished, but dragging him through court for this isn't proportional to what happened. And in the end it might even do more harm then it can ever do justice, there isn't much justice to find here anyway.

Deleted
    And that was wrong off him and his should be punished, but dragging him through court for this isn't proportional to what happened. And in the end it might even do more harm then it can ever do justice, there isn't much justice to find here anyway.
    where would you draw the line then?

Deleted
    Groping is a crime, that makes him a criminal
    No, you made excuses
    He is underage, lock up his parents!
    See, i can talk jibberish too, either discuss it properly, or say nothing.

He is underage, lock up his parents!
    See, i can talk jibberish too, either discuss it properly, or say nothing.
    Underage isn't an excuse to commit crime, he should be punished for it, groping is a serious crime
    People need to stop making up excuses for people like this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    where would you draw the line then?
    I don't know exactly, im not someone who deals with this on a daily basis. But this is not where to draw the line for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Underage isn't an excuse to commit crime, he should be punished for it, groping is a serious crime
    When talking about kids, then no it is not.

Deleted
    People need to stop making up excuses for people like this
    depends on where you live really. in some places it's a misdemeanor in others it's a felony.

When talking about kids, then no it is not.
    Being a kid doesn't make it less serious when you commit a crime like this

Deleted
    That title made me laugh. So? What's next? "Judge drops a truthbomb on serial killer: 'Murder is bad!'" How about "Water is wet" or "The sun is hot"?

Deleted
    Being a kid doesn't make it less serious when you commit a crime like this
    You may have this opinion, but that is all that it is, your opinion.