Poll: what say you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What would be funny is if they passed us over for some random object/animal that they found insanely fuckable. Like being irresistibly in lust with chairs, or squid.

Deleted
    I was torn between "what" and "I will find a way".

Knowing me I decided to choose the second option.

7+ Year Old Account
    The way will be found. And explored. And then re explored for propriety sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    And how do you prepare for that not happening?
    lots and lots of alcohol my friend
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

yes... there is plenty of 3rd world country wall fodder available.

no ways they will be able to keep up with the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    We all know who the salty is now let us discuss hypothetical.... Their vaginas may have teeth

There is a movie about this called "Teeth"

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    but.. what if the aliens DONT find us fuckable? what if they think were ugly? are you prepared?
    We would be a different species so... not really an issue. It's not like we would be able to copulate with them if our appearances are that dissimilar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    over half of people have rape fantasies
    Not the Japanese I'm guessing 9/10 of them do for the amount of hentai that is rape based.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    We would be a different species so... not really an issue. It's not like we would be able to copulate with them if our appearances are that dissimilar.

- - - Updated - - -

Not the Japanese I'm guessing 9/10 of them do for the amount of hentai that is rape based.
    look, we wouldnt be fucking to make babies thats the scientists job
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I'd be more concerned about them considering us primitives which we would be by their technological standards then deciding they want to conquer us.
    Seriously any alien species we come into contact with any time soon are so incredibly advanced they have nothing to gain by conquering us. If we make the assumption that advanced life requires the existence of water and a steady climate with asteroid and radiation screening, you run into the issue of the nearest possible species is light years away. So we find ourselves at a significant impasse, because either what we know about space travel is wrong or it's virtually impossible to invade a planet in another solar system especially with a number large enough to control a population as spread out and large as ours.

But the biggest question with the idea of aliens is if it is possible to have a science fiction style space empire, why don't we see it? Which to me suggests not that all intelligent life fails before it's possible, rather that it's easier to achieve utopia than to expand your civilization beyond your solar system.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    But the biggest question with the idea of aliens is if it is possible to have a science fiction style space empire, why don't we see it? Which to me suggests not that all intelligent life fails before it's possible, rather that it's easier to achieve utopia than to expand your civilization beyond your solar system.
    That's possible. I'd like to think that the Universe is pretty young, in comparison to how old it will be when it dies (heat death at nearly 100 trillion years from big bang). It's possible that we're one of the elder races, and life will proliferate in the universe billions of years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Seriously any alien species we come into contact with any time soon are so incredibly advanced they have nothing to gain by conquering us. If we make the assumption that advanced life requires the existence of water and a steady climate with asteroid and radiation screening, you run into the issue of the nearest possible species is light years away. So we find ourselves at a significant impasse, because either what we know about space travel is wrong or it's virtually impossible to invade a planet in another solar system especially with a number large enough to control a population as spread out and large as ours.

why attack us when they can just have their scientists create an artificial disease and watch it kill us out then sleep with our dead bodies

I went with "what?"
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

I heard bigfoot is really attracted to human females. Why not aliens?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

The first aliens we encounter will likely be extremely boring microbes or unintelligent life.

Far, far, far off in the future though we may encounter other sentient life. And unless the mechanism of their evolution is very similar to ours, likely we will find eachother odd and disgusting.

If it meant they didn't want to probe my anus then I'm cool with them not finding me attractive.

Likely, if a species finds us aesthetically unpleasing, it is because their physiology is drastically different from ours due to their evolution taking a different path from ours. Therefore, it is unlikely we would find them aesthetically pleasing either, let alone fuckable.

And frankly, I don't give a tenth of a fuck what some insectiod squid monster from beyond thinks about my appearance or whether it wants to reenact my Mass Effect playthrough.
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2016-08-01 at 12:23 AM.
    ~RAWR!

There's really little chance we'll be sexually compatible either in terms of aesthetics or means of reproduction. Or approach to sexuality.

Then again, the internet proves that everything is sexy to SOMEONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I heard bigfoot is really attracted to human females. Why not aliens?
    we all know that bigfeets is an alien and that he uses hell hounds as huntin dogs. the history channel taught me.

15+ Year Old Account
    We will definitely bone aliens.

We bone everything.

Sexually compatibility isn't a problem either - sex is just what two individuals do to bring each other physical pleasure - any two individuals dedicated to this purpose can aide their partner in achieving pleasure. So I'm sure even the craziest shaped alien you have ever seen will find a way to stimulate you, and vice versa.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Some of us humans are kinda prepared for it and have lived that life before, so were already experienced in that manner.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose