Thread: Havoc Strategy

Havoc Strategy

Havoc is new to me as a returning player. Watching Furty play on twitch I can see how important Havoc is. I'd like to find a way to see the nameplate/health of every enemy combatant before targeting them. Is that possible? I tried tidy plates, shadowed frames and z-perl. I'm just missing something in the settings right?

At the very least, I'd like a nameplate for my mouseover, since I'm using the havoc mousover macro. But getting your mouse over an enemy, when they're standing on top of each other is frustrating. Thanks for any suggestions!!

OR is tab just the most effective way? Haha

Try Enemy Grid (its on curse). Might be what you're looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    At the very least, I'd like a nameplate for my mouseover, since I'm using the havoc mousover macro. But getting your mouse over an enemy, when they're standing on top of each other is frustrating. Thanks for any suggestions!!
    Any nameplate AddOn, like KUI or TidyPlates, will do just fine. You should also set your nameplates to "stacking" if you don't want them to cluster all over each other, as detailed below.

From what it sounds like, the main issue is that he just needs to click v to turn nameplates on.

Yeah. You literally just press 'V' on the keyboard.