Anyone else having Trouble Installing Reshade for GW2?

Is anyone else having trouble getting Reshade to work for GW2? I followed all of the instructions to the letter, but upon booting up Reshade.exe I get four error messages and the application closes. ("Err... 1/4") The GW2 launcher pops up as well, but when the game is started there are no shaders. Yes, I am using the unlocker.

- - - Updated - - -

The installation guide came out last year, and the latest version of Reshade is up to 2.0. Perhaps one of the components is not up to date with the rest of the installation?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I've gone back to a fresh, vanilla backup of GW2 and installed the latest version of Reshade (from the website - Reshade version 2.0) using the mediator. The Reshade text now appears once the game loads, indicating that I installed correctly, but none of the shaders I apply in the Reshade tool appear ingame.

I have no clue what that is, so can't offer help at all.

Just didn't want you thinking folks are ignoring you.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I have no clue what that is, so can't offer help at all.

Just didn't want you thinking folks are ignoring you.
    It's a graphics mod for GW2, apparently quite popular with prominent GW2 youtubers and streamers ATM.

Are you using the 64 bit client? I found that I had to make sure I manually put SweetFX into the 64 bit versions of the folder (c:\guild wars 2\bin64) to get things to work (but that was over a year ago).

Try searching on Reddit. You may find a solution there...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/...elevance&t=all