10+ Year Old Account

Floridaman lethally assaults Pinky the flamingo

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...ground/2287932

TAMPA — A Busch Gardens flamingo is dead after a 45-year-old Orlando man threw her to the ground Tuesday evening, police said.

Pinky, a Chilean flamingo, had to be euthanized because her injuries were so severe, according to Busch Gardens officials.

"Pinky was a beloved member of the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay family and made many appearances on behalf of the park's conservation and education efforts," a park statement said. "She will be sorely missed."
    The day before the incident, Corrao posted to Facebook on Monday about his planned trip to a Tampa Bay Rays game with his two sons. He said they had box seats.

"all u can drink and eat free," he wrote. "i will be tepsy tonight."

His friends didn't seem pleased with the status update, telling him to "behave himself" and "make a good impression for your kids."

Corrao responded: "I've never been to jail in Tampa."

But he has been to prison, according to Florida Department of Corrections records — for a total of about three years. He was convicted of aggravated assault on a person 65 years or older, felony DUI, and fleeing from a law enforcement officer.
    Floridaman is everywhere, and he is merciless. When will this madness end? Should something be done?

Take him out back and shot him in the head, would save some trouble.

Deleted
    Floridaman can.

Well at least Ringo the Flamingo is still safe!
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-08-03 at 09:16 PM.

https://twitter.com/_floridaman?lang=en behavior like this is common in florida
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    #DicksOutForPinky

Fuck you Floridaman!!

Well, let's hope there's never a teamup with AAAAALABAMA MAN!... The world isn't ready.
    ~RAWR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post

Floridaman is everywhere, and he is merciless. When will this madness end? Should something be done?
    Poor fucking kids though. I hope they turn out better than their father.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    Well, let's hope there's never a teamup with AAAAALABAMA MAN!... The world isn't ready.
    Fear not, Floridaman works alone, except when he doesn't.

Florida is a stand your ground state. That flamingo was a direct threat.

This is one of the saddest days of my life.

Goodbye and godspeed Pinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post

this madness end when you start doing corporal punishment in public for peoples like these, give him 50 lashes and broadcast it on television bet this will deter more dumb peoples.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Off with his head.

Pinky was awesome if you ever saw him live. A flamingo full of life and still very young.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time we'll see what happens when he tries it with an alligator.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The bird is with Harambe now

Harambe just got one hell of a wingman.
    RIP in peace, Pinky

You know that, when your friends have to tell you to "behave yourself" and "make a good impression for your kids" when you tell them that you're going out for a Monday night sports game, you're probably a Grade A fuckup.

Something wrong
    I hold my head
    Pinky gone
    A n!gga dead.

#DicksOutForPinky

Corrao, of Orlando, was arrested on a charge of felony animal cruelty — a year and 15 days after his release from prison on charges that he shot and killed two chained dogs at point-blank range with a shotgun.
    Seems like he is a repeat offender. I'm curious about how the very progressive people who post here would suggest rehabilitating a person like this, as it seems like he is going to eventually be permanently locked up.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "It's coming right for us!"
    Uncle Jimbo would be proud.

~RAWR!