Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    'He's too dangerous to be kept alive!' - Mace Windu.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-08-02 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Death penalty wouldn't do much when it comes to Radical Islam.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know why this is even a question. What would be the point of keeping them alive? Do people actually believe it's possible to break them away from their religion and views and turn them into decent people? I'd like to know what kind of world they live in.

Of course these bastards deserve to die. Not even as a "death penalty" just outright shoot the bastard in the head and throw him in an incinerator and throw the ashes in the garbage where they belong. Bada bing bada boom, job done. Next one please.

Also if they like to believe that they're going to see their 72 virgins or whatever let them believe that. They'll be pleasantly surprised to see that there is nothing after you die. Their 72 virgins is a belief not a fact. If they deserve anything I'll give them the freedom of believing whatever the hell they want. As long as they're not on my planet anymore.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-08-02 at 06:56 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

If your country allows it they seem the most deserving. If it does not then I wouldn't let murderers change how you feel about the death penalty.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    LOL What a dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go with no. To go out "with a blaze of glory" is something that may seem noble. To face spending the rest of your life (carefully supervised so it doesn't end early) with three balanced bowls of gruel a day in solitary confinement? Not so noble. Notice that there is a strong tendency for terror attacks to be fatal for the attacker, and that at various times the families of attackers have been said to receive donations.

It was probably coincidence, but I like the way some of the recent headlines have played out. Daesh tries to claim an attack, after a bit the news starts to come out that the attacker wasn't some dashing hero striking against the foes of Islam, he was just some guy in the closet attacking a nightclub because he had issues. Not giving terror attacks the dignity of seeming special is another step.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now try providing a source to where he actually said this (Hint: there is no source because he never said this).

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    That..........can't be real.............
    It isn't.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

We should feed them bacon .... and let them choke on it

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Now try providing a source to where he actually said this (Hint: there is no source because he never said this).

It isn't.
    I didnt know we have a sensitive Trudeau supporter here, it's a paraphrasing from one of his speeches, Harper has said more stupid things in the past so i dont see why people think Trudeau will be different.

"Bill C-24: Trudeau Says Terrorists Shouldn't Be Stripped Of Citizenship In Leaked Audio"

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09...n_8206798.html
    Last edited by Pantelija; 2016-08-02 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Added a link with another quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Terrorists dont deserve to be sent to any court at all.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt know we have a sensitive Trudeau supporter here, it's a paraphrasing from one of his speeches, Harper has said more stupid things in the past so i dont see why people think Trudeau will be different.
    Still not seeing a source.

But go ahead and keep living in ignorance.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Nobody deserves the death penalty.
    That's debatable. Lots of people deserve to die, but no one should have the right to decide who gets to live and who doesn't.

Deleted
    That's debatable. Lots of people deserve to die, but no one should have the right to decide who gets to live and who doesn't.
    Then who decided whether they deserve to die?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

"Bill C-24: Trudeau Says Terrorists Shouldn't Be Stripped Of Citizenship In Leaked Audio"

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09...n_8206798.html
    So.... what exactly is your pic paraphrasing? That article is talking about citizenship. Not killing.

Still not seeing a source.

But go ahead and keep living in ignorance.
    You cant read the new link i added where he says TERRORISTS should keep Canadian citizenships? And you call me ignorant !?
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I'm against it because it's a) savage and b) not a great punishment for those who "deserve" it anyway.

Imprisonment is good enough - at least I have no issues paying for a murderer rotting in a cell for the rest of his life.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Then who decided whether they deserve to die?
    Whether someone deserves something or not is completely opinionated. Anyone can to decide if someone deserves to die or not, but no one gets the right to actually kill someone.

- - - Updated - - -

You cant read the new link i added where he says TERRORISTS should keep Canadian citizenships? And you call me ignorant !?
    So let me get this right:

Not stripping people of citizenship == killing your enemies, means they win

You seem to not know what the term "paraphrase" means. (Hint: it doesn't mean make up completely bullshit, put it on a picture and attribute someones name to it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija
    I love ISIS, DEATH TO AMERICA!
    I'm "paraphrasing" of course.

My primary problem with the death penalty is how cost inefficient it has been made over the years.

If you're going to kill a prisoner then take them out back to the range.

Anyway, as for the morality of capital punishment, it really depends on a case-by-case basis. Is the person simply incapable of coexisting with others in society, and there is no hope for rehabilitation? Then I don't have much of a problem with making an end of it.

Why waste so much money on supporting serial/spree killers and terrorists who just want everyone around them dead?

This is why I always found Batman to be completely fallible in his "no killing" approach. Because he lets the Joker among others live, he must take responsibility for all the death and mayhem they wreak. And don't give me the "if he kills them then he'll be no better" excuse. Does that hold up against the countless innocents dying because of inaction?

Of course, that is an extreme fictional example. We don't have Jokers, but there are still people completely incapable of living in modern society just as him. And while it is unfortunate in how they're wired that way, it isn't an excuse, and I find it to be completely lacking in respect for the victims who must see these monsters be given chance after chance.

So let me get this right:

Not stripping people of citizenship == killing your enemies, means they win
    That was an another quote not related to the first quote that came from one of his speeches, stop dodging and read again, he DIRECTLY said TERRORISTS shouldnt lose Canadian citizenship.

Deleted
    The only thing that can truly change evil for the better or kill it is love.
    If we do not realize that soon, our civilizations might suffer the downfall destiny as the older civilizations due to social chaos.
    I know i sound like a hippie but, yeah, what can i do. I grew up under the care of broken parents and i now know they became broken because their parents became broken and perhaps their parents parents became broken because they had to survive in an unfair society. A broken heart seeks peace, but we rarely guide it the right way because we want a quick fix that shields ourselves from harm, but in doing that we create more harm that will eventually hit us. It is just a matter of time.