Deleted

First post-Legion video guide done, looking for feedback on Intermediate guide

In line with what I did for 6.2, I'm doing two comprehensive video guides really. I've just uploaded the first one, and that can be found here:

It's a long one, but there are time stamps for the sections.

I'm going to do an Intermediate guide, as I did for 6.2, and the things I'll cover are below. Do note that some topics can be discussed in enough detail that they will get their own separate video (e.g Ashbringer, beyond what I've already gone over). That being said, are there any things that people think I should include in that Intermediate guide?

Topics to be discussed:

Mathematical treatment of talent options (I spared people the wrath of my Maths in the Essentials guide but plan to unleash some of it here).
    Use of Shield of Vengeance
    Blade of Justice nuances
    Switching targets
    Positioning for AoE

Thank you Thete, I really enjoy your videos. I curious about when Blizzard comes around with a new build.

15+ Year Old Account
    Started to try and watch it, but there's too much other shit going on right now. I'll give it a good look over once I can find the hour to sit down and focus just on it. Seemed solid so far.

I watched this earlier (and have watched a number of your videos over the past few weeks) and just wanted to say thank you. All of your videos are informative, detailed and (from what I can tell) absolutely spot on. It's a shame I didn't know about your content during WoD - maybe I'd have performed better than I did!

It's great to see someone focusing on decent guides/info for Ret, something which I haven't seen in a long time. Keep up the great work!

Really nice in-depth guide of the specialization, I must say!

On the topic of stat priority, I can clearly see why versatility jumps ahead since it basically does what our old mastery did before; which makes it more attractive and easier than our new mastery.