Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I guess you think more youth committing crimes is better then? Obviously marriage is important as the article clearly details.
    Correlation =/= causation.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    How do you people get married anyways? Isn't it done in the thirties? Maybe depends on country.

Hmm single parent, two parents, I've seen both types produce great and vile people. Good parenting trumps how many parents there are, though a good environment is also helpful. Not being surrounded by poor examples of humanity gives one a better opportunity to follow those that provide good examples. Of course even a horrible parent can produce good people, mainly by the person growing up with the desire to never be like said parent. Marriage won't suddenly make these people better at raising kids, it only means they're married which is meaningless to the moral growth of a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Meh. It's like going to the market to buy apples and finding that most of them are rotten. It's just not worth sorting through the bad ones to find the good ones.
    You know, when you find that most apples on the market are rotten... Chances are, it is not something wrong with the market, but it is something wrong with the customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Back to back MVP and NBA champion.
    His wife's support really helped him.
    Um, No... Steph Curry's wife was non stop on Twitter. He had to comment about it many times in the finals. Where they... Lost. He even was going to go as far as take her phone away and disconnect the internet. She was trying to be supportive but was more of a distraction.

Look what happened to Tiger Woods, career in the gutter after he got married. Most athletes should use Derek Jeters as an example and only get married after youre about ready to retire or even better follow Cristiana Ronaldo, and never get married, just use surrogates for children and raise them yourself and never have to worry about losing all of the money that you earned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You know, when you find that most apples on the market are rotten... Chances are, it is not something wrong with the market, but it is something wrong with the customer.
    The customer is always right.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0727140319.htm

Great new research here showing the value of marriage. Just the thought of it gets the youth to straighten up.
    That research should have looked to the situation in Canada and especially in Québec. About half of the young couples are not formed within a marriage and we are doing just fine.

Besides, if you are a non-believer, why would you marry at the church.