Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Fury and Arms Warrior TMW Rotation Profile - 7.0.3 - LEGION w/Download

This is a Rotation guide built in TMW for Fury and Arms that will display important information in the center of your screen so that you can easily deal the most damage possible.

This is set up to work with any talent setup so feel free to play and find what works or use guides online to get the most of your class.

UPDATE 9/6/2016

Fury

- Added Conditions to Whirlwind when using Wrecking Ball. It should no longer suggest it overly long after casting

Arms

- Removed Focused Rage from the rotation
    - Added Focused Rage Buff tracker above the rotation
    - Added Colossal Smash Debuff tracker that will display similarly to the Enrage tracker for Fury

(NOTES: Focused Rage is an interesting talent. You should basically weave it in with your other spells and even having it used in macros is fine. I decided to remove it from the rotation as it was slowing it down and limiting dps potential. Now you should find it easier to use the spell and track it's stacks and use them freely.)

You can find the latest version HERE

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

This will allow you to use this profile as you see it.

Hope you enjoy it!
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-09-06 at 10:14 AM.

"Get to max rage and then rampage" --- uuuh wut? thats not how you use rampage at all lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Critizin View Post
    "Get to max rage and then rampage" --- uuuh wut? thats not how you use rampage at all lol..
    You use rampage only when enraged and its usable, otherwise you use it at max rage.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    You use rampage only when enraged and its usable, otherwise you use it at max rage.
    wut??? no lol you use rampage if you blood thirst and it doesnt crit and you have 70 rage to rampage.. or you use it if your about to cap rage.
    Rampage is there to prolong your enrage timer.. its better to hold rampage to make ur enrage longer then to just use it.

I've used TMW for a long time and had no idea you could do these types of things with it, I thought it could just handle basic things. Impressive.

wut??? no lol you use rampage if you blood thirst and it doesnt crit and you have 70 rage to rampage.. or you use it if your about to cap rage.
    Rampage is there to prolong your enrage timer.. its better to hold rampage to make ur enrage longer then to just use it.
    From testing and discussing with a number of Mythic raiding warrios who tested on Beta as well we came to the conclusion that you shouldn't cast Rampage at 70 if you don't crit and instead use it at near rage cap if necessary. Otherwise it will be used in the enrage window to extend the buff and ideally keep it up long enough to continue forward with enrage uptime being high.

- - - Updated - - -

If it's incorrect I'll update it to reflect the proper rotation.

From testing and discussing with a number of Mythic raiding warrios who tested on Beta as well we came to the conclusion that you shouldn't cast Rampage at 70 if you don't crit and instead use it at near rage cap if necessary. Otherwise it will be used in the enrage window to extend the buff and ideally keep it up long enough to continue forward with enrage uptime being high.

- - - Updated - - -

If it's incorrect I'll update it to reflect the proper rotation.
    Cast Rampage if Enrage is absent or at 100 Rage. Straight outta one of the best warriors mouth. That means if ur at 70 rage and u hit bloodthirst and it doesnt crit and cause enrage you would rampage at 70 rage.

Why would u hold it to 100 rage if ur not enraged that doesnt make any sense.. lol

Cast Rampage if Enrage is absent or at 100 Rage. Straight outta one of the best warriors mouth. That means if ur at 70 rage and u hit bloodthirst and it doesnt crit and cause enrage you would rampage at 70 rage.

Why would u hold it to 100 rage if ur not enraged that doesnt make any sense.. lol

This is the current settings of Rampage.

(Rage = Absent or Rage = 100%) & Rampage is usable. (meaning it is at least 70 rage)

Deleted
    I think you meant that when you're NOT enraged

One problem I see on the video is that you miss enraged RB's because TMW doesn't warn you early enough to start spamming it to fit it in the end of enrage. For example at 0:33 (not sure if you get it here) & 0:52 (should've used RB instead of FS when enraged, BT instead of RB when not enraged) & 0:58. The problem just seems to be that it doesn't update/see it to the next global fast enough. Very nice job still though!
    Last edited by mmoc73fae00bfe; 2016-08-04 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzakwarrior View Post

One problem I see on the video is that you miss enraged RB's because TMW doesn't warn you early enough to start spamming it to fit it in the end of enrage. For example at 0:33 (not sure if you get it here) & 0:52 (should've used RB instead of FS when enraged, BT instead of RB when not enraged). The problem just seems to be that it doesn't update/see it to the next global fast enough. Very nice job still though!
    I'll make some adjustments to try and predict a little if possible.

Deleted
    I'll make some adjustments to try and predict a little if possible.
    Awesome! Will def. use it if it works out

Awesome! Will def. use it if it works out
    I'm testing an idea that while enrage is active it will not suggest BT and instead would default to RB. Can also try adding a RB with a higher priority. Fun stuff. Lets see if it works stay tuned lol.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    an idea instead of spell usable try spell has cd<1.5g gcd or so..dont know correct trigger in tmw but there is bound

Quote Originally Posted by Pief View Post
    an idea instead of spell usable try spell has cd<1.5g gcd or so..dont know correct trigger in tmw but there is bound
    Spell usable is mostly used instead of adding a "Rage = x"

Spells that have cooldowns will also have a cd tracker and of course other priorities above it will prevent the spell from appearing out of order.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    spellcd <1.5 or spell usable..

1.5isgcd whyso can show in the gcd the next spellicon do you want to use

Quote Originally Posted by Pief View Post
    spellcd <1.5 or spell usable..

1.5isgcd whyso can show in the gcd the next spellicon do you want to use
    It's a little more complicated than just adding it in as a 1.5 static gcd.

The GCD changes based on haste and in rare cases class mechanics. I have to keep it at a point that it shows early enough to register a press on the keyboard but also not so early that it cuts out other spells you could have used.

Also, using a cd < 1.5 or usable isn't efficient since there may be times where the spell is off CD but not usable due to rage requirements or other procs. One of the simplest ways to throw off a rotation is to be spamming a spell that is not usable and wasting that time not using other spells that are.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes but so you only see and use the spell who shows tmw..but at this moment another spells is prio

. The problem just seems to be that it doesn't update/see it to the next global fast enough. Very nice job still though!

Great job with the TMW setup. One suggestion I would offer is to take Dragon Roar off the main rotation. There are times you'll want to delay Dragon Roar to line it up with Battle Cry. The delay causes the rotation to halt until DR is used. This setup will work fine once you put points into the artifact talent which reduces the cooldown of Battle Cry so it always lines up with Dragon Roar.

Quote Originally Posted by maccaruso View Post
    Great job with the TMW setup. One suggestion I would offer is to take Dragon Roar off the main rotation. There are times you'll want to delay Dragon Roar to line it up with Battle Cry. The delay causes the rotation to halt until DR is used. This setup will work fine once you put points into the artifact talent which reduces the cooldown of Battle Cry so it always lines up with Dragon Roar.
    Fair enough, if you do want to remove it yourself just change it's "While Conditions Pass" opacity from 100% to 0% (hidden)

This will cause it to be ignored.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

I have to say thanks for sharing this. I know I couldn't have done this; and, it must have taken forever and a day to complete.