Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Not sure if I should respond to a Professional Shitposter as this is an obvious bait.

I specifically remember Danish Terrace running Frost DK's on all there kills and that is what came to mind when I made that post.

Looking at WowProgress kills it seems to be more 50/50 then full Frost or Unholy. Arguments could be made for both sides as to which spec was better back then and it would probably come down to specific raid compositions and what kind of damage was lacking within the raid.
    Frost was murdered by nerfs 48 hours into HFC release. Unholy dominated progression. And I hate being forced to play that spec.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroSleetstorm View Post
    Frost was murdered by nerfs 48 hours into HFC release. Unholy dominated progression. And I hate being forced to play that spec.
    Lets look at the top 5 guilds for HFC on Xhul, Mannoroth and Archimonde minus Method since their information is missing but If I remember correctly Infeh was using Frost when they killed Archimonde World 1st though I may be incorrect here:

Xhul: 3 Unholy; 6 Frost.
    Mannoroth: 1 Unholy; 7 Frost.
    Archimonde: 5 Unholy; 1 Frost.

Definitely more Frost then Unholy for top 5 on Xhul and Mannoroth because of the higher burst AoE for imps which was important for progression as I mentioned earlier. I don't see how Unholy was dominating progression at all. For Tyrant I'm pretty sure everyone was running Frost aswell since the whole fight is cleave.

Even though I play Unholy 90% of the time the bias for it on this forum is pretty disgusting

10+ Year Old Account
    If only Unholy Death Knights had an opportunity to play without pet, like Hunters and Warlock, it would be a perfect spec. This Timmy-reliant gameplay is annoying. That is the reason why people every expansion seek a chance for Frost to be viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aivenarion View Post
    If only Unholy Death Knights had an opportunity to play without pet, like Hunters and Warlock, it would be a perfect spec. This Timmy-reliant gameplay is annoying. That is the reason why people every expansion seek a chance for Frost to be viable.
    So true for me!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Not sure if I should respond to a Professional Shitposter as this is an obvious bait.

I specifically remember Danish Terrace running Frost DK's on all there kills and that is what came to mind when I made that post.

Looking at WowProgress kills it seems to be more 50/50 then full Frost or Unholy. Arguments could be made for both sides as to which spec was better back then and it would probably come down to specific raid compositions and what kind of damage was lacking within the raid.

Also the world 3rd guild used 3 Frost DKs for there kills on Mannoroth and Xhul. This was obviously for the burst AoE of howling blast. Do you even have a Death Knight you've raided in Mythic and played both specs? I always used to switch to Frost when we lacked Warriors and Warlocks for imps because the burst AoE of howling blast + Defile was generally a lot better then Blood Boil + diseases.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

boy, that took a lot of effort. I'm more than happy to keep proving you wrong, continue making yourself look like an idiot please.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-08 at 12:23 PM. Reason: infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post

boy, that took a lot of effort. I'm more than happy to keep proving you wrong, continue making yourself look like an idiot please.
    Obviously they're gonna run Unholy if they have a Combat Rogue, 3 Destruction Warlocks and a Warrior. That log isn't there progression kill anyways which is here:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done Keep up with the lies bro.

Heres the Manno kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=13 Also notice how they're using 2 Frost DKs on Archi progress.

But please link some more irrelevant logs to try back up your bias and throw in another lie or two.

What exactly is your point anyways? Frost was more than viable for Mythic raiding at the beginning of HFC.

edit: Why did you edit your post to farm kills again? Danish Terrace Archimonde First Kill
    Last edited by Zetsumai258i; 2016-08-08 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    "Created by yverr on Fri Aug 07 2015"

are you actually retarded? lul. all you've done is link me a metric shit ton of wipes and a single kill in which he respecced the next week because he realized how shit frost was, I could link you any other Manno kill including Paragons & Methods where all of their DKs are playing Unholy. Your post means moot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    "Created by yverr on Fri Aug 07 2015"

are you actually retarded? lul. all you've done is link me a metric shit ton of wipes and a single kill in which he respecced the next week because he realized how shit frost was, I could link you any other Manno kill including Paragons & Methods where all of their DKs are playing Unholy. Your post means moot to me.
    Those were the logs of their first kills on Xhul and Mannoroth and progression on Archimonde.

I already counted up the top 5 guilds from WoWProgress in an earlier post and the majority of them were using Frost for the last 3 bosses in progression especially on Xhul and Mannoroth.

Not really interested in debating with someone who uses terms like 'lul', throws insults without merit and makes claims with irrelevant evidence.
    Last edited by Zetsumai258i; 2016-08-08 at 01:37 PM.