Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    He brought up an fictional universe, I did the same. Ofc it does not mean that. But anyway, the price of investigations and the execution overall are way more expensive than life in prison.
    It's done inefficiently. That's why I have a problem with the current system of capital punishment.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    TLDR: The current European justice system (focused on rehabilitating) is not fit for atrocities like terrorism and should therfore be revisited. Perhaps by reinstating the death penalty.

How do you feel about this?
    Seems to me most "terrorists" on trial end up mostly being accused of knowing some supposed terrorist and pointing to the sky at an inopportune moment

If that is the standard worthy of killing people we may as well send the military on the street and gun down people on random

The actual perps that do the supposed terrorism usually die in the act. Usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Someone tried to sentence to death (terrorists) in Europe, and buried them filled with pork?
    Do you think the members of the RAF are afraid of pork?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Fucking proletariat and their pork. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I don't believe that Royal Air Force is terrorist organisation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.