Deleted

Question best racial for dk?

recently ive seen lot of people saying the troll racial is the best racial for pve(mythic). while i believe/think the belf racial is just the best , so can anyone clear up why troll racial would be better then belf one since i dont get it.
    thx in advance.

Troll is better on prepatch solely because Berserking nets you an extra DA hit or two.

Beyond that, BE and Orc are better on beta ATM.

Troll is da best, it also increases haste for Your Valkyr/Gargoyle -> more dps dps dps

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Any thoughts to the PvE bonuses on Ali? Or are they so minor that it isn't really worth consideration?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf has the best racial for the classes this expansion. Only spell in the game that can remove bleeds with the single push of a button + 10% dmg reduction.....Can never go wrong....completely destroys assass rogues and ferals and anything with dots as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    Any thoughts to the PvE bonuses on Ali? Or are they so minor that it isn't really worth consideration?
    Dranei and human will probably be the best dps whise, but worgen is also really decent couse crit is pretty decent for all specs and another speed boost is really good now that we have little mobility , while Gift of Naaru was never that great. Dwarf is decent for frost as well (but, the active one is not that great, our own surv is enougth). NE is the best tanking spec always.

Quote Originally Posted by Hehalol View Post
    Dwarf has the best racial for the classes this expansion. Only spell in the game that can remove bleeds with the single push of a button + 10% dmg reduction.....Can never go wrong....completely destroys assass rogues and ferals and anything with dots as well.
    Every one here is talking about pve....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Troll is better on prepatch solely because Berserking nets you an extra DA hit or two.

Beyond that, BE and Orc are better on beta ATM.
    why exatly are they best? i know belf has the on use 20rp for dk, orc i dont know actully.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Troll is da best, it also increases haste for Your Valkyr/Gargoyle -> more dps dps dps
    trolls dont got the look of belfs

Honestly, with how low impact the class buffs are, I essentially default to BE on every horde toon. Arcane Torrent is just so good /when/ it's good, that you may as well take the racial that can be useful in niche circumstances and really make life easier, especially with mythic+ dungeons.
    Rambler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    Honestly, with how low impact the class buffs are, I essentially default to BE on every horde toon. Arcane Torrent is just so good /when/ it's good, that you may as well take the racial that can be useful in niche circumstances and really make life easier, especially with mythic+ dungeons.
    That's why all my characters are BE :P

Deleted
    That's why all my characters are BE :P
    all my chars except my 1ally toon are belfs aswell.

belf more like baelf am I rite fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    belf more like baelf am I rite fellas
    sad.
    10char

Belf is the best race for dks. 20 rp off the gcd is just too good. Plus belfs are the best looking race in the game. My opinion ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Belf is the best race for dks. 20 rp off the gcd is just too good. Plus belfs are the best looking race in the game. My opinion ofc.
    In PvP - yes.
    In PvE - trolls.

End of story.

In PvP - yes.
    In PvE - trolls.

End of story.
    Berserking is super good and it lines up with arbiter so you're probably right. I'll stick with belf and their minute and a half 20 rp generator though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Berserking is super good and it lines up with arbiter so you're probably right. I'll stick with belf and their minute and a half 20 rp
    generator though
    same for me , it kinda is 20% free dmg,30%more chane to get runic corruption (well after you spend that free rp). and it has a free interupt of gcd aswell which can be real saver sometimes.
    troll racial is only 15% on 3min cd.
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2016-08-03 at 10:51 PM.

I went blood elf for PvP and PvE, was considering orc but since we no longer have strangulate and arcane torrent is really good in PvP now, not only that the 20 rp is dope, oh and belf get 1% crit as well so yeah.

Honestly, I couldn't imagine NOT being a Goblin. There's so many times in PvE, PvP, and Questing where I close a gap with Rocket Jump. You get the best deals anywhere, a mobile bank, a bit of haste, and a sweet jump! Additionally, you can jump off of massive cliffs and use it just before the bottom to avoid taking any damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayong View Post
    Honestly, I couldn't imagine NOT being a Goblin. There's so many times in PvE, PvP, and Questing where I close a gap with Rocket Jump. You get the best deals anywhere, a mobile bank, a bit of haste, and a sweet jump! Additionally, you can jump off of massive cliffs and use it just before the bottom to avoid taking any damage.
    1thing they dont got the looks