Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Uhhhhhh... I'd have to see the math on that to believe you. Factoring in the 10 energy to your ghoul, the fact that DC damage will be increased by mastery and the fact that Death Strike is physical damage, so affected by armor where as DC isn't.
    dont worry its not this way at 110

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    DC is pretty fucking important, as it procs Scourge of Worlds....

Then you should also know DC refunds 10 energy to a pet, which might not be much at first but it adds up and then you've lost damage on your pet casting abilities.
    pre patch dummy test (no arbiter, no high endgame gear tho) showed that I get more dps when spamming DS and anly using DC when it proccs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    If you view DKs as builder and spender I feel like you're extremely misguided on the design of DKs...

We're supposed to be a double resource system in which both resource systems fuel each other in different ways, not a one-way thought process of "runes to build RP therefore RP based abilities are always stronger".
    This was my thought too. After playing my feral and not liking it, I was like, I love melee DPS on my DK why don't I like this? Oh, the resource system, that's why. The DK rune and runic power system, while now watered down, is still quite unique and interesting compared to the builder->spender model of other melee DPS.

Remember back in WC3 and TFT where the DK death coil's would take like 33% to 50% of the hero HP bar and one shot t1-t2 units? Good times...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    It only takes a few weeks, not months to get the FULL artifact trait tree. But dont get me wrong Death Coil is, and always has been a boring blah spell.
    It doesn't take a few weeks lol . After they buffed the AP requirements for each new trait , u will be looking at 2-4 or 3-4 months in order to fully unlock it(along with the 20/20 trait)

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    it's about hitting your enemy so hard that they don't fucking get up
    Having played dk till mop I can't say that was ever the impression I got from unholy. Not that I wouldn't have preferred it personally but as far as blizzard was concerned it was more about hitting often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    Remember back in WC3 and TFT where the DK death coil's would take like 33% to 50% of the hero HP bar and one shot t1-t2 units? Good times...
    Not really I think I rember the only units you could actually oneshot were peons, archers and maybe hu priests ? Too long ago. Still obviously a good single target nuke in that game
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-08-04 at 12:08 PM.