Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Legion Raid&Dungeon Weakauras

I'm currently playing Guardian Druid and Raidleading in:The Unnamed If you want to stalk my characters, here you go:
    Druid
    Blood-DK
    Hpally
    Hunter

I've started raiding on this level in Siege of Orgrimmar and after our Feral quit the game in BrF I took over making Weakauras for our guild in HfC and decided to share them with everyone. I recieved very positive response from it and have learned quite a bit about LUA since then. Thats my result of pastebin-clicks from the HfC weakauras i've done (those do not include in-game sharing, and I didn't use pastebin from the start): http://prntscr.com/bza36h
    and about ~20k clicks on each Boss for Nighthold in the first month.

Some weakauras may seem redundant but you just gotta think of it as an extra boss mod you are using. A big part of my audience are heroic/normal mode raiders and they appreciate the easy things, so if you're a mythic raider and you feel like you only need certain weakauras from it, go ahead and delete whatever is too spammy in your opinion. I feel the same way sometimes, but I rather keep something only a few use instead of deleting it when there's actually someone who would benefit from it.

I will continue to be making these weakauras for the upcoming Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons.

Dungeons aren't updated that regularly, but I do plan to relook at all the stuff every now and then, last time I updated them was prior to 7.2

Position and size of all the weakauras might not fit your UI/liking so please adjust them to what you prefer. By default they are in a dynamic group that will extend itself to the right if multiple weakaurs are active at the same time. (they don't appear as you see it when opening the weakaura options. If a weakaura pops up it will always appear at the most-left slot of that "row" you're seeing)
    If you are annoyed by editing each group individually you can just create one empty default dynamic group and set the position/general settings there and then just copy those settings over to the other groups.

Also you shouldn't share these ingame. People can get suspicious because of custom code aswell as sharing crossrealm is often bugged.
    Depending on the size of each weakaura it might take a long time if multiple people are importing from you ingame at the same time, so rather give them the spreadsheet link or the appropiate wago.io link to download them from.

Here is the link for my spreadsheet, if you want to look at dungeons or older stuff from WoD you can click through the other tabs:

Raid Weakauras

Wago Profile Link:
    Wago
    Last edited by Reloe; 2017-06-15 at 06:09 PM.

can anyone confirm that these are legit? If so kudos to u Reloe will definitely use.

Deleted

Legit

Quote Originally Posted by Trinigon View Post
    can anyone confirm that these are legit? If so kudos to u Reloe will definitely use.
    Can confirm! We play in the same guild, 10/10 for your work!

Deleted
    Embrace told me you suck

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Reloe,

Thanks for all the work. I'm sure these will be extremely helpful. Just one thought: for more visibility, you should also post them on wago.io

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinia View Post
    Hey Reloe,

Thanks for all the work. I'm sure these will be extremely helpful. Just one thought: for more visibility, you should also post them on wago.io

Cheers.
    I've seen that site before but i'm waiting on the site from the weakaura developers themselves.
    Also someone has already copied my weakauras over there with some modification to size, position etc. (it's easy to check they've just copied, exactly same custom code, same names etc., also mostly old stuff from first alpha tests.)
    Atleast that person has done something for Gul'dan aswell :P

Great job, Reloe. 1 question though. Tried on a training dummy to see how your CC Tracker works, it didn't show Shockwave on my prot war. I turned off the "load in 5man dungeons only". And if it only supposed to work in group, could you help me find the exact place where your custom code adresses the Shockwave spell? Because I'm not playing on an English client, so sometimes I have to edit the code, so the spell names are in my client's language, but I can't find where exactly does it adress the "Shockwave" or "Fel Nova" or whatever the spell. Can you help me to narrow it down? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
    Great job, Reloe. 1 question though. Tried on a training dummy to see how your CC Tracker works, it didn't show Shockwave on my prot war. I turned off the "load in 5man dungeons only". And if it only supposed to work in group, could you help me find the exact place where your custom code adresses the Shockwave spell? Because I'm not playing on an English client, so sometimes I have to edit the code, so the spell names are in my client's language, but I can't find where exactly does it adress the "Shockwave" or "Fel Nova" or whatever the spell. Can you help me to narrow it down? Cheers.
    it will only display anything when you're in a group, even with the load-requirement disabled, I just put it there to prevent it from loading in raids.
    Everything in that weakaura is coded so it works with every Client as i'm using spellid/localized classnames etc.
    You can solo-test it by opening a group in the groupfinder, no one else needs to join as it counts as a group once you started it.
    If you switch talents etc. it may only update after something in combatlog happened, so if nothing is happening try hitting the dummy etc.

In theory it should automatically detect whenever you switch to/away from Shockwave, but I couldn't test that with all spells yet.

just noticed an error that won't make it work at all with the version on pastebin right now, gimme a few minutes and i'll update :P

kk updated it now.
    Last edited by Reloe; 2016-08-19 at 12:43 AM.

Ok you're right, works great in a group. :P But, how would I add abilities? Your code seems very similar from spell to spell (and too complicated for me lol), but I can't find actual spell IDs in there. For example, I think it'd be great to add few more, like Tauren racial stun, or Warlock's Shadowfury (4 sec aoe stun) etc, I can't think of all of them right now, but I'm sure there are some good utility spells left out there.

eh tbh I just included those that we've been running mythic+ dungeons with.
    I may add some more before release, but I also don't want to make it to big.
    I'm thinking off warlock stun, shadow stun, resto druid vortex.

Theoratically you can quickly add new spells if you know where to edit spellids/durations, but yea the code is kinda messy

Yea you're right about too many spells. But the main ones of all classes, like aoe stuns would be great. It's really easy to turn off any ability individually if it gets too much, but damn it's hard adding one. ^^

Anyway, gonna keep an eye on your spreadsheet, thanks for all your work man.

Are the dungeon WA's ready? I know they say release ready but you also say "Please don't import any of those weakauras for live-servers yet. gonna make them ready the weekend before Launch". Just want to make sure everythings good before I import them. Thanks for putting in the effort in making these WA's

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemo View Post
    Are the dungeon WA's ready? I know they say release ready but you also say "Please don't import any of those weakauras for live-servers yet. gonna make them ready the weekend before Launch". Just want to make sure everythings good before I import them. Thanks for putting in the effort in making these WA's
    eh yea sorry I didn't look over all the text to update it they're ready to import. The CC Weakaura is creating some LUA errors but I'll have that updated tomorrow, thanks for telling me btw :P

Deleted
    Great work Reloe!
    Is the does the "General" sting contain all WA's? or do i have to import them all?

CC Weakaura is now ready to be used and has been updated on the spreadsheet. Also gave all the dungeons some minor updates in preperation for mythic+
    Emerald Nightmare weakauras are still good to go no updates have been made, just keep in mind that in the first few weeks of mythic some updates may come there and more importantly: once 7.1 hits you'll definetly have to update nythendra, Xavius and delete the Web of Pain Radar otherwise it will create lua errors (possibly a lot of them)
    Also some stuff for Monday raidtesting is available if you want to participate in that.
    GL to everyone this progress!

man this make things so much easier for a lot of people. thanks again for all your work.

added a new weakaura for Court of Stars, looks like this:

Just type the usual stuff into chat like you do normally and it'll write the hints into a list for you. If you want to see what exactly you can type check in trigger but its the normal stuff like "potion" "cape" "female" "no book" "long sleeves" etc. just don't use something like "isn't female" or "no long sleeves".
    To get rid off the list just have someone in your group type "reset".
    capitalization doesn't matter.

I'm unable to import the weakaura, its too big :O How do i import this? :S Sorry if its a noob question tho

Hey Reloe, thanks for your work so far, it's much appreciated. One request: Do you by any chance have a screenshot or a video where your Nythendra Infested stack counter is displayed? Also I know you say you didn't get the chance to test it much, but it should work with no problems I assume? I tried using it on heroic (adjusting the spell id for the Heroic version) and it didn't work (instead it "broke" several other WAs of mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Hey Reloe, thanks for your work so far, it's much appreciated. One request: Do you by any chance have a screenshot or a video where your Nythendra Infested stack counter is displayed? Also I know you say you didn't get the chance to test it much, but it should work with no problems I assume? I tried using it on heroic (adjusting the spell id for the Heroic version) and it didn't work (instead it "broke" several other WAs of mine).
    Did you change the load requirement in the load-tab? otherwise it won't do anything outside of mythic. I'll be able to test it myself tomorrow on heroic, spellid is the same in heroic and mythic as far as I know (and even if it wasn't it would still work because it searches for the localized spellname of the given id and thats the same in both cases)
    However I see why it might cause the volatile rot distance weakaura to break, just wait for next update on this tbh.