Deleted

cyber bullying videos (serious or hilarious) what do you think of the result

well the result in both videos is that you should click report abuse, which is complete crap if anything the first video is quite disturbing this girl is 10 years old but some of the pics in the video she posted online are well inappropriate for someone her age justt watch the video and you will see why. . and then you have this video which is just as retarded. i mean i know these videos are meant to send a good message to kids to be safe online etc, but the videos are fucking stupid, report abuse isnt the answer, how about the parents do there job and monitor what they are posting online, i mean the first video of that so called 10 yr old if i had a daughter of 10 posting shitl ike that online id ban her off the internet entirely, and most kids are tech savvy enough to know to make there user settings private etc

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Leafyishere is the cyber bully. He roasts little kids and literally ruins YouTube careers. Don't take these videos seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    cyber bullying oh no protect the childrens
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    the vidoes in leafys roasts are actual real ant-bullying videos shown in the UK to school kids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Leafyishere is the cyber bully. He roasts little kids and literally ruins YouTube careers. Don't take these videos seriously.
    still not as bad as keemstar, getting people swatted,and leaking there private info etc and falso pedo allegations

How do you get "literally" stalked? I don't think that word means what you think it means buddy.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    oh no i said someting negative about keemstar he gonna sue me now lol hes such a moron

I don't much care for this guy, but if he's just talking about other Youtubers/Youtube videos, then what's the problem? Unless the video is set to private or something, you can and should expect people you might not agree with to see your video and respond. It's one of the reasons I decided not to upload any public videos. The antics me and my friends get into aren't meant to be shared with the general populace.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just don't... Even. I mean, the videos are retarded, but so is this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I still don't get how "cyberbullying" is even a thing. Please feel free to bully me all you want in this thread, I promise I won't jump off a bridge or anything.
    your a silly moo :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't get how "cyberbullying" is even a thing. Please feel free to bully me all you want in this thread, I promise I won't jump off a bridge or anything.
    Probably hasn't reached to the point of "Hey I found your family dude and posted it online for people to see."

When it reaches there, shit is hitting the fan.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Cyber bullying needs to have a cut off age. I say 13, but the number is debate able.

My point is that an 8 year old may be too sensitive and lacks the experience to simply exit the tab and block a person.

But a 19-30 year old should know better. Complaining about cyber bullying is like complaining about how a guy locked in a cage keeps calling you a faglord. WALK AWAY. He only does it cause you're too stupid to practice self agency and walk out of earshot.

People that bitch about mean tweets or whatever need to be fined for their stupidity.

However. I draw the line at people making fake accounts left and right to harass you. That should at least merit some kind of restraining order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really "bullying" at that point though, now is it?

I think it still is considered *bullying*. That said, it's far different from trolling.

P.S. Bovinity your udders are small111111
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You will sit there and take this bullying. I will force your eyes to read these mean words. Hey! What are you doing? Don't you walk away from that screen!!!!

What? Don't close this window. Don't you do it! Don't yo-

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh. This is just an alternate post of this one, which even has the same video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I saw that second one at college. I have no idea how anyone can take cyber 'bullying' seriously when they show us shit like that.

I'VE BEEN BULLIED, HELP!
    Omg, that's terrible! are you alright?
    I'll light up some votive hashtag.

Deleted
    who? neve hear of him then again i dnt use social media

It's pretty ridiculous how they just act like it takes one click of "report abuse" and boom, they're arrested by the FBI in a matter of minutes. Going by the end of the video, we can safely assume Donald Trump is rotting away in prison as we speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.