Thread: Monk is good?

Monk is good?

Hi Could someone from the experienced players Rank what is better for PvE / PvP deciding between Monk( ww) and shaman enha..boost on 100 lvl. What would be better for the next expansion, thanks very much.

in pve they are pretty equal and both viable. in pvp ww monks are better because of their mobility and cc.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this point any answer is purely speculation. Unless you're at the highest end of players in the highest end of guilds then you're better off picking what you enjoy and can play well. No one can tell you what you'll enjoy or play well.

In Legion I believe they are adding a grace or trial period to boosted characters so I recommend you look that up and take advantage of it then.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    At this point any answer is purely speculation. Unless you're at the highest end of players in the highest end of guilds then you're better off picking what you enjoy and can play well. No one can tell you what you'll enjoy or play well.

In Legion I believe they are adding a grace or trial period to boosted characters so I recommend you look that up and take advantage of it then.
    what he said, play what you enjoy, unless you're a top 1% player it doesnt really bennefit you at all to play something you might not like as much, just because the numbers are a tad bit higher

the grace period got added in 7.0 right?

But yeah try both out, play what you enjoy the most

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post

This. Even through all the nerfs in WoDs i continued to dps on my monk because I enjoy the class so much, and my guild knew that so they told me to stay on my monk.

If you dont enjoy the class you play, then you wont do good with it no matter how good the class is.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.